What's new

Experienced HR manager to entrerpreneur

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

ccool

PARKED
- Member -
Hi dear aspiring entrepreneurs!
Glad to join community of like minded people!
+ I'll be useful in HR consulting for you as I've experience of more than 12 years in that field and helped small entrepreneurs to increase their profits.

Just to inspire all those who just began their journey, my advice is don't give up! For that reason sharing my true story of failures on the road of becoming entrepreneur, which begins from 2016th year, when I first resigned from job and began my first attempts of being entrepreneur. For long story to be short will tell in milestones:
- I tried trading, which was useful experience. Lesson learned is that I can do 7000$ a day on demo, but failed in real market and lost 3000$ on real account. (Also paid Robert Kiyosaki's stock market advisor 1000$ for yearly lessons held once a week). Got also a lesson that being investor and entrepreneur requires opposite mindset and skillset.
- Digital marketing, dropshipping, funnel hacking with Russel Branson (paid him 1000$ for the lesson, but that money just didn't return back to me in forms of dividends of my efforts).
- Paid T. Harv Eker's "Multimillion Dollar Mindset" course 250$ and as well didn't get much outcome out of it.
- Bought educational course on consulting a businesses from Brayan Tracy for 100$, but as well didn't get much out of it.
- Learned Facebook Ads and Business Entrepreneurs from Udemy and Academy, but yet, same story, spent time and money only.
- Seems like having a lot of expertise, but didn't find a system to put in one my all focus, energy and let it become autonomous.
= Lesson learned - you have to have burning desire inside and system to support you on the way, because day by day your initial motivation or fire will be less after you face obstacles, so you will fall to the systems of doing things, no inspiration, just a will and just do it slogan). Also you have to have internal stamina and nothing to lose mindset if you headed to starting a business, otherwise you'll fail for sure)
- Now, resigned from decent job a month and half ago (12th of August) to make my # attempt of starting my own business.

Will be glad to help you and if you wish I can share the link to my landing page, where I want to help employers find the right talent, while job seekers a platform to find their best fit job/company. For now just stuck in the process, money is not coming and I'm not monetizing yet.
Truly speaking I'm desperate to find solution to promote my HR platform. View here - Find a dream job fast

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2024-09-30 в 18.29.09.webp
    Снимок экрана 2024-09-30 в 18.29.09.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan! Gsun O huv zua jewi ciip ecmi vu miesp e muv vjsuahjuav zuas desiis epf jewip xipv vjsuahj e muv ug fuxp gemmt xjodj natv giim fottequopvoph.

O puvodif zua fofpv nipvoup jux muph fof zua vsz hivvoph zuas nupiz cedl. Gsun xjev O miespif epf iyqisoipdif zua piif ipuahj notvelit xjodj zua miesp gsun cigusi raovvoph.

O fupv jewi nadj vu uggis gus JS xictovi neslivoph uvjis vjep quttocmz vszoph veslivif gedicuul neslivoph us moplifop.

Fu zua vjopl zuas giimopht nohjv jewi duni opvu qmez xjip vsefoph xovj siem nupiz?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom