What's new

Extending My Gratitude

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

ZDS

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
[FONT=&quot]Although I've only been apart of this forum for a short while, I would like to extend my gratitude to this community. I've spent many hours reading through past threads and going through the wealth of knowledge shared by the members. You guys have shown me that there is another way to live life, a better way. I believe Robert Frost say's it best:

" [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]WO[/FONT][FONT=&quot] roads diverged in a yellow wood,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And sorry I could not travel both[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And be one traveler, long I stood[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And looked down one as far as I could[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To where it bent in the undergrowth;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 5[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then took the other, as just as fair,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And having perhaps the better claim,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Because it was grassy and wanted wear;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Though as for that the passing there[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Had worn them really about the same,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 10[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And both that morning equally lay[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In leaves no step had trodden black.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oh, I kept the first for another day![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yet knowing how way leads on to way,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I doubted if I should ever come back.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 15[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I shall be telling this with a sigh[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Somewhere ages and ages hence:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I took the one less traveled by,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And that has made all the difference.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 20[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]

I have always had a passion for entrepreneurship, however I always believed it was something that I had to wait until mid life for. This caused me to be chronically stressed over the past few years about my future and what I planned to with my life. I did not want to be relegated to a corporate ball and chain; however, I felt that is what I had to do. It was societally ingrained in me. I was almost near the point of succumbing to this. But now, with the information I have been learning I feel liberated. I feel like I actually can skip the monotone 9-5 work that most people dread and do something that actually makes me happy. This has taken a huge weight off my shoulders and for the first time in my life I actually feel almost entirely worry free.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have set goals and feel that my life is on the right path for me now. Some of my goals are as follows:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-To learn CSS/HTML/Javascript (I feel that this will benefit me in the long run and I am quite interested in it.)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-To open up a few sites that drive income through ADs.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-To open up an e-business before I graduate college that generates enough income to sustain myself.(I am currently a Junior, but have 2.5 years left for my double major.)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-To use this e-business as platform to launch a fastlane type business venture.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So in conclusion, to stop my rambling, I just would like to say thanks to you guys. You've opened a new world for me and helped me set goals that will defie my life. And although I am working much harder now, it does not feel like work. I am thorougly enjoying my self.[/FONT]
-Zach
(If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it)
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hmef vu jewi jimqif!!

Vjeplt gus qutvoph vjot. O'wi muph ciip hsevigam vu vjot qmedi. Iwip xovj movvmi vjat ges op vji xez ug dupdsivi sitamvt, O lpux vji iggidv vjot qmedi jet jef up ni. O tii vjopht pux vjev O xuamf jewi dunqmivimz uwismuulif qsous vu niivoph vji qiuqmi jisi.

Op effovoup, O'wi duni vu siemobi vjev nz huem op mogi ot puv katv vu iesp vji nutv nupiz O dep; optvief, O xepv vu neli e foggisipdi. Vjot ot pu muphis e fsien; ov ot e huem. O'n puv juqoph vu edjoiwi ov; O en qmeppoph vu.

Tu cideati ug vjev, vjepl zua emm!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom