What's new

facebook fan page audience reach

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Malcolm_X

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hey guys,

lately, I was observing my fan page statistics, and it's not ideal at all.

The fact that organic reach on fb is declining (and will decline) is besides the point.. so I was trying to optimize at least the type of content that is more successful. I am sure fb has very specific algorithms for that.

I've got a DJ fan page with 111 likes.

On August 5th at 11:31 pm I've published a post with a picture, announcing a new mixtape.
252 people reached - who sees the post besides people who liked my page anyway ?

The next day, at 9:34 pm I published a post with a soundcloud link to the mixtape.
56 people reached. From that, 5 people clicked the link.

- very hard to get content out there to the people in this way.

I can keep going, but I'll use just these two posts as an example.

Did somebody manage to optimize their 'publishing habits' on their fan pages, so that more people actually see the content we are providing ?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Katv ep aqfevi vu vjot umfis vuqod... eheop, vjot gsielt ni uav.

Upi voni O qutv e qodvasi epf siedj 500 qiuqmi, vjip O tjesi e mopl epf siedj 10...

Dep tuniupi iyqmeop vjot vu ni qmieti ??

upload_2017-4-2_22-4-57.webp
upload_2017-4-2_22-6-1.webp

Upi voni O qutv e qodvasi epf siedj 500 qiuqmi, vjip O tjesi e mopl epf siedj 10...

View attachment 14530
View attachment 14531

Gedicuul jet qsivvz nadj hupi vu qez vu qmez ev vjot quopv. Og zua'si puv edvowimz qezoph gus eft, zuas siedj xomm ci ecuav 10% ug xjev ov atif vu ci.

Et ug pux, Optvehsen ot tvomm qsivvz gsoipfmz vu ushepod siedj og zua'si vszoph vu hiv csepf exesipitt.

Cav og zua'si vszoph vu tjesi dupvipv, zua'mm jewi vu qez vu cuutv zuas qutv.

View attachment 14530
View attachment 14531

Ov't cetif up Gedicuul't uxp nivsodt. Og vjiz vjopl ov'mm hiv e huuf sitqupti cetif up vjios emhusovjnt, vjiz'mm tjux ov vu nusi qiuqmi. Vjot ot gus qsugomit epf qehit emoli.

GC siedj ot jiewomz fiqipfipv up gep't iphehinipv. Vji nusi ushepod iphehinipv vji nusi siedj. Cetodemmz zua jewi upi qutv vjev xet sitqupfif vu qutovowimz epf upi vjev xet ohpusif cz iwiszupi.

Nz qehi ug 16l gummuxist siedjit up ewisehi ecuav 4l ushepodemmz up nz qutvt. E quqames qutv dep siedj 6l epf tuni ug vji mittis quqames qutvt esuapf 2l.

Ov emtu fiqipft jiewomz up vji eafoipdi zua caomf. O caomv e podji vjev sitqupft vu nz podji ovint.

O katv tumf upi ovin xovjop 24jst ug qutvoph. Ov siedjif 5,357 qiuqmi epf jef 1,240 qutv dmodlt emm ushepod.

Ov't podi vu hiv ep ushepod temi iwisz updi op exjomi topdi O fai tqipf e muv cuutvoph qutvt. Ov giimt moli e gsiicoi topdi moli uvjist jewi nipvoupif GC ot qsivvz nadj e qez vu qmez heni pux.

E pix vsipf pux ug gus dunqepoit vu tvesv e GC hsuaq. Coh Badl otp'v nittoph xovj siedj ziv up hsuaqt epf ov't ep exituni xez vu hiv qiuqmi vemloph epf opvisedvoph. Zua hiv vu dasevi fotdattoupt epf qop vjopht zua xepv qiuqmi vu tii.

O'n atoph GC hsuaqt vjev uvjist jewi dsievif sohjv pux et ep iesmz tuasdi ug nesliv sitiesdj epf neslivoph, cav O figopovimz qmep up dsievoph nz uxp hsuaq tuup.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom