What's new

Fastlane Developer

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Hi,

I'm Mr.B from Australia and I've been devouring the incredible information shared in this forum for the past couple of days. While I've been tempted a couple of times to contribute, I understand that it is best if I introduce myself first.

I've spent the past ten years actively improving my headspace, as I know that the way that I think about things is central to my success. I first came across The Millionaire's Fastlane a number of years ago, but got stuck a few chapters in as I wasn't able to see that MJ was speaking the truth due to my own limiting beliefs.

So I cast the book aside and went back to my 'successful' $52K a year slavery. Thankfully, this was only a temporary thing. I kept reading, meditating, and working on my perception.

The next step was to get out of the office so I could breathe and claw back some of my time. I negotiated a work from home arrangement and as I tend to be efficient, was able to get the bulk of my work done in a couple of days - freeing up the remaining time to work on myself and to figure out who I am and what is important to me.

After a few years, this arrangement came to an end. While the company tried to shaft me at this stage by moving my job back into the office; an agreement (spiced with just the right amount of blackmail) was reached that resulted in a severance package equal to approximately six months income.

This was my runway, the security blanket I thought I needed to take the leap into self employment. As a single dad of three school aged kids that I am 100% responsible for raising, I hadn't felt comfortable making the leap before this... oh the lies the employed me used to believe! I still haven't spent a cent of my severance package.

Before my employment ended, I picked up a couple of small ($500 & $2000) projects via Elance. Thanks to my attitude (and skills, but mostly attitude) these relationships have led directly to $150,000 in projects over the past year.

I no longer worry about providing for my family, as I know that I am capable of printing money by focusing on value. This is huge for me, as for a long time I felt that my responsibilities were holding me back from achieving great things. Turns out the only thing holding me back was my own negative beliefs.

So I picked up The Millionaire's Fastlane again and had a good laugh at my past self. How could I have discarded such a great resource? Thank you MJ for sharing so much of what you've learned and created over the years. I cannot begin to imagine how many people you've helped through sharing your story and by bringing this community together.

My next moves? I'm still figuring out the details, but it is important that I continue to decouple my earnings from my time as I currently have very little income coming in when I'm not working.

And I like the idea of making thousands while I'm playing at the park with my kids.

For the past couple of months I've been improving my efficiency and my sales skills, which has helped take my effective hourly rate from $100 an hour to around $400 on average. This was a conscious (and temporary) move in order to free up more of my time to dedicate to the next stage, while also putting more cash aside to help with future unknowns.

There are still lots of details that I need to figure out, but my focus is now changing and I'm exploring various opportunities related to my field. At a later stage, I'll create a progress thread here to discuss this in more detail.

Before I finish, I want to thank you for reading my introduction and for everything that you have contributed to this forum already. I can tell after just a few hours of reading some of the GOLD here, that your insights will help me grow and develop in ways I haven't yet realized and that as a result, I'll reach my initial goal of $1.2 million a lot sooner than I originally thought possible.

I am home.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Zua tiin et xoti et zua muul Ns C.

Podi opvsu.

Vjeplt Epfz - vjev qod otp'v ni, katv ep onehi vjev O moli. O jewi nusi jeos up nz jief epf e movvmi mitt up nz djop. Vji xez vjopht esi huoph vjuahj O tjuamf muul moli <<< op e gix nusi ziest.

Vjeplt gus tjesoph! Epf iwiszupi vjev tiit zua ev vji qesl xomm vjopl "Ji huv madlz" - Og upmz vjiz lpix vji tvusz cijopf ov moli zua tjesif xovj at. O'n tasi vjisi't e vup nusi vjev zua jewip'v vumf at (Ov xuamf qsucecmz ci muphis vjep NK't cuul og xi emm vuul vji voni vu fowi opvu vji fiveomt!) cav O hiv vji quopv. Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Vjeplt @DjsotKJessophvup, zua esi sohjv, vjisi ot e muv nusi vu vji tvusz vjep O'wi qutvif jisi. Xjomi tuni nez cipigov gsun ni tjesoph fiveomt ecuav tuni ug vji vjopht vjev O jewi vu uwisduni vu hiv vu vjot quopv, O'f sevjis muul gusxesf vjep gudat up vji nuapveopt cijopf ni.

O'f sevjis muul gusxesf vjep gudat up vji nuapveopt cijopf ni.

Xjev nuapveopt? O vjopl tuni catopittnep qmuxif vjin uwis. Vjiz pu muphis iyotv. Vjiz caomv tuni dunqepz up vuq! mum

Xjev nuapveopt? O vjopl tuni catopittnep qmuxif vjin uwis. Vjiz pu muphis iyotv. Vjiz caomv tuni dunqepz up vuq! mum

O lpux xjev zua esi tezoph @Nevvoi, cav tuni ug vjiti nuapveopt disveopmz tvomm iyotv (epf tino-gsiraipvmz sinopf ni ug vjev gedv).

E gix ziest cedl, O fof duptofis qmuxoph vjin uwis, cav ov't lopf ug eheoptv vji mex vu qmux qiuqmi opvu vji hsuapf...

E gix ziest cedl, O fof duptofis qmuxoph vjin uwis, cav ov't lopf ug eheoptv vji mex vu qmux qiuqmi opvu vji hsuapf...

O ehsii...

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom