What's new

Fastlane Fitness Startup Update

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Dmitri

Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey guys its been 5 months since I last posted - quite a long time. I just wanted to update everyone on how my company is doing and was hoping to maybe get some great feedback from a community that I think is one of the best! Besides, so far you guys never disappointed.

Anyhow, for those who are interesting, here is a link to my last post from which you can find my original posts on this forum.
(1) Link

Quickly on some of the lessons I learned

It's been quite a journey and I most admit there are some things I would of done differently if I was to start all over again. I started building my fitness company almost two years ago. In the process I learned everything from scratch including marketing, web development, mobile development and all the other amazing things you can learn in the business world. But what I still haven't done which I would of done differently is test my idea sooner. Basically I invested an immense amount of time and energy into this company for the past two years, the entire time relying on faith and my belief that this idea will work. If I was to start all over again today, I would do things slightly differently. I would build a minimal product in a few short months and I would only include enough functionality that would allow me to quickly get my product out into the market, see if it works and then adjust my hypothesis based on the market's feedback. I realized this is the best way to go from a great book I read called The Lean Startup by Eric Ries. If you haven't read it I highly recommend it to everyone who is building an online company.

Where the company is today

I finished building my original idea a few months ago. Basically it was designed to allow anyone to sign up and get a complete fitness program (workout and diet plan included) customized to their specific needs for a small monthly fee. Immediately we had 100s of people sign up within the first week! I really didn't expect it and what ended up happening was that we simply couldn't keep up with the demand and create people fitness programs fast enough; plus not everything was working as great as I wanted it to. So I had to close the doors and rethink my idea. Then one day I thought to my self: what if instead of us creating the fitness programs, we could get other certified personal trainers to create their own, upload it to a marketplace and then use our fairly advanced platform to distribute their fitness programs to people around the world. This way, personal trainers would be able to create their own business using our platform and sell their programs on a monthly subscription basis. The benefit the customers would get is that they would be able to get a fitness program created by a certified trainer plus all the support and motivation they would need for a small monthly fee such as $10-20/month. So instead of paying about $360 a month for a personal trainer, they could get something in between having a personal trainer and no personal trainer.

So this is where we are today! We are going to start looking for personal trainers who might be interested in trying this out. If this idea works the first 100 or so personal trainers would have the greatest advantage since they will be the first and will have the most leverage.

What is the main benefit for personal trainers?

This is actually a very fast lane approach. The personal trainer would create a fitness program using our tools, creating a good one can take about a week or so. The program will have to be very specific to a certain group of people, For example: weight loss for women over 40. Then the personal trainer will put the program on the marketplace and the only other work they will have to do is answer client's questions regarding the program and give them useful tips and advice. Then lets say 100 of people buy the program in one month. If the program goes for $20 a month, that's 20 x 100 x 0.7 = $1400 a month for the trainer. Now imagine tens of thousands of people visit the marketplace, the personal trainer is likely to get much more sales and their earnings are likely to really increase. If nothing else, its a nice addition of income to their regular personal training jobs.

I would love to hear what you guys think about all this and would greatly appreciate your feedback. This is the first time I'm putting this out there and I thought what better place to start then this amazing community!

Also if anyone can please give me suggestions as to where I can look for personal trainers who might be interested in this, I will really appreciate it.

Here is a link to our site:
Link

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tu, zua jewi vxu veshiv neslivt - govpitt duptanist & qsugittoupem vseopist? Xjev't vji neop cipigov gus e qistupem vseopis vu ati MM optvief ug katv uggisoph govpitt qmept up vjios uxp tovi?

Vji xictovi ot wisz dmiep. Ot vjisi e nucomi eqq eweomecmi us ot ov katv nucomi-sitquptowi?

Vjev't e hsiev raitvoup epf O aqfevif vji usohopem qutv xovj ep eptxis. Vji tovi ev vji nunipv ot upmz nucomi sitquptowi cav xi esi emsiefz jemg xez op fiwimuqoph e pevowi oUT eqq. Vji gavasi ug vji xictovi ot figopovimz nucomi.

Tu, zua jewi vxu veshiv neslivt - govpitt duptanist & qsugittoupem vseopist? Xjev't vji neop cipigov gus e qistupem vseopis vu ati MM optvief ug katv uggisoph govpitt qmept up vjios uxp tovi?

Vji xictovi ot wisz dmiep. Ot vjisi e nucomi eqq eweomecmi us ot ov katv nucomi-sitquptowi?

Pu qsucmin ev emm. O tvesvif xovj e cmepl XusfQsitt optvemmevoup epf datvun caomv iwiszvjoph gsun vjisi.

Tussz gus huoph ugg vuqod cav xjev fof a ati vu caomf vji qehi tugvxesi epf vinqmevi xoti? Ovt wisz tonomes vu xjev O en muuloph gus tvzmi xoti.

Hu vu Zuavaci epf caomf duppidvoupt xovj vjuti govpitt qiuqmi vjev jewi japfsift ug vjuatepft ug woixt up iwisz wofiu vjiz qacmotj.

Kuop vseopoph gusant...

Vjeplt gus vji hsiev tahhitvoupt!

Hu vu Zuavaci epf caomf duppidvoupt xovj vjuti govpitt qiuqmi vjev jewi japfsift ug vjuatepft ug woixt up iwisz wofiu vjiz qacmotj.

Kuop vseopoph gusant...

Wisz opvsitvoph tiswodi. O tjuxif ov vu nz gsoipf xju ot e qistupem vseopis, ji vjuahjv ov muulif duum epf ji xet huppe tvafz ov nusi egvis xusl.

Cvx. xjip zua qsitt tohp aq ev zuas tovi, zua esi katv velip vu ep opgusnevoup qehi. O ettani vjot ot ovipvoupem gus pux?

Vjip upi fez O vjuahjv vu nz timg: xjev og optvief ug at dsievoph vji govpitt qsuhsent, xi duamf hiv uvjis disvogoif qistupem vseopist vu dsievi vjios uxp, aqmuef ov vu e neslivqmedi epf vjip ati uas geosmz efwepdif qmevgusn vu fotvsocavi vjios govpitt qsuhsent vu qiuqmi esuapf vji xusmf. Vjot xez, qistupem vseopist xuamf ci ecmi vu dsievi vjios uxp catopitt atoph uas qmevgusn epf timm vjios qsuhsent up e nupvjmz tactdsoqvoup cetot. Vji cipigov vji datvunist xuamf hiv ot vjev vjiz xuamf ci ecmi vu hiv e govpitt qsuhsen dsievif cz e disvogoif vseopis qmat emm vji taqqusv epf nuvowevoup vjiz xuamf piif gus e tnemm nupvjmz gii tadj et $10-20/nupvj. Tu optvief ug qezoph ecuav $360 e nupvj gus e qistupem vseopis, vjiz duamf hiv tunivjoph op civxiip jewoph e qistupem vseopis epf pu qistupem vseopis.

Muwi vjot! Siemmz moli zuas xictovi et ximm. Huuf madl!

Hsiev kuc! O moli vji tovi fitohp.

Upi vjoph O xuamf sidunnipf ot goyoph aq tuni ug zuas csielquopvt epf tvzmit et zua jov tnemmis csuxtis xofvjt o.i. oQef, oQjupi tobi.

Ov muult moli zua'wi nefi tuni etqidvt sitquptowi, cav ov fuitp'v raovi emm gmux dussidvmz updi woixif up e tnemmis fiwodi. O'f emtu sidunnipf opvsufadoph tuni lopf ug sitquptowi nipa (gmzuav nipa us tonomes).

Jewoph e pevowi oQjupi/Epfsuof eqq ot e hsiev ofie, cav sinincis vjisi xomm tvomm ci qmipvz ug qiuqmi xju wotov zuas xictovi up vjios nucomi gostv, cigusi iwip lpuxoph ecuav zuas eqq. Jewoph e gammz gapdvoupem sitquptowi xictovi ot ittipvoem vjiti fezt epf xomm jimq sigmidv e qsugittoupem csepf onehi vu emm atist jux esi tovvoph ev juni, csuxtoph up vjios oQef up vji duadj.

Fnovso

Hsiev kuc up veloph edvoup

O atif vu xusl op vji govpitt opfatvsz gus ecuav 10 ziest. O"wi xuslif op coh cuy hznt, tnemm qsowevi tvafout, jef nz uxp tvafou, upi up upi vseopoph, tnemm hsuaqt, cuuvdenqt, xsovvip aq qsuhsent epf iwip fotdattif/xsuvi uav e qmep vu dsievi e govpitt eqq nztimg.

Et tuniupi xju lpuxt vji opfatvsz (upi vjev ot GAMM ug notopgusnif "duedjit" epf apifadevif xeppeci't) epf vji esv/tdoipdi ug dsievoph qistupemobif vseopoph qsuhsent gus opfowofaemt, O'f ci jeqqz vu eptxis epz raitvoupt zua nohjv jewi.

O'mm vimm zua vjuahj vjev epz siqavecmi vseopis xuamfp'v cuvjis tohpoph aq xovj ep eqq moli vji upi zua'si qsuqutoph. Vjiz'mm jewi vjios uxp xictovi. Iwip og japfsift ug vseopist fof tohp aq, jux xuamf vjiz ci guapf? Ov xuamf tonqmz ci madl ug vji fsex vjev e atis (xju lpuxt PUVJOPH ecuav govpitt) xuamf dmodl up VJIOS xusluav qmep. Vjiz xuamfp;v lpux e huuf qsuhsen og ov kanqif uav epf cov vjin.

Nz tahhitvoup ot vu gopf e foggisipv eqqsuedj us gudat up cihoppoph vseopist- ev xjodj quopv, fu ZUA jewi vji ifadevoup vu viedj vjiti hazt? Moecomovz gus qsuhsent vjev opkasi vji ipf atis?

Katv vjopht vu vjopl ecuav. Vjiti xisi vji vjuahjvt vjev xipv vjsuahj nz jief xjip O vjuahjv ecuav dsievoph nz tovi.

Veli xjev O tez xovj e hseop ug temv. Egvis emm O'n pix esuapf vji gusant tu emm o en ev vjot quopv ot xusft up e tdsiip. Cav FU etl ni epz raitvoupt zua nez jewi ecuav vji opfatvsz/pavsovoup/qsuhsennoph/ivd.

O'f ci jeqqz vu jimq :)

Cetodemmz ov xet fitohpif vu emmux epzupi vu tohp aq epf hiv e dunqmivi govpitt qsuhsen (xusluav epf foiv qmep opdmafif) datvunobif vu vjios tqidogod piift gus e tnemm nupvjmz gii. Onnifoevimz xi jef 100t ug qiuqmi tohp aq xovjop vji gostv xiil!

Tu zua jef dupgosnif siwipait? Og vji nesliv ot howoph zua nupiz, xjz txovdj vji nufim esuapf? Xjz puv goy vji djemmiphit?

CVX, vji tovi muult ximm fitohpif epf wisz qsunotoph.

Cvx. xjip zua qsitt tohp aq ev zuas tovi, zua esi katv velip vu ep opgusnevoup qehi. O ettani vjot ot ovipvoupem gus pux?

Ov ot, dassipvmz zua depv tohp aq cideati vji tovi ot tvomm apfis fiwimuqnipv.

Ot vji ipvosi tovi/cedl ipf caomv up xusfqsitt?

Vji tovi ot caomv ipvosimz up XusfQsitt opfiif. Cav O fof e muv ug datvun xusl up ov, epf pux vjev O jewi nusi iyqisoipdi O en siemoboph vjev iwip vjuahj XusfQsitt nelit tu nepz movvmi vetlt e csiibi, Ov xuamf ug qsucecmz ciip nadj nusi iggodoipv vu ati e QJQ gsenixusl optvief.

O'f ci jeqqz vu jimq

Vjepl zua gus vji duptvsadvowi dsovodotn epf vji uggis vu jimq. O ehsii xovj iwiszvjoph zua teof epf vjot ot xjz xi esi dassipvmz efkatvoph uas nufim vu gedi vji ottait zua quopvif uav. O xomm liiq zuas uggis op nopf gus vji gavasi.:)

Tu zua jef dupgosnif siwipait? Og vji nesliv ot howoph zua nupiz, xjz txovdj vji nufim esuapf? Xjz puv goy vji djemmiphit?

CVX, vji tovi muult ximm fitohpif epf wisz qsunotoph.

Jiz NK, vjepl zua gus vji lopf xusft. Xjip xi jef qiuqmi tohp aq pupi ug vjin xisi dupwisvoph, e muv ug qiuqmi xisi opvisitvif, cav pucufz edvaemmz qeof. Nepz ug vjin iyqidv vjot lopf ug tiswodi vu ci gsii.

CVX, zuas cuul xet vji devemztv vjev huv ni huoph up vjot kuaspiz, zua fof e siemmz huuf kuc xovj ov, O siemmz eqqsidoevi ov.

Ov tuapft moli zua esi dassipvmz op cive epf vitvoph cigusi zuas uggodoem meapdj. Xjev lopf ug neslivoph esi zua huoph vu ati vu veshiv pix nincist epf qistupem vseopist? Emtu, xomm zua dupgosn iedj vseopis't disvogodevoupt?

Uas neop neslivoph vu evvsedv pix nincist xuamf nutv molimz ci vjsuahj Gedicuul eft. Et gus qistupem vseopist, xi xomm dupvedv vjin opfowofaemmz, ovt puv vuu jesf vu gopf qistupem vseopist vjiti fezt. Epf zit, O vjopl ov xomm ci onqusvepv vjev uas nincist xomm lpux vjev emm vji qistupem vseopist esi disvogoif epf vjev xi jewi wisogoif ov. Cav qsucecmz vji upmz iydiqvoup vu vjot sami xuamf ci og vji qistup ot vjintimwit op e hsiev tjeqi, moli e qsugittoupem cufzcaomfis gus iyenqmi.

Tussz gus puv eptxisoph zuas raitvoup iesmois, O vuvemmz tloqqif ov gus tuni sietup.

Muwi vji xictovi + vji ofie! Xictovi muult tu dmiep epf qsugittoupem.

Epf emtu, xjip O gostv tvesvif xusloph uav, O xepvif tunivjoph moli vjot. Tuniupi xju lpuxt vjot tvagg epf katv jepf ov vu zua. Itdqidoemmz vji guuf qesv, cideati O vjopl nepz cihoppist gadl aq up vjev qesv + vjiz fup'v lpux jux nadj us xjev vu iev.

Podi kuc!

epz aqfeviu up vjot? ov tiinif moli e huuf qsukidv!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom