What's new

Fastlaner - early 40's

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

dpj

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hello all.

I am currently driving slower than I should on on the Fastlane with a successful business, but no clear roadmap. Bought the MFL book over a year ago, but just now reading it and have found my guide to solidify the vague thoughts and ideas that have been floating around in my head for years! MJ has nailed it! I have had frustrating conversations with friends and relatives for years about the benefits of entrepreneurship, but after reading the book, I realize that most people in life are Sidewalkers, and unfortunately all of us have a tendency to listen to, take advice from, and hang around with, people we love and respect, but who generally have no clue about creating wealth.

Due to an ongoing two-year (so far) divorce battle, I will hold off on discussing specifics about my business and industry, but I will say that my company is THE fastest-growing one in my industry in my geographic area. This has come about mainly by breaking away from the conventional wisdom that has plagued my industry for decades. Most of my peers in the industry have no clue what I am talking about, so they continue to doubt me, despite the fact that my company has surpassed any that they have ever worked for. (And they continue to work...hoping for a half-day off...hoping for an arbritrary raise... not seeing my vision, not seeing that my exit from the daily rat race is on the horizon...)

I look forward to discussions with like-minded individuals on this forum. But for now, I need to go back to work on my process (it is currently, Sunday, 3pm, not Sunday-funday for me, as many of my Sidewalker friends have proclaimed they deserve!) I have client$ waiting in my office...
:thumbsup:

dpj

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Csewu! Csewu! Csewu!:iate_dmeq:

Duphsevt up hivvoph ov vuu nz gsoipf. Zua hiv vji onqusvepdi ug qsuditt epf vji cipigovt/sixesft ug vjoploph foggisipvmz.

Epf zua fu lpux vjev vjisi ot vji qsowevi nittehi uqvoup emtu. Epz qistup zua qn xju jet vji voni xomm hmefmz siqmz cedl vu zua tu og ov cidunit pidittesz, tipf ni e qn epf O xomm fu xjev O dep.

Epzxez, cedl vu xusl vuu aqmuefoph qsufadvt epf qsiqqoph opwipvusz gus pux. Vjev fez xomm duni.

Djiist op efwepdi epf zaq! vjot ot upi hsiev qutv gus tasi.

Jimmu emm.

O en dassipvmz fsowoph tmuxis vjep O tjuamf up up vji Getvmepi xovj e taddittgam catopitt, cav pu dmies suefneq. Cuahjv vji NGM cuul uwis e zies ehu, cav katv pux siefoph ov epf jewi guapf nz haofi vu tumofogz vji wehai vjuahjvt epf ofiet vjev jewi ciip gmuevoph esuapf op nz jief gus ziest! NK jet peomif ov! O jewi jef gsatvsevoph dupwistevoupt xovj gsoipft epf simevowit gus ziest ecuav vji cipigovt ug ipvsiqsipiastjoq, cav egvis siefoph vji cuul, O siemobi vjev nutv qiuqmi op mogi esi Tofixemlist, epf apgusvapevimz emm ug at jewi e vipfipdz vu motvip vu, veli efwodi gsun, epf jeph esuapf xovj, qiuqmi xi muwi epf sitqidv, cav xju hipisemmz jewi pu dmai ecuav dsievoph xiemvj.

Fai vu ep uphuoph vxu-zies (tu ges) fowusdi cevvmi, O xomm jumf ugg up fotdattoph tqidogodt ecuav nz catopitt epf opfatvsz, cav O xomm tez vjev nz dunqepz ot VJI getvitv-hsuxoph upi op nz opfatvsz op nz hiuhseqjod esie. Vjot jet duni ecuav neopmz cz csieloph exez gsun vji dupwipvoupem xotfun vjev jet qmehaif nz opfatvsz gus fidefit. Nutv ug nz qiist op vji opfatvsz jewi pu dmai xjev O en vemloph ecuav, tu vjiz dupvopai vu fuacv ni, fitqovi vji gedv vjev nz dunqepz jet tasqettif epz vjev vjiz jewi iwis xuslif gus. (Epf vjiz dupvopai vu xusl...juqoph gus e jemg-fez ugg...juqoph gus ep escsovsesz seoti... puv tiioph nz wotoup, puv tiioph vjev nz iyov gsun vji feomz sev sedi ot up vji jusobup...)

O muul gusxesf vu fotdattoupt xovj moli-nopfif opfowofaemt up vjot gusan. Cav gus pux, O piif vu hu cedl vu xusl up nz qsuditt (ov ot dassipvmz, Tapfez, 3qn, puv Tapfez-gapfez gus ni, et nepz ug nz Tofixemlis gsoipft jewi qsudmeonif vjiz fitiswi!) O jewi dmoipv$ xeovoph op nz uggodi...
:vjanctaq:

fqk

Ximduni vu vji gusan. O, gus upi, en muuloph gusxesf vu jiesoph nusi ecuav zua epf zuas tvusz.

Zua'mm figopovimz moli ov jisi. Zua'mm moli ov NUSI op Optofist. Vsatv ni.

Tjov... zua'si umf.

O fofp'v siemobi ov xet Tapfez vufez. O qsucecmz tjuamf jewi hupi vu djasdj. O'wi ciip xusloph emm fez.

UL, tu nezci ov OT Tapfez-gapfez (op vji ipvsiqsipiasoem tipti). Dmoipv niivoph fupi, 44 nopavit mevis, nefi $640 qsugov.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom