What's new

Feedback new concept - Sell unused item to fundraise for Charities

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Mamadou

PARKED
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$25
Hello,

I Came to Toronto years ago. I have discovered MJ DeMarco for over two years and since then pursuing my entrepreneurship journey like you guys.

Because I am stuck I need your feedback on a new concept I am developing.

The 2 problems I am solving are the accumulation of good stuff we no longer need + charity's desperate need of money. I got this idea:
  1. A website for people to post items to fundraise for a charity of choice.
  2. When it sells, the benefit is donated to the chosen charity.
  3. Finally, the charity can provide a tax receipt.
It's Kijiji or Craiglist for charities when you can donate and shop stuff to benefit charities.

I have been working over a year on this idea and get the following success:
  • A website Fairtriad - Home
  • 4 charities partners willing to test this concept
  • Concept approval from the government for Charities to provide a tax receipt
  • I also joined an Incubator Program

Here is what I need t get I can get unstuck:

1) Communication to promote better and make the idea less complex. It's hard because English is not my first language

2) A Strong partner is willing to work with me and help me promote the concept and sell items with items. The current ones are not helping much.

3) New users to provide feedback and improve the site.

Any recommendations or feedback appreciated on things to do?

Thanks
MN
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom