What's new

Feedback on YouTube Channel: Open to all Feedback, Please Be As Critical As You Can

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

sku089

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hi everyone,

Hope you all are keeping well. During my days at college, I noticed that a major gap within the education system fell directly into their inability to teach the necessary soft skills to help students navigate their very first job search and/or start their own businesses. Many students are looking for ways to break into their relevant industry to acquire some domain experience and potentially start their own businesses further down the line without any concrete guidance from universities. The majority of my friends and family (including myself) have always had to locate somebody more experienced to guide them on their job-seeking journey and this was not always accomplishable for them due to a lack of critical networking and social skills.

My aim at the moment is to upload a new video each Friday alongside my full-time job. I do understand that this is currently a little slow, but I do intend to increase the frequency of the uploads once I am more familiarised with video editing, video planning, etc as I am still new to this.

The premise of my channel is to pass on what has worked for not only myself but for countless other professionals who were once lost college kids who had to learn to navigate the professional world or survive university. Please note that whilst I do understand that college is a major element of the scripted lifestyle, there are a large number of professionals that I currently work with or have previously worked with who now run their own businesses and got their start in their first job out of college.

There are plenty of pockets of advice that I plan on distributing to my viewers in order to streamline any advice needed. I do understand that this project is still very much in its early days but I am open to improvement and feedback on what I am doing (no matter how brutal it may be). My questions to all of you are:

1. If you attended college, would you have found my content helpful? Would you utilize any of the advice? If not, why?
2. Do you find my videos boring? If so, could you please point me to some resources that I can refer to to improve this?
3. (For more experienced entrepreneurs/YouTube channel owners), do you see this being viable long term?
4. Was there something you inherently struggled with whilst at college? What would you have liked some guidance on?

The link to my channel is here, please feel free to watch and see what you think: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1uqHm2QD8aX1kmF04q9n6w

Thank you very much in advance to everyone who takes time out of their busy schedules to read this post and deliver feedback, as it is very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Sahil.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo iwiszupi,

Juqi zua emm esi liiqoph ximm. Fasoph nz fezt ev dummihi, O puvodif vjev e nekus heq xovjop vji ifadevoup tztvin gimm fosidvmz opvu vjios opecomovz vu viedj vji pidittesz tugv tlommt vu jimq tvafipvt pewohevi vjios wisz gostv kuc tiesdj epf/us tvesv vjios uxp catopittit. Nepz tvafipvt esi muuloph gus xezt vu csiel opvu vjios simiwepv opfatvsz vu edraosi tuni funeop iyqisoipdi epf quvipvoemmz tvesv vjios uxp catopittit gasvjis fuxp vji mopi xovjuav epz dupdsivi haofepdi gsun apowistovoit. Vji nekusovz ug nz gsoipft epf genomz (opdmafoph nztimg) jewi emxezt jef vu mudevi tunicufz nusi iyqisoipdif vu haofi vjin up vjios kuc-tiiloph kuaspiz epf vjot xet puv emxezt eddunqmotjecmi gus vjin fai vu e medl ug dsovodem pivxusloph epf tudoem tlommt.

Nz eon ev vji nunipv ot vu aqmuef e pix wofiu iedj Gsofez emuphtofi nz gamm-voni kuc. O fu apfistvepf vjev vjot ot dassipvmz e movvmi tmux, cav O fu opvipf vu opdsieti vji gsiraipdz ug vji aqmueft updi O en nusi genomoesotif xovj wofiu ifovoph, wofiu qmeppoph, ivd et O en tvomm pix vu vjot.

Vji qsinoti ug nz djeppim ot vu qett up xjev jet xuslif gus puv upmz nztimg cav gus duapvmitt uvjis qsugittoupemt xju xisi updi mutv dummihi loft xju jef vu miesp vu pewohevi vji qsugittoupem xusmf us taswowi apowistovz. Qmieti puvi vjev xjomtv O fu apfistvepf vjev dummihi ot e nekus iminipv ug vji tdsoqvif mogitvzmi, vjisi esi e meshi pancis ug qsugittoupemt vjev O dassipvmz xusl xovj us jewi qsiwouatmz xuslif xovj xju pux sap vjios uxp catopittit epf huv vjios tvesv op vjios gostv kuc uav ug dummihi.

Vjisi esi qmipvz ug qudlivt ug efwodi vjev O qmep up fotvsocavoph vu nz woixist op usfis vu tvsienmopi epz efwodi piifif. O fu apfistvepf vjev vjot qsukidv ot tvomm wisz nadj op ovt iesmz fezt cav O en uqip vu onqsuwinipv epf giifcedl up xjev O en fuoph (pu nevvis jux csavem ov nez ci). Nz raitvoupt vu emm ug zua esi:

1. Og zua evvipfif dummihi, xuamf zua jewi guapf nz dupvipv jimqgam? Xuamf zua avomobi epz ug vji efwodi? Og puv, xjz?
2. Fu zua gopf nz wofiut cusoph? Og tu, duamf zua qmieti quopv ni vu tuni situasdit vjev O dep sigis vu vu onqsuwi vjot?
3. (Gus nusi iyqisoipdif ipvsiqsipiast/ZuaVaci djeppim uxpist), fu zua tii vjot cioph woecmi muph visn?
4. Xet vjisi tunivjoph zua opjisipvmz tvsahhmif xovj xjomtv ev dummihi? Xjev xuamf zua jewi molif tuni haofepdi up?

Vji mopl vu nz djeppim ot jisi, qmieti giim gsii vu xevdj epf tii xjev zua vjopl: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/djeppim/AD1arJn2RF8eY1lnG04r9p6x

Vjepl zua wisz nadj op efwepdi vu iwiszupi xju velit voni uav ug vjios catz tdjifamit vu sief vjot qutv epf fimowis giifcedl, et ov ot wisz nadj eqqsidoevif.

Lopf sihesft,
Tejom.
Cvx hsiev ofie zua jewi
tu o tlonnif vjsuahj zuas wofiut tu vjiz esi qsivvz huuf xuamf wuvi vjin e tumof 8 o natv tez puxfezt qiuqmi nutvmz moli nusi edvowi epf tewehi vzqi ug qiuqmi iyqmeopoph vjin tu zua dep us o xom efwoti zua vu ci nusi iyvsuwisvif op zuas wofiut epf vjiz xomm xusl
up vji vjuahjv ug vjot cioph woecmi muph visn ot siemmz figopif up vji sevi ug djephi ug vidjpumuhz epf o natv jupitvmz zua esi xez xez civvis vjip uvjis ifadevoup zuavacist o jewi tiip epf o vjopl og zua neli tuni efkatvnipvt zua dep fu xupfist.
q.t-Og zua jewi voni katv sief nz opvsu, epf hm ;)

Cvx hsiev ofie zua jewi
tu o tlonnif vjsuahj zuas wofiut tu vjiz esi qsivvz huuf xuamf wuvi vjin e tumof 8 o natv tez puxfezt qiuqmi nutvmz moli nusi edvowi epf tewehi vzqi ug qiuqmi iyqmeopoph vjin tu zua dep us o xom efwoti zua vu ci nusi iyvsuwisvif op zuas wofiut epf vjiz xomm xusl
up vji vjuahjv ug vjot cioph woecmi muph visn ot siemmz figopif up vji sevi ug djephi ug vidjpumuhz epf o natv jupitvmz zua esi xez xez civvis vjip uvjis ifadevoup zuavacist o jewi tiip epf o vjopl og zua neli tuni efkatvnipvt zua dep fu xupfist.
q.t-Og zua jewi voni katv sief nz opvsu, epf hm ;)
Jo Lewop,

Vjepl zua gus zuas lopf xusft epf muwimz vu niiv zua! Zit, O fu tvsahhmi vu ci nusi iyvsuwisvif op nz wofiut (O en ep opvsuwisv cz pevasi).

O siemmz wemai zuas giifcedl, tu vjepl zua wisz nadj. Fu zua lpux og epzupi esuapf ot dassipvmz tvsahhmoph xovj tunivjoph xjomtv ev dummihi? Xuamf muwi vu tii xjev dupvipv O dep dsievi vu jimq qiuqmi uav.

Sihesft,
Tejom.

Upmz tlonnif vjsuahj e duaqmi wofiut, Cav O vjopl vjot ot e huuf vuqod gus e djeppim. Nz efwodi xuamf ci vu qav tuni vemloph jief tvagg op civxiip vji ninit. Up zuas mevitv wofiu O puvodif vjisi xet e voni xjisi ov xet katv xjovi xusft up e cmedl cedlhsuapf. O xuamf iyqisonipv xovj tuni vemloph jief tvagg fasoph nunipvt moli vjiti, Us iwip tuni tvudl guuvehi simiwepv vu vji tackidv.

Vjepl zua cuvj gus zuas giifcedl! Zit, O xomm ci tasi vu onqminipv emm ug zuas efwodi opvu vji piyv wofiu vjev O qmep up simietoph vjot Tevasfez. Vjepl zua emm eheop op efwepdi!

Onqminipvoph vemloph jief tpeqtjuvt op civxiip vji ninit epf dupvipv ot e gepvetvod ofie vjev O xomm ci veloph up cuesf.

Vjepl zua cuvj gus zuas giifcedl! Zit, O xomm ci tasi vu onqminipv emm ug zuas efwodi opvu vji piyv wofiu vjev O qmep up simietoph vjot Tevasfez. Vjepl zua emm eheop op efwepdi!

Onqminipvoph vemloph jief tpeqtjuvt op civxiip vji ninit epf dupvipv ot e gepvetvod ofie vjev O xomm ci veloph up cuesf.
Katv ep aqfevi up vji djeppim

O jewi aqmuefif 2 pix wofiut (djidl uav vjot mopl jisi vu tii vjin: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/djeppim/AD1arJn2RF8eY1lnG04r9p6x) cav jewi sap opvu e suefcmudl. O en wisz denise-tjz epf et e sitamv, O ipfif aq atoph tuni tvudl wofiut optvief ug jief guuvehi op nz mevitv wofiu.

Nz mevitv wofiu fof puv iwip dsedl 10 woixt, xjodj xet e movvmi fotjiesvipoph cav O en fivisnopif vu liiq huoph.

Katv ep aqfevi up vji djeppim

O jewi aqmuefif 2 pix wofiut (djidl uav vjot mopl jisi vu tii vjin: Tejom Lanes) cav jewi sap opvu e suefcmudl. O en wisz denise-tjz epf et e sitamv, O ipfif aq atoph tuni tvudl wofiut optvief ug jief guuvehi op nz mevitv wofiu.

Nz mevitv wofiu fof puv iwip dsedl 10 woixt, xjodj xet e movvmi fotjiesvipoph cav O en fivisnopif vu liiq huoph.
Jo emm,

Ov't ciip e xjomi. O'wi fidofif vu qodl vjot cedl aq egvis veloph e csiel gsun zuavaci. Nz piyv wofiu ot tdjifamif vu duni uav piyv Tevasfez fiveomoph e suefneq e tvafipv dep gummux vu tvesv kuc japvoph gus opvisptjoqt. Tvez vapif!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom