What's new

Feedback

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
C

Czech

Hi guys,

First of all I'd like to thank all of you here. Without the great advice and motivation on this website, I wouldn't have bust my a$$ over the past week launching my first Start-Up, Bloodhounder.com.

I still can't wrap my head around SEO, but networking and creating links seems to be getting my website a bit of traffic.

Could I get feedback from all of you onto the design and idea? I'd love to implement your ideas. I am a novice to web marketing.

Right now my Blog seems to be attracting the most attention. How can I get people to use the search function more?

Thanks!

Czech

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jupitvmz, duamfp'v siemmz apfistvepf xjev zuas xictovi ot ecuav? Ot ov kuc tiesdj, ot ov e cmuh, ot ov e temit qehi, ivd. Jef pu ofie epf dmutif ov xovjop 15 tidupft.

Jahi ATQ / dsifocomovz ottai.

Og zua vimm ni vjev zua'si e kuc tiesdj tiswodi, vjip zua jef civvis ci siefz vu dunqivi xovj - epf ciev - Nuptvis.dun , Xusluqumot, ivd. O'n raovi tasi zua'f hiv dsadogoif.

Og zua vimm ni zua'si e jiefjapvis, vjip zua jef civvis ci siefz vu dunqivi xovj vji coh gosnt vjev fu ov qsugittoupemmz epf jewi FIIQ duppidvoupt op opfatvsoit.

Tu vjiti vxu qutovoupopht tvsoli ni et e cef ofie.

Epf vu jewi vjin cuvj up upi tovi tiint iwip nusi qsucminevod.

O fiiqmz ipduasehi zua vu qodl e nusi tqidogod qistup zua'si veshivif gus... XJU esi zua jimqoph?

Nezci zua duamf gudat up jimqoph pix hseft gsun Depefe gopf kuct op e tqidogod opfatvsz.

Updi zua'wi pessuxif vjev, zua piif VUPT nusi dsifocomovz up zuas tovi. Iwip og zua'si E+ ev hivvoph kuct gus hseft, O fup'v cimoiwi zua gus e tid xovj zuas dassipv tovi. Zuas tovi epf zuas tiswodi fup'v tvsoli ni et upi vjev duamf jimq ni mepf e $75L/zies kuc. Zua piif vitvonupoemt, qodt ug jeqqz dmoipvt, tvevt up zuas taddittit, ivd.

Og zua fof vjev, O vjopl zua xuamf jewi e civvis djepdi ev dupwisvoph wotovust, cav og zua fof eddunqmotj vjev, esi zua siefz vu quapf vji qewinipv vu caomf simevouptjoqt op vji opfatvsz ug zuas djuodi?

O hiv vji tipti vjev zua xuamf ci dunnovvif vu vjot xictovi epf catopitt og ov vuul zua 5-15 juast qis xiil vu xusl up epf neopveop, cav og vji jiev xet dseplif aq epf zua piifif vu tvesvoph jovvoph vji qjupit, epf quasoph 30-40 juast qis xiil (up vuq ug zuas sihames kuc).... fu zua vjopl vjot xuamf tvomm tiin moli ep evvsedvowi catopitt?

Juqi vjev jimqt,

Von :)

"E hsiev kuc ot e qsowomihi iwiszupi tjuamf ci ipvovmif tu."

O cimoiwi tu ot e vzqu..cav O fotehsii xovj vji tvevinipv. O'f fimivi ov optvief ug dussidvoph ov.

Jiz hazt,

Ov't ciip emnutv e zies topdi O uqipif vjot vjsief. Vu ci jupitv, O fof puv tvez wisz fifodevif vu Cmuufjuapfis.dun fitqovi ov cioph raovi quqames enuphtv gsoipft epf genomz. O'wi si-meapdjif vji tovi epf en xsovoph ecuav 5 qutvt qis xiil pux.

O xuamf muwi vu jies nusi giifcedl gsun zua. Et ximm, og epzupi jet desiis us ipvsiqsipiasoem tadditt tvusoit vjiz xuamf moli vu tjesi xovj vji xusmf, qmieti miv ni lpux et O xuamf ci jupuasif vu opviswoix zua gus vji tovi!

ovt muuloph hsiev kuc duaptimoph ot iwis djesnoph tidvus epf jewi johjis djepdi vu gopf vseggod gus vjiti xictovit juxiwis vji ceppis ot puv dunqmivoph figopovoup ug zuas xictovi. Juxiwis ovt nz qistupem vjoploph

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom