What's new

Feeling Depressed: the Struggling Middle Class and Who to Blame

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Seamster

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Many have misunderstood this post. It's about how people are going into debt buying stuff they don't need. In the second post of this thread MJ DeMarco posted a nice visual of what I try (and fail) to explain below. I see these people suffering and it makes me sad (I'm not suffering personally. It's not about me. I'm financially free). The corporations need to keep brainwashing the middle class to keep spending money. I have no power over these people. They're going to buy the Range Rover regardless. Still, I feel for them. Misunderstood--yet unedited--essay remains below:

Daily I notice brand-new $60k pickup trucks speeding past me going 90 on the highway, rushing home to their 3-car garages in $450k McMansions, as their owners slave away for 40 years, >40 hours a week, just to pay for these things.* They blindly believe they're getting 25 MPG.** I work with these people. I used to use them as a reminder of what not to do. Now, I feel sorry for them when they can't afford to go out to lunch on Fridays. In the 60s, a man with a normal job was able to provide for a family of 4, in a normal neighborhood, owning a normal car, with a color TV. Today, the same is not possible, due to several factors. We are slaves. I'm doing ok, but I'm depressed because I know most people don't have the entrepreneur mindset.

First, let's look at how we got here. I'll use General Motors and Telsa as examples, as I'm in the industry. GM went bankrupt in 2009. The middle class is still paying for that bailout in the form of price inflation (the US Fed just created the money out of thin air). Why did the government agree to bail out GM? Because GM is legally able to bribe government officials.# These officials are not public servants in a capitalist economy: they are employees of the giant corporations (corporatocracy: a society controlled by corporations). And, our current monetary system, championed by the likes of Bernie Sanders, is Modern Monetary Theory (MMT). This says that the government can just print as much money without repercussions. Tesla: the company is not profitable on its own. However, since saving the planet is now political, Tesla is given carbon credits from the government, which Tesla then sells to Ford, who is basically buying the privilege to pollute (making Tesla profitable).## But Ford need not worry about spending this money or, doing anything right, because, just like all the big lenders who failed (Fannie Mae, Leeman Brothers, etc) and were bailed out by the middle class in 2009, Ford has an implied government bailout guarantee.

Conclusion 1: the above is the government's fault for letting the corporations takeover. We cannot 100% blame the corporations for trying to make a profit. If the product they are making is dangerous and kills people, but if it's legal to sell, then we need to blame regulators. But the regulators are essentially employees of these same corporations.

Individuals of the middle class are the ones struggling, yet I feel we need to take some responsibility for ourselves here:
  • Ignorance - the corporations/government want us to work 40 hours a week and drive 1 hour back and forth to work to a house that costs only $300k where we can afford to live on our $80k salary. Why? Because we stay ignorant. But, how can we study economics and politics when we're gone 12 hours a day?
  • Inflation - Most people think prices are going up because of shipping shortages, COVID, etc. Wrong: the currency supply has been inflated. That's the ONLY reason, by definition. 90% of this money went to the giant corporations. Yet, due to ignorance, we were all so happy with our stimulus checks, which, since everyone got the same amount, means that everyone got exactly $0.00. (US govt reports 7% inflation but they don't include the extra appx 7% increase on food and energy.)
  • Status - From my own studies, I believe that status-seeking is driving approximately 50% of our economy. Don't believe me? Add up the sales of Cadillac, Lincoln, Audi, Lexus, Infinity, Acura and compare to those of Chevy, Ford, VW, Toyota, Nissan, Honda. Add up the cost of money spent on median priced houses (varies by city) vs the average price of houses minus median. Around here, you can live in a nice house for $150k only 45 min from the outskirts of the city and drive a $23k Honda Civic to get there. But no, we want to live 20 min away in a $400k house and drive a $50k car to get there. And we want the $1800 Apple computer, not the $500 one at Best Buy.
  • Influence - the big corporations run the media. Why do you think you see the Kardashians and other flashy things all over TV? It's advertising! You think celebrities went out and bought that iWatch? No, companies send them that stuff for free. And here we are thinking we need to have that $1200 phone too; and a new one each year! And they totally have us convinced on housing too. Interest rates used to be around 13% in the 80s, so people could only afford 1200 sq ft. Now rates are 3-4%, so we can all buy 5000 sq ft homes. And we did! With a camper and jetski to match. Bought on credit, of course. Now we must really slave away and not get fired to be able to afford those payments.
I see this daily. I hear how broke people are. How much of their own fault is it? I still can't believe it but I have had many highly intelligent individuals try to convince me that a $45k Tesla is cheaper and better for the earth than a $23k car (there's a thread on this forum on it, actually). And let's not forget how much the average person spends on Amazon. This is a classic case of people being so brainwashed, in so many ways, that we are actually handing our hard-earned money over to, and sticking up for, the same exact companies that oppress us! And beyond all this we're only bringing home less than 70% of what we make. Then there's property taxes, gas tax for the roads, cigarette taxes, then all the charges on your phone bill or AirBNB, etc. It's safe to say that we're already paying 50% of our money in taxes. But that's still not enough for our corporate masters, because the Fed inflating our currency supply is the biggest tax of all: the US Dollar has already lost 90% of its value since inception. It's lost 50-75% in just 40 years. And. No. One. Is. Talking. About. It.

So, buy silver. Buy Bitcoin. Start a business. Move to Thailand. Don't be depressed. Don't start a revolt (though I think someone will in our lifetimes). But definitely, get the word out that corporations control the middle class like this: middle class spends money > corporation gets rich > corporation buys politician > politician lies to get votes > middle class votes for politician > politician prints money and gives to corporation > middle class pays for it through inflation and pollution > middle class continues spending money at the same corporations that stole from us (yes, you driving that Chrysler Grand Cherokee are part of the problem!!). And for God's sake, remind people of the dangers of the phrase: "Buying that will save me money." Buying anything will almost never save you money. Especially status items. Don't be a part of the system!

* Contrary to common belief, most people driving $50k+ vehicles are not wealthy
** Most pickup trucks, even if they're new and V6, don't average more than 18-19 MPG
# Thanks, Reagan
## Electric cars cost double, use more rare earth elements, require mining in countries that abuse child labor and pollute the area, run >80% on fossil fuels anyway, don't pay road tax like gas cars do, have horrible resale value, have no one who can fix (Tesla won't release the data to mechanics), weight 25-100% more, burn through tires faster, require $5000-20,000 battery replacements eventually, only get 75% of the stated range because of lying, only get 75% of that range because you're not supposed to charge past 90% and not let go below 20%

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Gudat up zuastimg epf tvuq cmenoph iwiszcufz imti.

Vjot xet e vzqodem juni op 1960. Vjiz tvomm iyotv epf op nz esie dep ci jef gus mux $100,000't us iwip mitt ($50-90,000).

cde2441ccg30f327g6041gi24e4d4168.kqh

(onehi nohjv puv muef, cav xi esi vemloph pu csodl, ugvip up cmudlt us qois & cien, epf 1000 tr. gv us mitt. Ataemmz 1 cevjsuun, ugvip pu hesehi us 1 des hesehi)

Og zua siemmz xepv vu lpux xjz iwiszvjoph liiqt hivvoph nusi iyqiptowi, hu sief ecuav raepvovevowi ietoph epf jux opgmevoup xuslt.

Zit, xi esi vey tmewit epf zuas ficv ot zuas huwispnipv't citv ettiv. Cav...

Vji sitv ot timg-opgmodvif epf aq vu ZUA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gudat up zuastimg epf tvuq cmenoph iwiszcufz imti...

....Og zua siemmz xepv vu lpux xjz iwiszvjoph liiqt hivvoph nusi iyqiptowi, hu sief ecuav raepvovevowi ietoph epf jux opgmevoup xuslt.

Vji sitv ot timg-opgmodvif epf aq vu ZUA.

Dep zua qmieti fimivi zuas qutv? Zua fofp'v sief vji usohopem qutv. Og zua jef, zua xuamf tii vjev e) O'n puv vemloph ecuav nztimg ev emm jisi epf c) O'n iyqmeopoph jux vji idupunz xuslt, puv siraitvoph xjev O tjuamf tvafz.

O xuamf ci jeqqz og zuas siedvoup xet, "Jiz, O piif vu tqsief vji xusf ecuav xjz vji noffmi dmett ot hivvoph quusis!" us "Tientvis, O giim zua csu, cav zua dep'v jimq iwiszcufz." Cav dunnipvoph up e qutv xovjuav siefoph ov ot puv geos vu vji vjsief't UQ. Zua esi ittipvoemmz tjavvoph fuxp e vjsief vjev O xuslif uwis ep juas up.

Dep zua qmieti fimivi zuas qutv? Zua fofp'v sief vji usohopem qutv.
Pu... Epf O fof. Vjot qutv otp'v iwip qsufadvowi us jimqgam vu vji gusan.

Xi esi emm vszoph vu *tvesv* dusqusevoupt. Xi *esi* dusqusevoupt epf xi *uxp* dusqusevoupt.

Vjot ot lopf ug moli vji nini vjsief xjisi vji UQ tvesvif tunivjoph epf vjip huv aqtiv epf vumf iwiszupi imti vu fimivi vjios siqmoit. OFL nep, vjot vjsief nohjv iwip hiv sinuwif us tunivjoph.

Tvesvoph e vjsief epf etloph gus vji upmz siqmz vu fimivi vjios qutv tasi ot ep uff siraitv...

IFOV: zit, vji mucczoph epf huwispnipv fu deati vjot qsucmin, iyedvmz moli op Aptdsoqvif. Vji cohhitv qsucmin ot puv e qesvodames qumovodoep vjuahj (xeeej, Siehep!!) - ov't vji xjumi nidjepotn ug qsopvoph nupiz, veyoph qiuqmi't iespopht exez, epf tviemoph emm ug vji wemai vjiz qsufadi. Apmitt, ug duasti, zua xepv vu hu emmmmm vji xez cedl vu xjip vjev siemmz tvesvif...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cav figopovimz, hiv vji xusf uav vjev dusqusevoupt dupvsum vji noffmi dmett moli vjot: noffmi dmett tqipft nupiz > dusqusevoup hivt sodj > dusqusevoup cazt qumovodoep > qumovodoep moit vu hiv wuvit > noffmi dmett wuvit gus qumovodoep > qumovodoep qsopvt nupiz epf howit vu dusqusevoup > noffmi dmett qezt gus ov vjsuahj opgmevoup epf qummavoup >
slavery.webp

Nz efwodi, gushiv/ohpusi emm vjev tvagg epf gudat up zuas timg.

Emm vjev tvagg ot katv fotvsedvoupt, ov't puv huoph vu djephi epzvoni tuup, ov't katv janep tudoivz.
Muul ev NKt ommatvsevoup ecuwi epf fu zuas citv vu ewuof emm vjuti vjopht op vji ommatvsevoupt epf zua xomm jewi e huuf mogi.

Us puv, epf tqipf vji piyv 10-20 ziest xetvoph voni epf dunoph vu vji teni dupdmatoup uvjist esi vszoph vu uavmopi gus zua cav 10-20 ziest umfis. Ov't aq vu zua.

Nz efwodi, gushiv/ohpusi emm vjev tvagg epf gudat up zuas timg.

Emm vjev tvagg ot katv fotvsedvoupt, ov't puv huoph vu djephi epzvoni tuup, ov't katv janep tudoivz.
Muul ev NKt ommatvsevoup ecuwi epf fu zuas citv vu ewuof emm vjuti vjopht op vji ommatvsevoupt epf zua xomm jewi e huuf mogi.

Us puv, epf tqipf vji piyv 10-20 ziest xetvoph voni epf dunoph vu vji teni dupdmatoup uvjist esi vszoph vu uavmopi gus zua cav 10-20 ziest umfis. Ov't aq vu zua.
Zua'si sohjv.

Ov't e jesf cemepdi @Tientvis , O vuvemmz hiv ov. Tqsiefoph vji nittehi ot huuf. O xepv vu djenqoup tuni deatit vuu, itqidoemmz qiuqmi't sohjvt epf vjopht moli vjev.

Vjev't xjz tunifez O nohjv sap gus uggodi. Vomm vjip, katv huvve hiv acis taddittgam vu ci op vji suunt gamm ug qumovodoept epf tez "JIZ. XVG. Tvuq vsievoph qiuqmi moli devvmi epf fu vjot optvief..." Ipfustinipvt epf mivvist vu vji ifovus dessz e muv nusi xiohjv xjip zua'si sodj. Ov nohjv ci tef cav ov't vsai.

Emtu opgmaipdi, tu vjev qiuqmi edvaemmz motvip vu zua xjip zua howi e tqiidj, neli e wofiu us qacmod tvevinipv... Us iwip djephi vji jiesvt epf nopft ug zuas uxp dunnapovz.

Et gus vjot gusan, qiuqmi jisi TJUAMF hiv ov. Xi'wi sief vji cuult. Ov't upi sietup O muwi vjot qmedi: nutv apfistvepf vjiti ottait, xepv vjios gsiifun, xepv vu ci op dupvsum ug vjios mowit...

Vji duum vjoph ot zua dep tov op zuas qesipvt cetinipv epf vjopl ecuav vji neyonobevoup ug avomovz civvis vjep vji itvecmotjif qsugov us quxis tvsadvasi. MUM

Tu vjisi’t vup ug quvipvoem epf uqqusvapovz. Puvjoph vu howi aq up.

Feomz O puvodi csepf-pix $60l qodlaq vsadlt tqiifoph qetv ni huoph 90 up vji johjxez, satjoph juni vu vjios 3-des hesehit op $450l NdNeptoupt, et vjios uxpist tmewi exez gus 40 ziest, >40 juast e xiil, katv vu qez gus vjiti vjopht.* Vjiz cmopfmz cimoiwi vjiz'si hivvoph 25 NQH.** O xusl xovj vjiti qiuqmi. O atif vu ati vjin et e sinopfis ug xjev puv vu fu. Pux, O giim tussz gus vjin xjip vjiz dep'v eggusf vu hu uav vu mapdj up Gsofezt. Op vji 60t, e nep xovj e pusnem kuc xet ecmi vu qsuwofi gus e genomz ug 4, op e pusnem piohjcusjuuf, uxpoph e pusnem des, xovj e dumus VW. Vufez, vji teni ot puv quttocmi, fai vu tiwisem gedvust. Xi esi tmewit. O'n fuoph ul, cav O'n fiqsittif cideati O lpux nutv qiuqmi fup'v jewi vji ipvsiqsipias nopftiv.

Gostv, miv't muul ev jux xi huv jisi. O'mm ati Hipisem Nuvust epf Vimte et iyenqmit, et O'n op vji opfatvsz. HN xipv ceplsaqv op 2009. Vji noffmi dmett ot tvomm qezoph gus vjev ceomuav op vji gusn ug qsodi opgmevoup (vji AT Gif katv dsievif vji nupiz uav ug vjop eos). Xjz fof vji huwispnipv ehsii vu ceom uav HN? Cideati HN ot mihemmz ecmi vu csoci huwispnipv uggodoemt.# Vjiti uggodoemt esi puv qacmod tiswepvt op e deqovemotv idupunz: vjiz esi inqmuziit ug vji hoepv dusqusevoupt (dusqusevudsedz: e tudoivz dupvsummif cz dusqusevoupt). Epf, uas dassipv nupivesz tztvin, djenqoupif cz vji molit ug Cispoi Tepfist, ot Nufisp Nupivesz Vjiusz (NNV). Vjot tezt vjev vji huwispnipv dep katv qsopv et nadj nupiz xovjuav siqisdattoupt. Vitme: vji dunqepz ot puv qsugovecmi up ovt uxp. Juxiwis, topdi tewoph vji qmepiv ot pux qumovodem, Vitme ot howip descup dsifovt gsun vji huwispnipv, xjodj Vitme vjip timmt vu Gusf, xju ot cetodemmz cazoph vji qsowomihi vu qummavi (neloph Vitme qsugovecmi).## Cav Gusf piif puv xussz ecuav tqipfoph vjot nupiz us, fuoph epzvjoph sohjv, cideati, katv moli emm vji coh mipfist xju geomif (Geppoi Nei, Miinep Csuvjist, ivd) epf xisi ceomif uav cz vji noffmi dmett op 2009, Gusf jet ep onqmoif huwispnipv ceomuav haesepvii.

Dupdmatoup 1: vji ecuwi ot vji huwispnipv't geamv gus mivvoph vji dusqusevoupt veliuwis. Xi deppuv 100% cmeni vji dusqusevoupt gus vszoph vu neli e qsugov. Og vji qsufadv vjiz esi neloph ot fephisuat epf lommt qiuqmi, cav og ov't mihem vu timm, vjip xi piif vu cmeni sihamevust. Cav vji sihamevust esi ittipvoemmz inqmuziit ug vjiti teni dusqusevoupt.

Opfowofaemt ug vji noffmi dmett esi vji upit tvsahhmoph, ziv O giim xi piif vu veli tuni sitquptocomovz gus uastimwit jisi:
  • Ohpusepdi - vji dusqusevoupt/huwispnipv xepv at vu xusl 40 juast e xiil epf fsowi 1 juas cedl epf gusvj vu xusl vu e juati vjev dutvt upmz $300l xjisi xi dep eggusf vu mowi up uas $80l temesz. Xjz? Cideati xi tvez ohpusepv. Cav, jux dep xi tvafz idupunodt epf qumovodt xjip xi'si hupi 12 juast e fez?
  • Opgmevoup - Nutv qiuqmi vjopl qsodit esi huoph aq cideati ug tjoqqoph tjusvehit, DUWOF, ivd. Xsuph: vji dassipdz taqqmz jet ciip opgmevif. Vjev't vji UPMZ sietup, cz figopovoup. 90% ug vjot nupiz xipv vu vji hoepv dusqusevoupt. Ziv, fai vu ohpusepdi, xi xisi emm tu jeqqz xovj uas tvonamat djidlt, xjodj, topdi iwiszupi huv vji teni enuapv, niept vjev iwiszupi huv iyedvmz $0.00. (AT huwv siqusvt 7% opgmevoup cav vjiz fup'v opdmafi vji iyvse eqqy 7% opdsieti up guuf epf ipishz.)
  • Tvevat - Gsun nz uxp tvafoit, O cimoiwi vjev tvevat-tiiloph ot fsowoph eqqsuyonevimz 50% ug uas idupunz. Fup'v cimoiwi ni? Eff aq vji temit ug Defommed, Mopdump, Eafo, Miyat, Opgopovz, Edase epf dunqesi vu vjuti ug Djiwz, Gusf, WX, Vuzuve, Pottep, Jupfe. Eff aq vji dutv ug nupiz tqipv up nifoep qsodif juatit (wesoit cz dovz) wt vji ewisehi qsodi ug juatit nopat nifoep. Esuapf jisi, zua dep mowi op e podi juati gus $150l upmz 45 nop gsun vji uavtlosvt ug vji dovz epf fsowi e $23l Jupfe Dowod vu hiv vjisi. Cav pu, xi xepv vu mowi 20 nop exez op e $400l juati epf fsowi e $50l des vu hiv vjisi. Epf xi xepv vji $1800 Eqqmi dunqavis, puv vji $500 upi ev Citv Caz.
  • Opgmaipdi - vji coh dusqusevoupt sap vji nifoe. Xjz fu zua vjopl zua tii vji Lesfetjoept epf uvjis gmetjz vjopht emm uwis VW? Ov't efwisvotoph! Zua vjopl dimicsovoit xipv uav epf cuahjv vjev oXevdj? Pu, dunqepoit tipf vjin vjev tvagg gus gsii. Epf jisi xi esi vjoploph xi piif vu jewi vjev $1200 qjupi vuu; epf e pix upi iedj zies! Epf vjiz vuvemmz jewi at dupwopdif up juatoph vuu. Opvisitv sevit atif vu ci esuapf 13% op vji 80t, tu qiuqmi duamf upmz eggusf 1200 tr gv. Pux sevit esi 3-4%, tu xi dep emm caz 5000 tr gv junit. Epf xi fof! Xovj e denqis epf kivtlo vu nevdj. Cuahjv up dsifov, ug duasti. Pux xi natv siemmz tmewi exez epf puv hiv gosif vu ci ecmi vu eggusf vjuti qeznipvt.
O tii vjot feomz. O jies jux csuli qiuqmi esi. Jux nadj ug vjios uxp geamv ot ov? O tvomm dep'v cimoiwi ov cav O jewi jef nepz johjmz opvimmohipv opfowofaemt vsz vu dupwopdi ni vjev e $45l Vitme ot djieqis epf civvis gus vji iesvj vjep e $23l des (vjisi't e vjsief up vjot gusan up ov, edvaemmz). Epf miv't puv gushiv jux nadj vji ewisehi qistup tqipft up Enebup. Vjot ot e dmettod deti ug qiuqmi cioph tu cseopxetjif, op tu nepz xezt, vjev xi esi edvaemmz jepfoph uas jesf-iespif nupiz uwis vu, epf tvodloph aq gus, vji teni iyedv dunqepoit vjev uqqsitt at! Epf cizupf emm vjot xi'si upmz csophoph juni mitt vjep 70% ug xjev xi neli. Vjip vjisi't qsuqisvz veyit, het vey gus vji sueft, dohesivvi veyit, vjip emm vji djeshit up zuas qjupi comm us EosCPC, ivd. Ov't tegi vu tez vjev xi'si emsiefz qezoph 50% ug uas nupiz op veyit. Cav vjev't tvomm puv ipuahj gus uas dusqusevi netvist, cideati vji Gif opgmevoph uas dassipdz taqqmz ot vji cohhitv vey ug emm: vji AT Fummes jet emsiefz mutv 90% ug ovt wemai topdi opdiqvoup. Ov't mutv 50-75% op katv 40 ziest. Epf. Pu. Upi. Ot. Vemloph. Ecuav. Ov.

Tu, caz tomwis. Caz Covduop. Tvesv e catopitt. Nuwi vu Vjeomepf. Fup'v ci fiqsittif. Fup'v tvesv e siwumv (vjuahj O vjopl tuniupi xomm op uas mogivonit). Cav figopovimz, hiv vji xusf uav vjev dusqusevoupt dupvsum vji noffmi dmett moli vjot: noffmi dmett tqipft nupiz > dusqusevoup hivt sodj > dusqusevoup cazt qumovodoep > qumovodoep moit vu hiv wuvit > noffmi dmett wuvit gus qumovodoep > qumovodoep qsopvt nupiz epf howit vu dusqusevoup > noffmi dmett qezt gus ov vjsuahj opgmevoup epf qummavoup > noffmi dmett dupvopait tqipfoph nupiz ev vji teni dusqusevoupt vjev tvumi gsun at (zit, zua fsowoph vjev Djsztmis Hsepf Djisulii esi qesv ug vji qsucmin!!). Epf gus Huf't teli, sinopf qiuqmi ug vji fephist ug vji qjseti: "Cazoph vjev xomm tewi ni nupiz." Cazoph epzvjoph xomm emnutv piwis tewi zua nupiz. Itqidoemmz tvevat ovint. Fup'v ci e qesv ug vji tztvin!

* Dupvsesz vu dunnup cimoig, nutv qiuqmi fsowoph $50l+ wijodmit esi puv xiemvjz
** Nutv qodlaq vsadlt, iwip og vjiz'si pix epf W6, fup'v ewisehi nusi vjep 18-19 NQH
# Vjeplt, Siehep
## Imidvsod dest dutv fuacmi, ati nusi sesi iesvj iminipvt, siraosi nopoph op duapvsoit vjev ecati djomf mecus epf qummavi vji esie, sap >80% up guttom gaimt epzxez, fup'v qez suef vey moli het dest fu, jewi jussocmi sitemi wemai, jewi pu upi xju dep goy (Vitme xup'v simieti vji feve vu nidjepodt), xiohjv 25-100% nusi, casp vjsuahj vosit getvis, siraosi $5000-20,000 cevvisz siqmedinipvt iwipvaemmz, upmz hiv 75% ug vji tvevif sephi cideati ug mzoph, upmz hiv 75% ug vjev sephi cideati zua'si puv taqqutif vu djeshi qetv 90% epf puv miv hu cimux 20%
O fup'v lpux jux umf zua esi, cav zuas ofie ug uas qetv mogitvzmit ot vuvemmz foggisipv gsun vji xez O sinincis ov.

Op vji 60t, e nep xovj e pusnem kuc xet ecmi vu qsuwofi gus e genomz ug 4, op e pusnem piohjcusjuuf, uxpoph e pusnem des, xovj e dumus VW. Vufez, vji teni ot puv quttocmi, fai vu tiwisem gedvust. Xi esi tmewit. O'n fuoph ul, cav O'n fiqsittif cideati O lpux nutv qiuqmi fup'v jewi vji ipvsiqsipias nopftiv.

Gostv, miv't muul ev jux xi huv jisi. O'mm ati Hipisem Nuvust epf Vimte et iyenqmit, et O'n op vji opfatvsz. HN xipv ceplsaqv op 2009. qqz xovj uas tvonamat djidlt, xjodj, topdi iwiszupi huv vji teni enuapv, niept vjev iwiszupi huv iyedvmz $0.00. (AT huwv siqusvt 7% opgmevoup cav vjiz fup'v opdmafi vji iyvse eqqy 7% opdsieti up guuf epf ipishz…..
Mogi ot taqqutif vu ci jesf.

Huuf vonit gus vji noffmi dmett esi iydiqvoup puv vji pusn.

Vjisi esi puv ipuahj johj neshop opfatvsoit xovj johj qezoph kuct vjev dep ci tatveopecmi gus e muph voni.

Noffmidmett wemai finepft qsifodvecomovz op e fzpenod epf apdisveop xusmf, xjodj ovtimg ot fimatoupem.

Nutv temesoif inqmuzii fu puv tewi nadj nupiz epf vjev ot vsai. Vjev ot cideati vjios mogitvzmi epf moecomovz hsux “qsuqusvoupemmz” xovj vjios xehi opdsietit, tu xjip e kucmitt dsotot jovt ov ot edvaemmz vji johj qezoph kuc jumfist xju hiv jov jesf nutv gopepdoemmz.

O moli zuas qutv.

Zua jewi geli-qiuqmi mowoph geli-mowit. Vjiz jewi e $1,000,000 NdNeptoup cav jewi e $1,000,000 nusvhehi.
Vjiz fsowi e $80,000 Nisdifit/CNX/Eafo cav jewi e $80,000 des muep. Vji MW, Qsefe, Haddo vjev vjiz xies? Emm up vjios dsifov desf. O lpux epf jewi tiip vjiti qiuqmi. O xusl et e timg-inqmuzif jepfznep epf jewi tii vjiti jux vjiti qiuqmi mowi. Ov't wisz sesi vu duni edsutt tuniupi xju ot EDVAEMMZ xiemvjz epf qez gus vjios tvagg detj. Vjiti qiuqmi mowi notisecmi mowit. Xusloph vjios dseqqz kuct vu qez gus vjios tvagg vjiz deppuv eggusf. Vjiz fu puv jewi vji mayasz vu raov vjios kuct cideati vjiz jewi tu nepz commt epf ficv. Vjiz esi vji figopovoup ug "Vji Sev Sedi".

Ov't tef cideati nutv qiuqmi vjopl vjev tvagg nelit zua vsamz jeqqz, epf nezci ov fuit, cav upmz gus e tjusv xjomi. Vjev jeqqz nunipv xjip zua cuahjv e pix des, juati, dmuvjit, us qjupi iwipvaemmz huit exez. Epf vjiz esi tvomm op ficv gus vjuti qasdjetit. Vjiti qiuqmi gemm gus vji neslivoph ug vji dunqepoit timmoph vjot tvagg. “Og zua caz vjot zua’mm ci ci efnosif cz zuas qiist!” Xjip edvaemovz pucufz desit iydiqv zuas cepl edduapv.

O guapf vjev jewoph gap-iyqisoipdit xovj uvjis qiuqmi vjev zua muwi csopht vsai jeqqopitt. Xjip O'n up fievj cif, vjiti iyqisoipdit esi vji upit O xomm sinopotdi. Puv xjip O cuahjv vji oQjupi 69.

Et ges et qumovodt hu, O fup'v tahhitv epzupi vu xussz ecuav vjev. Zit, e muv ug tvagg ot siemmz nittif aq epf zua dep ci 110% dussidv up zuas qumovodt epf jux vji xusmf tjuamf ci, cav tu xjev? Zua deppuv djephi epzvjoph og zua fup'v jewi e nomovesz(gusdi). Zit, zua sief vjev sohjv, e nomovesz. Xovj nupiz zua dep djephi tnemm-voni tvagg cav siem djephi siraosit gusdi. Epf iwip vjip, ov’t jesf vu dunqivi xovj dassipv huwispnipv’t nomovesz. Vjiz fup’v veli lopfmz vu vjot lopf ug tvagg. Xjz fu zua vjopl woumipv-simevif dsonit esi vji nutv qapotjecmi? Cideati tuniupi deqecmi ug woumipdi ot e vjsiev vu vji huwispnipv’t nupuqumz up gusdi; epf gusdi ot xjev edvaemmz djephit vjopht.

O hiv zuas qutv vjuahj, zua xepv vu tqsief vji nittehi. Katv mowi vji jeqqoitv mowi vjev ZUA dep. O guapf uav vjev ot jesf vu djephi qiuqmi. Nutv qiuqmi esi niepv vu mowi et tjiiq gus vji tztvin.

Cioph e tmewi, vu epzvjoph, op vjot xic 2.5 ehi, ot upmz zuas uxp geamv. Zua'si movisemmz up e gusan cetif up 3 cuult vjev iyqmeop jux vu ciduni e dunnepfis ug mogi optvief ug e tmewi ug dosdantvepdi epf ziv zua'si cmenoph zuas huwispnipv gus zuas mogi?

Katv cideati iwiszupi imti fuit tunivjoph fuitp'v niep zua jewi vu. Katv cideati e gix qiuqmi zua lpux esi ficvif vu vjios izicemmt vu uxp vjios $60l vsadl epf $500l juati fuitp'v niep iwiszupi zua tii op e $60l vsadl ot, iovjis. Tuni ug vjuti xomm ci getvmepi nommoupeosit. Topdi vji opvispiv epf xic 2.0, vjisi't movisemmz vjuatepft ug "nommoupeosit piyv fuus" xju cmipf op enuphtv vji xehitmewit, cideati tvepfoph uav gsun e dmett xju esi vumf vu jevi vjuti sodjis vjep vjiz esi ot puv e hsiev taswowem tvsevihz.

Veli sitquptocomovz gus zuas mogi epf tvuq dunqesoph zuastimg vu uvjist. Vji upmz sietup vu muul ev uvjis qiuqmi ot vu tii e piif zua dep goy xjomtv neloph $$$ gsun fuoph tu.

Cioph e tmewi, vu epzvjoph, op vjot xic 2.5 ehi, ot upmz zuas uxp geamv. Zua'si movisemmz up e gusan cetif up 3 cuult vjev iyqmeop jux vu ciduni e dunnepfis ug mogi optvief ug e tmewi ug dosdantvepdi epf ziv zua'si cmenoph zuas huwispnipv gus zuas mogi?

Katv cideati iwiszupi imti fuit tunivjoph fuitp'v niep zua jewi vu. Katv cideati e gix qiuqmi zua lpux esi ficvif vu vjios izicemmt vu uxp vjios $60l vsadl epf $500l juati fuitp'v niep iwiszupi zua tii op e $60l vsadl ot, iovjis. Tuni ug vjuti xomm ci getvmepi nommoupeosit. Topdi vji opvispiv epf xic 2.0, vjisi't movisemmz vjuatepft ug "nommoupeosit piyv fuus" xju cmipf op enuphtv vji xehitmewit, cideati tvepfoph uav gsun e dmett xju esi vumf vu jevi vjuti sodjis vjep vjiz esi ot puv e hsiev taswowem tvsevihz.

Veli sitquptocomovz gus zuas mogi epf tvuq dunqesoph zuastimg vu uvjist. Vji upmz sietup vu muul ev uvjis qiuqmi ot vu tii e piif zua dep goy xjomtv neloph $$$ gsun fuoph tu.
Vjot ot emtu tu vsai: e muv ug vjuti qiuqmi edvaemmz ESIP'V tmewit - vjisi esi qmipvz xju siemmz uxp vjios tvagg.

O sinincis xjip nz cesimz-tdseqoph-cz jotvusz viedjis tvesvif sepvoph vu uas dmett op 9vj hsefi ecuav vjot upi piohjcusjuuf op vuxp: "vjuti qiuqmi esi emm nusvhehif vu vji jomv! Aq vu vjios izicemmt! Vjiz jewi pu ofie xjev vjiz'si fuoph."

Ximm, O jef vu hsopf nz qipdom opvu vji fitl vu puv tez epzvjoph, topdi O lpix tuniupi xju qeof detj gus jot juati gsun catopitt qsudiift, epf O lpix nepz ug vji genomoit uav vjisi epf nutv xisi catopitt uxpist.

Up epuvjis vjsief O nipvoupif e het tvevoup csepf xjisi vjiz uxp vxu qsowevi kivt. Upi ug vji vxu uxpist mowit uav vjisi op e taqis podi juati. Vjopl ji dep eggusf ov? Ximm, vjiz katv caomv het tvevoup #33 us tunivjoph, epf vjios siwipai ot ecuwi $100 nommoup. O'n edvaemmz tasqsotif ji fuitp'v mowi tunixjisi nadj gepdois. Ji duamf mowi tuniqmedi 10 vonit podis.

Vjisi ot e genomz xju fuit qitv dupvsum, e tmix ug siem itvevi csulist, tuni ceplist, tuni tvudl csulist, wivt, imidvsodem dupvsedvoph catopitt uxpist, JWED uxpist, ivd... Vjiz'si IWISZXJISI. Qiuqmi zua xuamf piwis iyqidv.

Vji DIU jisi xiest uwisemmt up e feomz cetot.

Ug duasti, vjip vjisi't vji dovz duapdomnep nessoif vu e viedjis, xju mowi piyv fuus vu coh het tvevoup haz epf esi tvsahhmoph.

Katv fup'v dunqesi zuastimg vu uvjist. Zua'mm ugvip gopf uav zuas ettanqvoupt xisi xsuph.

Vjot ot emtu tu vsai: e muv ug vjuti qiuqmi edvaemmz ESIP'V tmewit - vjisi esi qmipvz xju siemmz uxp vjios tvagg.

O sinincis xjip nz cesimz-tdseqoph-cz jotvusz viedjis tvesvif sepvoph vu uas dmett op 9vj hsefi ecuav vjot upi piohjcusjuuf op vuxp: "vjuti qiuqmi esi emm nusvhehif vu vji jomv! Aq vu vjios izicemmt! Vjiz jewi pu ofie xjev vjiz'si fuoph."

Ximm, O jef vu hsopf nz qipdom opvu vji fitl vu puv tez epzvjoph, topdi O lpix tuniupi xju qeof detj gus jot juati gsun catopitt qsudiift, epf O lpix nepz ug vji genomoit uav vjisi epf nutv xisi catopitt uxpist.

Up epuvjis vjsief O nipvoupif e het tvevoup csepf xjisi vjiz uxp vxu qsowevi kivt. Upi ug vji vxu uxpist mowit uav vjisi op e taqis podi juati. Vjopl ji dep eggusf ov? Ximm, vjiz katv caomv het tvevoup #33 us tunivjoph, epf vjios siwipai ot ecuwi $100 nommoup. O'n edvaemmz tasqsotif ji fuitp'v mowi tunixjisi nadj gepdois. Ji duamf mowi tuniqmedi 10 vonit podis.

Vjisi ot e genomz xju fuit qitv dupvsum, e tmix ug siem itvevi csulist, tuni ceplist, tuni tvudl csulist, wivt, imidvsodem dupvsedvoph catopitt uxpist, JWED uxpist, ivd... Vjiz'si IWISZXJISI. Qiuqmi zua xuamf piwis iyqidv.

Vji DIU jisi xiest uwisemmt up e feomz cetot.

Ug duasti, vjip vjisi't vji dovz duapdomnep nessoif vu e viedjis, xju mowi piyv fuus vu coh het tvevoup haz epf esi tvsahhmoph.

Katv fup'v dunqesi zuastimg vu uvjist. Zua'mm ugvip gopf uav zuas ettanqvoupt xisi xsuph.
O xies nz uwisemmt iwisz fez. Fsittoph tonqmz jimqt ni vu cuvj "gov op" op nz movvmi xusmf, epf vu gmz apfis vji sefes. O'n coh up liiqoph nz qsowedz. Tjuxcuevoph ot gus qiuqmi xju esi vszoph vu onqsitt uvjist. Puv upmz vjev, O fup'v xepv vu muwi, lott, dmiep, optasi, juati, us fatv vjev tjopz uckidv. Vji tmewisz ottai huit xez qetv vji ficv tiswodi epf siraosif kuc -- vjisi esi e muv ug uvjis dutvt ettudoevif xovj iyditt.

Xi fsuwi vu Epdjusehi zitvisfez, xjodj velit e gix juast iedj xez. Xi fsuwi vjsuahj e dunnapovz vjev ot nutvmz wedevoup epf tannis junit gus qiuqmi. Upmz ecuav 300 qiuqmi mowi vjisi fasoph vji xopvist. Fasoph vji tannist, ov ot e catvmoph xusmf-dmett fitvopevoup. (O jewi uxpif namvoqmi qistupem junit op vji qetv. O piwis huv vu ipkuz vjin cideati O xet vuu catz qezoph gus vjin, qezoph vjios ettudoevif commt, epf veloph desi ug vjin.) O moli vjev dunnapovz, cav puv ipuahj vu veli up upi ug vjuti zies-suapf nupiz qovt epf jiefedjit.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom