What's new

Finally, A Need Fulfilled!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Ashten

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Hey guys, how's everyone doing!

Well to start off, my name is Ashten, I'm 20 years old & I'm from Central California, the City of Fresno to be exact. (I'm not sure if anyone is from here, but I would definitely like to meet-up & mastermind if so).

I recently have read The Millionaire Fastlane and it has given me a lot of insight and a lot of De Ja Vu as a matter in fact. It's kind of funny that I had the De Ja Vu, because I have always had entrepreneurship in my blood & always had the "Get Rich Fast" Mentality of certain ideas. What would always get to me was the programming from the masses of Sidewalkers and Slow-laners that I thought I could look up to for support and approval for certain ideas. Come to find out, that threw me back down to their level with beliefs that "Money can't come quick", "It takes a small business to succeed", or "You must sacrifice your time & work 26 hours a day & 8 days a week to achieve wealth", or the ever-so-famous, "That'll never work" statement that fast laners are bombarded with on the regular.

This had gotten me discouraged so I stayed in Entrepreneurship, (or what I thought to be Entrepreneurship) & Joined Network Marketing. Long Story short I would just like to release some steam by saying this is the absolute best way to get you avoided & hated as a person. I realize that this is such a manipulation-type business that goes against every commandment MJ talks about in the book. I even saw that there's no need, no demand, yet people are still trying day after day to keep pushing over a mountain by staying up 26 hours a day & always find themselves "grinding" feeling that if they just sit there pushing the mountain will surely fall over. I decided that I'm not going to push the mountain over, I'm going to do the logical thing & move around it. NEXT!!!

Then I discovered Affiliate Marketing, which to me, was better than Network Marketing. I loved how there was needs to fill, I liked the fact that if you were good at driving the right traffic to the right offer you could come out on top. But a major problem is that it does take a lot of testing and a lot of money goes into testing which could drain your pockets pretty fast, especially if you have no other means of income. I also had realized afterward, through reading Millionaire Fastlane, you are still reliant on somebody else (pretty much an employee, a sales-based employee) and I had to give it up. Now I realize that if I'm ever going to be involved with Affiliate marketing is if I am on the other end of the spectrum. The only time I will be involved with Affiliates is if I have a product or company that offers affiliate programs so I know I am in total control, and of course, pay out of profit, not out of pocket, like a true fastlaner should.

Since reading the book a lot of new ideas have came to my mind and it has totally changed my paradigm. I now see the big difference between having a cap or limit on what you can do and can't do. I love the formula MJ described: Scalability * Magnitude * Passivity. Whenever I process new ideas I try to see how I can get those variables as high as I possibly can (while still keeping the value as high as possible). If there is a limit on what I can do, I am not interested in it and consider it a waste of time (Our most precious commodity).

I am a computer based person and have the same kind of mindset MJ has about getting a computer system in place to take care of the service rendered for you. I am currently discovering needs that aren't being fulfilled within the internet traffic space & I know there are new traffic sources waiting to be discovered and created. This is the route I am willing to take. I realize there is a bunch of traffic agencies out there that are all automatic, systematized, that receive over $100,000 per day, both good and bad. The goal for me now is to try to figure out what problems people are having and dive in head first & get a new system developed that fulfill those needs.

It sure feels great to be with a community of like-minded 'fast-laners'. I love speaking about success & thinking of ideas. A lot of people in-person aren't like that and don't understand it as if I'm speaking some sort of gibberish. I really appreciate the fact that this forum & this amazing book was created and I hope to develop a great relationship with all of you guys!

Hope you guys have an awesome day,
Ashten

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom