The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finding Good Sources of Knowledge

Guru

Benny.Liquid

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 12, 2023
New Jersey
Hey everyone. So, recently I have been looking around for educational sources for business management, copywriting, marketing, and product design. Now I can't say that I haven't found anything in fact I have found too many. Trying to sift through all the classes, and programs has been hefty.

I wanted to ask any of you out there if there are any online classes, books (there's a lot on the book list here on the forum), or other sources that you would recommend to me, and others like me that have a very limited knowledge of the aforementioned subjects. Also, I wanted to ask if any of you have used Andrew Tates "The Real World" platform. I started using it about a couple weeks ago while searching for classes. Decided to give it a try because it offers classes in a wide range for a low monthly cost, considering what I would spend on individual classes on Coursera, Class Central, Udemy, etc. For instance, they have a class on running a business, copywriting, client acquisition, and ecommerce. I haven't gotten that far into it yet, but my experience so far hasn't really yielded great result, and I still feel as though I know next to nothing about the subjects I'm researching. For the most part the information in the classes is alright, but the online community there seems ego bloated, and is a bunch of young guys who go and make a few thousands, and then blow it on a fancy watch, car, or some other materialistic item. To which there are a few successful people that I have notice on there, but the site doesn't allow you to communicate with them, until you have generated enough "coins" to buy the perk required. Which you get from moving through the courses and being active in the community. So, I wanted to pick anyone's brain who has gotten far enough into it, or if it is more or less a waste of time as there are better classes out there. To me there is not a lot that I call "useless knowledge". That's just knowledge that you haven't found a use for yet.

To clarify, I don't expect to be an expert in anything in just a couple of weeks, that takes time and experience. I am more or less looking for information that can steer me in the right direction, similar to how Unscripted did. As if I learn crap, practice crap for years, then all I did was get good at crap. An outcome I am trying very hard to avoid. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies, or posts on this thread. Your insight is greatly appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.