What's new

Finding the Key to my Shackles

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

gabeBenitez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
I guess it's time to stop being a lurker and start posting more regularly and be a contributing member.

Oh boy where do I begin?

At 23 years of age I'm already so sick of working, that I actually started to have sleepless nights from the stress.

I am now, and have always been working in the restaurant industry, drawn by the quick cash and "Flexible" work schedules. But after a short while, the title "Server" was just that, I was a servant, by profession. I didn't own my time. And I was just one broken leg away from missing rent at all times.

Only after 3 years of working for someone else did I realized the terrible mistake I made squandering time on partying and toys that gave fleeting pressure and regret that lasted longer than the joy it gave. I was wasting my capital. Not just my cash capital, but my capital in the form of TIME.

I wish I could say that this all started when I was done reading The Million Dollar Fast lane but that would be really inaccurate.
I guess you could say the "Fastlane" Was always my mind set. After reading the book I had that "FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT! AND DID IT!" Sort of moment. I know that's a little in contrast to what my actions have been, but that's sort of the point.

No one around me took any action, no one I knew planned on getting out of a party life style, no one had a plan past the next week IF they planned at all. So i fell into the same traps, assuming that that was to be my life forever. Just another Nobody who would never taste freedom, doomed to sit on the porch and drink beer while complaining about my shitty job.

So I packed my shit and moved to the DFW area on a whim around a year and a half ago. I figured the distance and economy here would be a conducive environment to starting a life that could see me unlock the shackles.

So right now I'm biding time. Saving money, and working on my skill set to catapult me into financial freedom.

That's why I joined the fast lane forum, To meet and speak with people on the path, to network with those who have the drive, mindset and burning passion to FREE themselves. I have gained so much knowledge and motivation from you all, and I wanted to thank all the other contributing members for being so open with their knowledge and support to other members,

If you're in the DFW area and ever want to meet up I'd be happy to, just PM me.

Thanks Again,

-Gabe

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Tvsitt ot Vji Covdj. Ov't ietz vu hiv tvsitt uav xjip a lpux as katv puv fuoph ipuahj up suef vuxesft gopepdoem gsiifun. O sief VNM duaqmi ug nupvjt ehu epf jumi nopftiv djephi dep ci movvmi suahj sofi.
O en 23 ziest umf tu O dep simevi vu zua.
O vjopl nutv tepi vjoph vu fu ot liiq nopf uqip vu pix ofiet epf quttocomovoit. Vsz vu effsitt tuni tonqmi qsucmint & sinincis emm nupiz zua xepv sohjv pux ot op jepft ug uvjis Qiuqmi. Puv op jepft ug duxt, dunqavist us tjeslt. Effoph wemai vu uvjis qiuqmit mogi xomm disveopmz neli zua sodj. Vjev't emm O lpux vomm pux.
Moli NK teof "Vu neli nommoupt, zua jewi vu onqedv nommoupt."

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom