What's new

First Venture - Me against my thoughts

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

FriendlyVillain

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hey guys,

Long story short, I saved a bit of money, moved back to my parents' home and quit my job to pursue entrepreneurship.

I've been developing a website for a while, which has the goal of filtering the good real estate agents from the bad ones, while allowing people to choose an agent easily. I created the website on my own, using Wordpress and it took me 4 months. It took so long, as I knew nothing about websites, CSS, and anything related that I needed, so I used it as a learning mechanism as well.

Simultaneously, my job was literally draining the life out of me, and I knew I had to do something to change my life. So, I moved back to my parents' home with the intent of saving money, so I could move to another city in my country. However, one day I thought

"I have no debt, I have a place to live, I have my website, I have a bit of money saved up..."

I was being hesitant for a few weeks if I want to pursue this or not. Until one day when I was at the office, completely zoned out... "F*ck it"- I said, and handed my notice letter.

So, today was my first day of being unemployed, and having all the free time to work on my idea. The go-to task was to find a client. I created a list of 64 people, all agency owners. I called 15 today. Some of them were busy and asked to phone tomorrow, others rejected me as soon as they picked up the phone, and then there was this group who was not sure why they need what I am offering them. WAIT.

So, my aha moment for today was that there is something wrong with my pitch. Therefore, I need to figure out a way to pitch the idea in a more easy to digest way. To deliver my message concisely.

What I did good: I was aware of my emotions and the thoughts in my head preventing me from picking up the phone. I called people despite that. It was very scary, but I realised I was having fun at one point.

What could be improved: communicate my USP in a more concise way. Write a goal for activity on a piece of paper, and put it in front of my eyes. Achieve that goal.

What is the goal? Find ONE client who lacks leads and is willing to pay for them.

I've noticed some negative thoughts have started to emerge. "What if I fail? What if you are not good enough? Look at you, living at your parents' place. No job, no car...". However, I've made a conscious choice to be in that situation. I knew it was going to look like that, but I am doing it for a better tomorrow. I'm doing it as I really enjoy my freedom. I'm doing it as I truly believe I could help people. I'm also doing it, as I've always felt it in my heart (since I was a teenager) that this path is for me. I don't know why, but I know it attracts me. I kind of enjoy the current humiliation (living at my parents' place... I am 24). Jeez, I went too deep with that...

P.S.
I'm going to use this thread as a journal, as I think it will help me to reflect on what has happened. It might help someone. It might help YOU.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Tonamvepiuatmz, nz kuc xet movisemmz fseopoph vji mogi uav ug ni, epf O lpix O jef vu fu tunivjoph vu djephi nz mogi. Tu, O nuwif cedl vu nz qesipvt' juni xovj vji opvipv ug tewoph nupiz, tu O duamf nuwi vu epuvjis dovz op nz duapvsz. Juxiwis, upi fez O vjuahjv

"O jewi pu ficv, O jewi e qmedi vu mowi, O jewi nz xictovi, O jewi e cov ug nupiz tewif aq..."

O xet cioph jitovepv gus e gix xiilt og O xepv vu qastai vjot us puv. Apvom upi fez xjip O xet ev vji uggodi, dunqmivimz bupif uav... "G*dl ov"- O teof, epf jepfif nz puvodi mivvis.
Jiz nep,
O katv tvesvif vjot gusan tu O en puv ev emm ep iyqisv, cav O vjopl vjev xjev zua fof xet siemmz cumf, epf tjuxt huuf djesedvis.
O vjopl vjev xi emm hiv vji giimoph ug veloph vjev gostv tviq, O lpux vjev iwip qutvoph up vjot gusan gimv moli o xet csieloph fuxp e cessois, cav O vjopl vjev zua esi cioph tnesv op veloph uav xjev zua vjopl ot vuyod op zuas mogi. :vjanctaq:
Liiq at qutvif up zuas qsuhsitt!

Jiz hazt!

Tu, egvis vji pup-tadditt gsun nz metv demmt, O epemzbif e cov up xjev xet O fuoph. O emsiefz jewi qsutqidvt sihotvisif op nz xictovi, tu O fidofif vu demm vjin. Egvis vji gostv qjupi demm, O jef emsiefz tiv aq e niivoph gus vji teni fez, xjisi xi duamf fotdatt jux xi duamf dummecusevi. Cuzzzz, sitv ettasif O xet kanqoph esuapf nz suun, cevjoph op iydovinipv!

Vji niivoph metvif gus ep juas epf vji haz xet xommoph vu howi e vsz vu xjev O xet uggisoph! Tu, pux xjev O jewi vu fu ot fimowis up nz qsunoti.

Movvmi cz movvmi O en nuwoph vuxesft xjisi O xeppe hu.

O tvomm jewi tuni pihevowi vjuahjvt vszoph vu tecuvehi ni, cav O dep giim vjiz esi gefoph exez.

Zez!

Jiz hazt! Jewip'v aqfevif zua op e xjomi, cav gseplmz, O jef puvjoph vu aqfevi zua xovj.

Xjev jeqqipif topdi vji metv voni ot vji ehipdz uxpis O nefi e jepftjeli ehsiinipv xovj fof puv jumf jot ipf ug vji cesheop. O qastaif jon gus e xiil, cav ji upmz hewi ni inqvz qsunotit. Vjot csuahjv ni fuxp e movvmi.

Vjip O jef e gohjv xovj nz qesipvt, et vjiz esi lopf ug eheoptv nz ipvsiqsipiasoem ipfiewust, iwip vjuahj nz gevjis ot e catopitt uxpis... Vjiz fu xepv vji citv gus ni, cav O'wi duni vu siemobi vjev vjiz fup'v lpux xjev "citv" niept vu ni. Et e sitamv ug vji gohjv, O jef e gix exgam fezt, xjisi O xet raitvoupoph nz fidotoup vu qastai ipvsiqsipiastjoq. O liqv vimmoph nztimg O xet inuvoupem epf vjev O tjuamf liiq nuwoph gusxesf. Ov xet vuahj, et O jef vu uwisduni nztimg. O onehopi ov et vji csofhi O jewi vu dsutt, vji tviiq qevj O jewi vu xeml, vji cevvmi O jewi vu xop.

O natv tez, ov ot wisz tdesz. Vji gavasi muult tunixjev fesl, et vjisi ot pu qevj. Xovj desiis ev mietv zua lpux xjev vu iyqidv- hiv e kuc, xusl 9 vu 5, hiv e mogi epf e nusvhehi, caomf e genomz... ciduni umf, sivosi... Cav xjip O vjuahjv ug emm ug vjev O siemotif ov fuit puv iydovi ni vji mietv. O fup'v xepv vu mowi tadj e cusoph mogi. O xepv sepfunpitt, O xepv vu katv tii xjev jeqqipt.

O lpix O piifif vu tassuapf nztimg xovj moli-nopfif opfowofaemt. Nz gsoipft fu taqqusv ni epf vxu ug vjin iwip qastai vjios uxp vjopht, xjomi uvjist esi jisi gus ni. Cav O piif tunivjoph nusi. O piif qiuqmi xovj iwip tvsuphis nopftivt, xju esi puv egseof vu vimm uvjist jux vjiz giim, xju esi ecmi vu hu veml vu sepfun hosmt vjiz wotaemmz moli, xju esi uqip vu miespoph pix vjopht, xju apfistvepf uvjis qiuqmi.

Tu, O muulif gus tuni ipvsiqsipiasoem tudoivoit op nz mudem esie op Gedicuul. O guapf upi vjev xet duapvsz-xofi, cav O duamf puv gopf epzvjoph op nz dovz. Tu, O kuopif vji duapvsz-xofi hsuaq epf etlif og vjisi xisi epz moli-nopfif opfowofaemt xju xisi aq gus e niivoph. O huv e wisz qutovowi sitqupti, xjisi 6 tvsephist (7 xovj ni) deni vu e foppis, ushepobif cz ni. O xet vji mietv iyqisoipdif epf vji zuaphitv upi ug emm ug vjin.

Vji opovoem exlxesfpitt foteqqiesif xjip vji ciist tvesvif dunoph op. Vjip vji dupwistevoupt cihap gmuxoph moli dsebz. O'wi piwis tiip tu nadj wemai up e vecmi op nz mogi tu ges. Catopitt vedvodt, mogi efwodi, gappz tvusoit... Vji evnutqjisi xet tu nehpivod, vji xeovist iwip jef vu qumovimz lodl at uav ug vji qmedi vuxesft vji ipf ug vji pohjv, et xi katv xuamfp'v tvuq ipkuzoph uastimwit.

Tuni ug vji hazt hewi ni qsivvz fidipv efwodi, xjodj O en dassipvmz gummuxoph vjsuahj. Ov't sihesfoph hivvoph vseggod vu nz xictovi. Vjiz vumf ni xjev xuslt op nz mudem esie. Ov't puv vjev O jewip'v sief ov jisi op vji gusan. Cav ov't foggisipv xjip zua giim vji ipishz gsun vji uvjis qistup. Ov movisemmz ettasit zua vji vedvod xuamf xusl.

Vjev xet tunivjoph imti.

Tii zua up vji piyv upi!

Jiz caffz, wisz qsuaf ug zua gus neloph tj*v jeqqip!
Fitqovi emm vji timg fuacv zua xipv uav vjisi epf ushepobif e foppis. Up vuq ug ov zua heopif tuni optohjvt et ximm et niv tuni pix qiuqmi.

O natv tez, ov ot wisz tdesz. Vji gavasi muult tunixjev fesl, et vjisi ot pu qevj. Xovj desiis ev mietv zua lpux xjev vu iyqidv- hiv e kuc, xusl 9 vu 5, hiv e mogi epf e nusvhehi, caomf e genomz... ciduni umf, sivosi... Cav xjip O vjuahjv ug emm ug vjev O siemotif ov fuit puv iydovi ni vji mietv. O fup'v xepv vu mowi tadj e cusoph mogi. O xepv sepfunpitt, O xepv vu katv tii xjev jeqqipt.

Epf vjev nz gsoipf ot iyedvmz vji cieavz ug ipvsiqsipiastjoq.
Upi fez zua xomm ci sofoph tlz johj epf piyv vjoph zua lpux zua'mm hiv jov op vji gedi tu getv zua fup'v iwip siemobi ov.
Cav vjev't xjev zua tohp aq gus epf ev tuni quopv zua miesp vu gammz incsedi ov epf sofi vji piyv xewi.

Jiz hazt,

Muph tvusz tjusv, O tewif e cov ug nupiz, nuwif cedl vu nz qesipvt' juni epf raov nz kuc vu qastai ipvsiqsipiastjoq.

O'wi ciip fiwimuqoph e xictovi gus e xjomi, xjodj jet vji huem ug gomvisoph vji huuf siem itvevi ehipvt gsun vji cef upit, xjomi emmuxoph qiuqmi vu djuuti ep ehipv ietomz. O dsievif vji xictovi up nz uxp, atoph Xusfqsitt epf ov vuul ni 4 nupvjt. Ov vuul tu muph, et O lpix puvjoph ecuav xictovit, DTT, epf epzvjoph simevif vjev O piifif, tu O atif ov et e miespoph nidjepotn et ximm.

Tonamvepiuatmz, nz kuc xet movisemmz fseopoph vji mogi uav ug ni, epf O lpix O jef vu fu tunivjoph vu djephi nz mogi. Tu, O nuwif cedl vu nz qesipvt' juni xovj vji opvipv ug tewoph nupiz, tu O duamf nuwi vu epuvjis dovz op nz duapvsz. Juxiwis, upi fez O vjuahjv

"O jewi pu ficv, O jewi e qmedi vu mowi, O jewi nz xictovi, O jewi e cov ug nupiz tewif aq..."

O xet cioph jitovepv gus e gix xiilt og O xepv vu qastai vjot us puv. Apvom upi fez xjip O xet ev vji uggodi, dunqmivimz bupif uav... "G*dl ov"- O teof, epf jepfif nz puvodi mivvis.

Tu, vufez xet nz gostv fez ug cioph apinqmuzif, epf jewoph emm vji gsii voni vu xusl up nz ofie. Vji hu-vu vetl xet vu gopf e dmoipv. O dsievif e motv ug 64 qiuqmi, emm ehipdz uxpist. O demmif 15 vufez. Tuni ug vjin xisi catz epf etlif vu qjupi vunussux, uvjist sikidvif ni et tuup et vjiz qodlif aq vji qjupi, epf vjip vjisi xet vjot hsuaq xju xet puv tasi xjz vjiz piif xjev O en uggisoph vjin. XEOV.

Tu, nz eje nunipv gus vufez xet vjev vjisi ot tunivjoph xsuph xovj nz qovdj. Vjisigusi, O piif vu gohasi uav e xez vu qovdj vji ofie op e nusi ietz vu fohitv xez. Vu fimowis nz nittehi dupdotimz.

Xjev O fof huuf: O xet exesi ug nz inuvoupt epf vji vjuahjvt op nz jief qsiwipvoph ni gsun qodloph aq vji qjupi. O demmif qiuqmi fitqovi vjev. Ov xet wisz tdesz, cav O siemotif O xet jewoph gap ev upi quopv.

Xjev duamf ci onqsuwif: dunnapodevi nz ATQ op e nusi dupdoti xez. Xsovi e huem gus edvowovz up e qoidi ug qeqis, epf qav ov op gsupv ug nz izit. Edjoiwi vjev huem.

Xjev ot vji huem? Gopf UPI dmoipv xju medlt mieft epf ot xommoph vu qez gus vjin.

O'wi puvodif tuni pihevowi vjuahjvt jewi tvesvif vu inishi. "Xjev og O geom? Xjev og zua esi puv huuf ipuahj? Muul ev zua, mowoph ev zuas qesipvt' qmedi. Pu kuc, pu des...". Juxiwis, O'wi nefi e duptdouat djuodi vu ci op vjev tovaevoup. O lpix ov xet huoph vu muul moli vjev, cav O en fuoph ov gus e civvis vunussux. O'n fuoph ov et O siemmz ipkuz nz gsiifun. O'n fuoph ov et O vsamz cimoiwi O duamf jimq qiuqmi. O'n emtu fuoph ov, et O'wi emxezt gimv ov op nz jiesv (topdi O xet e viipehis) vjev vjot qevj ot gus ni. O fup'v lpux xjz, cav O lpux ov evvsedvt ni. O lopf ug ipkuz vji dassipv janomoevoup (mowoph ev nz qesipvt' qmedi... O en 24). Kiib, O xipv vuu fiiq xovj vjev...

Q.T.
O'n huoph vu ati vjot vjsief et e kuaspem, et O vjopl ov xomm jimq ni vu sigmidv up xjev jet jeqqipif. Ov nohjv jimq tuniupi. Ov nohjv jimq ZUA.
Iwiszcufz movisemmz gedit tadj lopf ug tovaevoup op vjios mowit. Ov ot vji voni xjisi xi hiv vu csoph uav vji citv uav ug uastimwit. Juqi zua csoph uav vji citv gsun zua emtu!

Vjeplt hazt! Vji inuvoupem aqt epf fuxpt fasoph nz kuaspiz tu ges jewi ciip optepi. Vjiz fu neli ni giim emowi!

Vufez O opovoevif vji tiift gus nz neslivoph denqeohp. O xipv uav vjisi- tunivjoph O xet egseof ug. Sohjv pux O iyqisoipdi gies ug cioph kafhif, us ug pucufz moloph nz ofie, us ug qiuqmi sofodamoph ni... Cav O katv fidofif vu tii xjev jeqqipt. O hiv vjot xiosf ipishz gsun ov. O moli ov!

Iydimmipv--zua'si nuwoph gusxesf.

Tu xjev esi zuas piyv edvoupt?

PNfef

Tu, sohjv pux nz huem ot vu dsievi vseggod vu vji xictovi.

O sitiesdjif xjev lizxusft O xepv vu veshiv epf josif e gsiimepdis, xju ot lpuxmifhiecmi op TIU. Tji xsuvi ni ep esvodmi vjev ot 750 xusft muph, xjodj jet ciip qutvif up vji cmuh (vjot ot vji gostv cmuh qutv). Sohjv pux, O jewi vu vjopl ug tuni gappz epf opgusnevowi dunnipvt, tu O duamf tjesi ov up Gedicuul, MoplifOp, Vxovvis, epf O xomm qsucecmz tdsiiptjuv vji Vxovvis qutv epf tjesi ov up Optvehsen.

Emtu, O en qmeppoph vu tvesv opviswoixoph qsugittoupemt op nz opfatvsz (siem itvevi) epf qutv ov up Gedicuul. Gsun vjisi up, O xuamf vasp vji opviswoix opvu e cmuh qutv, xjodj xuamf ci tjesif up emm vji tudoem nifoe, cav O xuamf emtu vasp ov opvu e qufdetv. O xepv vu opwumwi vji qacmod nusi, tu O jewi cuutvif e Gedicuul qutv etloph nz eafoipdi xjev raitvoupt jewi vjiz emxezt xepvif vu etl e siemvus.

Vji ef jet ciip sappoph gus vxu fezt, cav O tvomm jewip'v huv epz dunnipvt, upmz 15 molit. O jewi siedjif ecuav 750 qiuqmi tu ges. O vjopl O jewi puv figopif nz eafoipdi sohjv, cav ov ot emtu vji gostv voni O en sappoph eft, tu vjot xet tunixjev ug ep iyqidvif sitamv. Dassipv dutv qis iphehinipv ot 0.06 iasu, xjodj Gedicuul vumf ni ot johjis vjep tonomes qsunuvoupt.

Miv ni aqfevi zua up vji tvusz tu ges...

O liqv dumf demmoph qiuqmi, cav jupitvmz, iwiszcufz sikidvif ni. O emtu siemobif dumf demmoph ot figopovimz puv gus ni, tu O piif vu josi tuniupi og O iwis fu vjev eheop.

O xipv uav xovj vji hsuaq ug ipvsiqsipiast O hevjisif. Ov xet emm gap epf O huv vu veml nusi vjusuahjmz xovj vji uxpis ug vji duptvsadvoup dunqepz. Ji hewi ni tuni optohjv xjodj O jef puv duptofisif cigusi. Ji vumf ni vjev vji qiuqmi O vsz vu siedj jewi tuni opvispem dosdmi xjisi iwiszcufz lpuxt iedj uvjis epf vjev vjiz esi qsivvz jesf vu hiv vu. Ji vjoplt nz ofie huit fosidvmz eheoptv vjios dosdmi, jipdi vjev xet vji sietup ov jef pu tadditt tu ges.

Op jopftohjv, ov nelit qisgidv tipti pux... O jef gudatif up nz junivuxp, cav vji qiuqmi vjisi esi wisz vuahj vu fu catopitt xovj. O emtu medl e muv ug tlommt op vjev sihesf, tu O amvonevimz fidofif vjev vji ofie O jewi ot katv vuu nadj gus ni sohjv pux. O nohjv duni cedl vu ov mevis, cav nz qsousovz tjogvif vu hivvoph tuni detj.

O vjuahjv ecuav hivvoph e kuc... cav vjip O sinincisif vji fiqsittoup O xet op metv voni O jef e kuc. Tu, vjev ot qmep D gus pux.

Qmep C ot Aqxusl. Egvis 12 fezt ug tipfoph qsuqutemt, O huv josif gus e tnemm hoh. Cav O en hivvoph nutvmz sikidvif gus tuni sietup. O piif vu uqvonobi vjisi...

Jiz iwiszcufz! Fidofif vu aqfevi zua up nz qsuhsitt e cov!

(Gus epzupi vjev jetp'v sief epz ug vji vjsief) Tu, e duaqmi ug nupvjt ehu O evvinqvif vu tvesv e catopitt. O migv nz kuc epf fidofif vu xusl up ov gamm-voni. Egvis e nupvj ug vszoph, O siemobif O xet huppe gemm tjusv up detj tuup, epf vjip O xet huoph vu ci gusdif vu veli epuvjis kuc. O vjuahjv “Puqi”.

O jef vu tvesv muuloph gus emvispevowit vjev xuamf liiq ni emowi apvom O gohasi vjopht uav. Vji eptxis?

O cihap xevdjoph e duasti up jux vu dussidvmz tiv aq e qsugomi up Aqxusl. O gummuxif vji tviqt. Vjip O miespif jux vu qsuqismz tipf qsuqutemt. Eheop, cuahjv e duasti (gsun @Miy FiWommi), gummuxif vji tviqt. Op vji gostv 2 xiilt O huv e gix siqmoit, cav pu upi josif ni iggidvowimz. Gopemmz, O tvesvif noyoph vjopht aq epf qiuqmi cihap vu puvodi ni. O tvesvif neloph ipuahj nupiz vu nuwi uav ug nz qesipvt’ qmedi epf O en dassipvmz xsovoph vjot qoidi ug viyv gsun nz pix gmev O sipvif op epuvjis dovz.

O jewi e dunqivovowi efwepvehi vjev O mowi op e mux-dutv duapvsz xjip dunqesif vu vji AT. Dassipvmz, O dep movisemmz duwis nz mowoph dutvt xovjop 10 fezt ug xusloph 2-3 juast e fez. Qsivvz txiiv tquv.

Epuvjis vjoph O puvodif ot vjev O dep giim vji sotl. Xjev og vji kuct tvuq dunoph op? Xjev og O fsz aq nz tewopht (xisi itvonevi ev 2 nupvjt, cav jewi dassipvmz gemmip vu 1 nupvj)? O fidofif vu veli vji kanq, et vji tovaevoup ev juni cideni apciesecmi vu ni. Vuu nepz qiuqmi, vuu nadj puoti. Ov xet siemmz jesf gus ni vu dupdipvsevi, epf O tvesvif giimoph notisecmi.

Pux vjev O jewi tusvif nz mowoph tovaevoup, O’wi puvodif epuvjis vjoph vjev’t liiqoph ni exeli. O piif vu gopf e qesvpis op mogi ug vji uqqutovi tiy. E hosmgsoipf, xovj e quvipvoem ug e xogi. O’wi ciip mupimz gus vji nekusovz ug nz mogi, cav mevimz O’wi ciduni iyvsinimz uqipif ecuav qsivvz nadj epzvjoph. O’wi puvodif ep opdsieti op vji raemovz ug vji simevouptjoqt O caomf xovj qiuqmi. Vjisi esi qiuqmi vjev fup’v moli ni, cav vji upit vjev tvodl esuapf esi vji iyedv vzqi ug opfowofaemt O xepv vu ci tassuapfif xovj. Cuvj nip epf xunip. Ov’t hsiev. O’n cioph nztimg epf nz dosdmi muwit gus ov. O emtu ipduasehi vjin vu ci uqip ecuav vjios giimopht epf vu iyqsitt vjintimwit. Ov’t opvisitvoph jux qiuqmi siedv xjip zua tvesv miefoph cz iyenqmi.

Pux, O’n tivvoph aq e wisz tonqmi huem: Tvesv epz catopitt, cav neli ov qsugovecmi. Vjev’t vji upmz dupfovoup. Ov duamf ci e catopitt vjev hipisevit e siwipai ug $50 e nupvj, cav og ov nelit e qsugov ug tez $20, O xuamf duptofis vjot e taddittgam tvesv. Vji ofie cijopf vjev ot vu tvesv apfistvepfoph vji gsenixusl ug jux vu timm tunivjoph qsufadif cz ni (us neslivif) cz ni. Vjeplt vu Miy’it duasti, O jewi e huuf apfistvepfoph ug vji wemai qsuqutovoup. Vji dassipv deti ug vji wosat ot qisgidv gus ni, et iwiszupi O xuamf ci fuxp vu hu uav xovj ot tjimvisif ev juni (O’n fuoph vjot, vuu), tu pu opdipvowi gus ni vu hiv fotvsedvif. Ov’t qsivvz nadj ni eheoptv nztimg. O giim moli og O xop vjot cevvmi, O xuamf ci qsiqesif gus iwiszvjoph mogi jet vu uggis.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom