The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free Productivity Planer (Everything you need to plan and structure your day on one sheet)

Will Bauer

Either you run the day or the day runs you.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 25, 2014
Paderborn
Hi,

I could not find the old post of MJ but I wanted to share my new improved version of this planer.

(2 sides)

It's a combination of taken from different productivity experts like Brendon Burchard, Kevin Kruse, MJ and some others.

After posting it on Facebook it already got a lot of attraction and I think you might profit from this as well.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCuY6ZOH8oUeThNbUU1MlprSU0

Attached you find some social proof form one of MJ's favorite authors:

FocusMe_Productivity_Planer_Social_Proof.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sharkas

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Nov 5, 2015
France
Yeah, really nice ! Do you print him or use it with a PDF editor ? I got an ipad, with a pencil, it could make a nice planner. Thanks !

Will Bauer

Either you run the day or the day runs you.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 25, 2014
Paderborn
Yeah, really nice ! Do you print him or use it with a PDF editor ? I got an ipad, with a pencil, it could make a nice planner. Thanks !

I like printed stuff and stay away from my mobile and pc as much as possible (still hard to do). That's what my business and our software is about. It's so easy to get distracted and technology is really addicting.

But I would recommend to add comments for the routines like your morning ritual because you want to turn them into habits that you do every day.

Thiago Machado

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
May 20, 2014
Sorry to bump up an old thread, but I've been looking for Mj's planner too.

Have you guys been able to find it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.