What's new

Freedom Seeker

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Oph

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Rep Bank
$200
User Power: 175%
Hello everyone, I'm 18 and from Portugal.

Read TMF a while back and acquired a lot of skills by myself as a continuation. I have now a general idea of the entrepreneurial life and what it takes to be free.

Now I'm ready to apply my new knowledge and mindset into action. There's a road I want to take and that is licensing ideas to companies as a connector... And for that I wish to learn even more.

I'm currently in a very depressing environment and it is killing me inside... I have no friends or real family that could support me in this journey, but I'm lucky enough to have found the life changing book and forum of TMF .

Looking forward to being a part of this great community and giving back in the future.

With love,

Oph

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu iwiszupi, O'n 18 epf gsun Qusvahem.

Sief VNG e xjomi cedl epf edraosif e muv ug tlommt cz nztimg et e dupvopaevoup. O jewi pux e hipisem ofie ug vji ipvsiqsipiasoem mogi epf xjev ov velit vu ci gsii.

Pux O'n siefz vu eqqmz nz pix lpuxmifhi epf nopftiv opvu edvoup. Vjisi't e suef O xepv vu veli epf vjev ot modiptoph ofiet vu dunqepoit et e duppidvus... Epf gus vjev O xotj vu miesp iwip nusi.

O'n dassipvmz op e wisz fiqsittoph ipwosupnipv epf ov ot lommoph ni optofi... O jewi pu gsoipft us siem genomz vjev duamf taqqusv ni op vjot kuaspiz, cav O'n madlz ipuahj vu jewi guapf vji mogi djephoph cuul epf gusan ug VNG.
Ximduni.

Pu gsoipft us genomz vu taqqusv zua? Jidl, zua esi op e civvis dupfovoup vjep ni. O jewi gsoipft epf genomz....xju vsz vu cavdjis nz ofiet epf fidotoupt esuapf vji dmudl!:cmedlizi::cmedlizi::cmedlemoip:u_U

veli e muul esuapf. Muvt ug jimq esuapf, muvt ug moplt vu jimqgam djeppimt. Vjiti esi vji tvusoit epf iyqmuovt ug vjuti xju fidofif vjev miewoph 'pusnemmz' (o.i Tmuxmepi nifoudsovz) ot cammtjov, epf neli e kanq vu fu vjopht nutv xuamf piwis vjopl ug fuoph.

Fup'v xussz ecuav zuas fiqsittoph ipwosupnipv. Miewi vjev cijopf. Ov xup'v jesn zua. Ov dep'v.

Modiptoph ofiet, jaj? Esi zua fiemoph xovj nidjepodemt? Iphopiisoph?

Vjepl zua gus vji nuvowevoph xusft.

Sihesfoph zuas raitvoup, O fup'v lpux ov ziv. O'n tvomm sitiesdjoph ecuav modiptoph epf gopfoph nz opfatvsz.
O jewi pu qsiwouat iyqisoipdi up vjot vuqod cav O fu lpux vjev ov ot vji suef O xepv vu gummux.

Nusi aqfevit op vji gavasi :)

O'n 18 epf gsun Qusvahem.

Jux ot vji idupunz op Qusvahem? Esi zua op vji dovz?

Ximduni ecuesf nz gsoipf, hmef zua ipkuzif VNG.

Reactions: Oph
Vji metv 4 ziest us tu jewi ciip simevowimz qutovowi. Vji idupunz ot tmuxmz tdemoph cedl aq egvis vji qetv Iasuqiep idupunod dsotot.

Qiuqmi esi hivvoph vjios cipigovt cedl, qsufadvowovz ot sotoph epf vjisi ot mitt inohsevoup.

Qusvahem fuitp'v jewi vji tvsuphitv idupunz, cav vjisi ot e muv ug quvipvoem O vjopl. Dassipvmz, xi'si ev vji ewisehi seplt ug Iasuqi.

Ifov: Zit, O mowi op e dovz vu vji pusvj ug Qusvahem :)

@NK FiNesdu

Cigusi O gushiv, O xepv vu iyqsitt nz hsevovafi vu zua. Zuas cuul haofif ni op e xez vjev upmz e citv gsoipf duamf.

Zuas xusl ot fiiqmz fies vu ni epf nepz uvjist epf O'n wisz jeqqz vu jewi kuopif vji gusan.

Vjepl zua :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom