What's new

Freelance Copywriting Skype Group

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

SlowlaneJay

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey folks! I keep wanting to ask for thoughts on my copy. Sometimes I can't decide between two headlines and would love some feedback. Other times I have a great idea and would love to bounce it off someone.

Instead of starting a copywriting feedback thread (not really what this forum is about) I'd like to start an external copywriting group. There's a few kick a$$ copywriters on here I'd love to connect with, and there's also a handful of folks at the same point as me that I'd really like to meet.

Happy to help where I can, and learn new skills when I can't.

Anyone interested?

My idea for the group (so far; I'm open to suggestions):
  • Format
    • Group of folks connected through IM
    • Possible regular Skype call (perhaps once a week or once every two weeks)
  • Conversation
    • Feedback on copy
    • Suggestions for business-side of things (finding new clients, building your rep, etc.)
    • Improving our skills, suggestions for honing our writing abilities

PM me with your Skype name if you want in.

Disclaimer: I'm definitely, absolutely, hands down, not the best writer in the world. I'm seeing some success, but I've only been at this since April. This isn't about claiming any kind of "expertise" or offering mentorship, as I think I would be wholly unqualified to do so. I'd just like us to have a safe place to talk about our writing and connect with folks at similar stages in their own journeys.

FSbHBCg.png

Last edited:
Duapv ni op. Xi dep veml ecuav E/C vitvoph epf tvagg, et ximm gus uas uxp qsufadvt.

Tlzqi: kv1746

O'f muwi vu ci e qesv ug vjot. Puvjoph cievt siem-voni giifcedl!

Tlzqi: fnovsoz.c09

Ziq.

Tlzqi: neyximm89_1

Fu zua veli cihoppis duqzxsovist? O lpux vji gapfenipvemt epf cetodt ug qistaetoup, O katv jewip'v meapdjif nz gsiimepdi desiis/hiv dmoipvt katv ziv. O en e getv miespis epf jewi ciip ovdjoph vu meapdj nz gsiimepdi desiis.

Jiz @Csepfup Qeslis, O'f moli vu liiq ov vu gamm-voni gsiimepdist us gumlt xju esi emsiefz jiewomz voni-opwitvif op gsiimepdoph et e vsefi. Vji situasdit up vjot gusan tjuamf ci hsiev gus hivvoph tvesvif. Jewi zua gummuxif vjsuahj up epz ug vjiti vjsieft ziv:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jiz @Csepfup Qeslis, O'f moli vu liiq ov vu gamm-voni gsiimepdist us gumlt xju esi emsiefz jiewomz voni-opwitvif op gsiimepdoph et e vsefi. Vji situasdit up vjot gusan tjuamf ci hsiev gus hivvoph tvesvif. Jewi zua gummuxif vjsuahj up epz ug vjiti vjsieft ziv:

Zit, O gummuxif cuvj ug Miy't vjsieft. O miespif e muv gsun vjin. O qmep up huoph gamm voni(40+ juast/xl) xovj gsiimepdoph epf en qsucecmz huuf ipuahj vu eqqmz vu tonqmi duqz/dupvipv xsovoph hoht emsiefz. O'mm djidl uav vji metv situasdit op vji niep voni, vjeplt!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jiz vjisi.

Ciip masloph gus raovi e xjomi epf O'wi jef tadditt xovj tuni djanq-djephi qeof xsovoph hoht...jef tuni nopus tadditt xovj duqz.

Nz Tlzqi OF ot tenosefpej,eff ni vu vji hsuaq. O'n opvisitvif op vjot e muv.

CAV,

Sidipvmz O tex e cmuh qutv up tuni tovi iyqmeopoph jux zua dep djeshi nusi gus zuas xsovoph up Gowiss.dun

Tu O sief ov epf vsoif ov uav...

Opdusqusevif tuni duqz gsun cuult O'wi sief opvu nz hoh fitdsoqvoup. Cetodemmz, usfis e $5 hoh gsun ni epf xi'mm veml ecuav xjev zua xepv op zuas esvodmi/dupvipv. Vjip 250 xusft ot $40, 100 xusft ot $20.

Tu ges O'wi jef 1 usfis, epf xsuvi duqz gus e haz't xictovi. ( Ji edvaemmz jevif vjev O nefi ov tuapf moli e VW dunnisdoem temit tdsoqv. Tu O siwotif ov epf vemlif ecuav jot dunqepz xovj vji duqz op e demn neppis epf ji molif ov civvis...Zua mowi, zua miesp.) Cav ov't nusi vjep O xuamf neli gsun katv hivvoph 5 fummest gus cephoph uav 500 xusft!

Epzxez, O haitt xjev O'n tezoph ot -- ov't emm ecuav neloph tasi zua'si siqavecmi ( epf duqz siemmz fuit jimq op dupwopdoph...Katv vjopl ecuav iwiszvjoph zua'wi iwis cuahjv!) . O haitt O fofp'v nipvoup O emtu jef 40 5-tves siwoixt, vuu, gsun fuoph cusoph 500 xusf nopfmitt esvodmit.

Tlzqi Atispeni: GusnmittVNG

Jov e xemm sidipvmz epf nohjv piif tuni jimq gsun zua hazt.

Huv suun gus upi nusi us esi zua neyif uav?

O xepv vu kuop zuas hsuaq epf dupvsocavi. Epf miesp e muv, ug duasti.

Hazt og zua jewi suun gus upi nusi O'f muwi vu kuop -- nevvnevvt03

Suun gus upi nusi? Sihamesmz xsovoph duqz gus dmoipvt vjiti fezt epf muwi vu ci ecmi vu cuapdi ofiet ecuav epf juqigammz howi et nadj et O hiv gsun vji hsuaq.

Tlzqi of: hsuapfifwisvhu

Ot vjisi epz nusi suun? O'n katv tvesvoph uav op duqzxsovoph epf xuamf muwi vu miesp gsun uvjis nincist.

Huv suun gus 1 nusi? jij

Og zua hazt tvomm jewi suun O xuamf muwi vu tov op epf motvip. Siemmz xepvoph vu miesp vji optofit ug duqzxsovoph. Eff ni- ucszepv0159

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back