The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From Failure to Freelance - 1:1 SinisterLex Mentorship

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
FROM FAILURE TO FREELANCE
An 8 Week, 1-on-1 Upwork Kickstarter Mentorship by SinisterLex Designed to
Get You Paying Clients and Put You on Track for $1000+ Per Week Right Now

Hey guys,

Recently I guided 2 trainees behind the scenes to kickstart their freelance efforts and help them get multiple paying clients on Upwork in less than a week. Probably no surprise for those who follow my threads...

If you've read this GOLD thread, How to make $1000 a week, or this GOLD thread, Raw Review Corner, or this copywriting thread, 15 Days to Freedom, then you already get what this is about.

---

From Failure to Freelance is an 8 week 1:1 guided mentorship where we'll work together over Skype, Email and Google Docs. to help you kickstart your freelance side-business to start making money now.

Right now you:
• Apply to 10-20 gigs per week and get 0 responses because you don't have any experience
• Spend lots of time on your profile and still don't make any cash
• Do your best to write great copy, but nobody contacts you or cares

And it's a real problem for you because you know freelancing can:
• Pay your bills so you can quit your job and focus on your Fastlane
• Fund scalable business pursuits like app development, Amazon imports, ecommerce etc.
• Help you earn enough to choose only the highest paying clients and never have a boss again

Here's what you need to do:
• Discover the biggest application mistakes and get direct feedback on how to solve them
• Fix your shitty profile so it demands attention and prepares you for a steady flow of high-pay clients
• Learn to target your market and solve the right problems for the right people so you can charge the highest rates
• Apply Y.O.U. focus to pick up new clients anytime you want within a day or two

There's still plenty of cash to be made in the freelance world, but there's a lot more competition too. Copywriters are the #1 most listed skill on Upwork with over 20,000 to choose from. But you can still stand out.

No, not with tactics. Not with B.S. tricks that don't work. Instead I'll teach you to reach out and discover the root of client problems so you can show them exactly how you can fix it for them.

Together We'll
• Get clear on what's not working for you and what you can do to fix it right now
• Upgrade your profile using my proven techniques so clients come to you
• Earn your first paying clients and learn to apply, interview, upsell and scale
• Gain direct feedback on applications before you send them to the client
• Build your portfolio from scratch so you have proof of what you can do
• Position yourself for consistent income you can use to fund Fastlane business pursuits

From Failure to Freelance
isn't to create just another job. It's to help you experience what it's like to earn money on your own from anywhere in the world anytime you want without giving up your life to make someone else rich.

I know how to find, pitch, and secure 6 and 7-figure clients for consistent monthly income that
• Isn't limited by hourly rates or annual 3% raises
• Let's me set my own hours and work when I want (I work a lot tho because I'm friggin busy...)
• Allows me to grow with copy or toy with Fastlane ideas without worrying if I'll starve

When I want a raise, it's $1000, it's $2000, it's whatever the F*ck I want, because I solve problems and make people money, and when you learn to do it too, you can position yourself for similar results.

If that sounds good to you, >>> go here and apply now. <<<
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're Ready for From Failure to Freelance If:
• You have 0 freelance clients and want to get that first client and your first win
• You have a few clients but not enough to create consistent monthly income to pay your bills
• You send out a lot of applications every day but they never get results and you get lost in the noise
• You never get contacted even though you work really hard on your profile and bio
• You take action to create the changes you want in life instead of making victim excuses
• You understand the value I bring to the table and what I can help you achieve
• You want to put yourself on track for your first 4 and 5-figure gigs and get clients anytime you want

||

You're Probably NOT Right for From Failure to Freelance If:
You can't write a single sentence where i isn't capitalized or you mispel misspell
• You make lots of excuses and don't take action on your own until somebody holds your hand
• You aren't willing to put in 5-10 hours per week toward freelance and 30 to 60 minutes for a Skype call
• You're completely broke, have no cash, and enrolling would put you into debt and deep depression
• You expect to make $1000 a week with tricks and tactics starting tomorrow
• You're lazy and non-committed and don't want to step outside your comfort zone
• You don't care about helping people or solving problems or process and you think you can skip straight to cash

---

YOUR 8 WEEK 1:1 MENTORSHIP WITH ME INCLUDES:
1 Skype coaching call per week to help you gain clarity, set goals, and overcome challenges ( 8 Calls total)
• Unlimited email access between coaching calls for support and Skype chat for immediate questions
• Up to 7 application reviews per week with comments and feedback to help you improve and get clients
• Complete Upwork Bio overhaul using my proven techniques and system so clients contact you
• Kickstarter portfolio pieces so you have real-world copywriting work to show clients who ask
• Assistance getting your very first clients even if you have no portfolio, feedback, or experience

This program is designed to put you on track for your first 4 or 5-figure gigs. This won't happen overnight. You can expect to make $300-$2000 in your first month depending on how well you write, and how much work you want to do.

To work with me 1:1 for 8 weeks beginning November 7th

(You get extra weeks since there's holidays too)

Your investment is $2000 paid in full via PayPal by 11/4/16.

>>> Go Here when You're Ready to Apply <<<

---

Is this the support you need?

I started freelancing on Upwork almost 2 years ago and documented my entire progress on this forum from the start. I earned around $300 the first week, $1000 by week 2 and my first $100/hr client by the end of the first month. Since then I've dropped all clients multiple times and rebuilt full-time incomes with freelancing and copywriting again and again practically from scratch.

If you're serious about using freelancing to become a copywriter, fund other businesses, or even quit your job and work from home with the ability to pick up clients anytime you choose, then go apply now.

This isn't a miracle cure...there's hard work involved, but if you're willing to take action, even when you're afraid, then you can get results, and I'll get you there faster.

---

I'm already mentoring 2, so I'm only offering this for 2-3 people with the right stuff.

60-100 well-qualified applicants applied to my last mentorship post, so keep that in mind. This is only for the RIGHT people willing to take action and get results. If that's you, you have UNTIL Friday 11/4/16 to apply so we can set up a quick call to make sure this is right for you.

This offer ends as soon as the first 3 qualified people have payments confirmed.

If you want to be a part of this, make it happen and apply now.

>>> Go Here to Apply Now <<<

P.S. Do not send me money until after you've applied and we have a call to make sure you're a fit. This isn't for everyone. I don't want, and won't accept just anyone even if you've got the cash. That's why there's an application. Apply. We'll chat. We'll go from there.

P.P.S. The right person sees opportunity beyond what's at the surface.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Brian C.

Rolling Thunder
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
339%
Apr 13, 2016
Massachusetts, USA
Lex, how do you do it man? Do you ever get sick of just giving and giving and giving?

For those of you who don't know (everyone), I'm one of the fortunate two that Lex currently mentors.

We started about a week ago, although I've considered him my mentor for the last month. It began when I started reading through Lex's Copywriting threads here on the forum. I spent roughly two weeks going through all of it, simultaneously taking notes and tweaking my Upwork profile. I even read other threads he recommended. Then one day, the threads ran out.

I started applying for gigs on Upwork. 13 to be exact - no responses. How the hell does that happen? Seriously. I had a decent bio, decent proposals, spoke English, was a college graduate, but nothing.

It's funny looking back at when the formal mentorship began. Lol, at first, Lex didn't even spend time teaching me Copywriting (edit: or did he?). He spent time on my mindset. That's right. No copywriting tricks, tips - nothing. He wanted to change my outlook. And guess what, he did! Similar to ICK's "Astonishing Secrets" thread, I developed a winning mindset. I began to understand and care for others. It wasn't about me anymore.

With a changed outlook, learning copy ended up being fairly straightforward. Lex taught me how to develop my style, and showed me ways to grow. He gave me feedback and guidance, and still does every. single. day.

Instead of sending out proposals this week, I had clients coming to me. Every day, I turned down clients!!!! Do you understand what that feels like after weeks of ignored proposals?

I hope my little story provides some insight into what a mentorship with @SinisterLex is like. It's made all the difference for me personally.

The only thing I dislike about the mentorship, however, is that whenever I try to reciprocate based on what Lex has given me, he just gives more. The guy is relentless.

Thanks Lex.

Last edited:

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Thanks @Elon's Musk for the awesome props! Really glad you're enjoying my mentorship so far! :)

TO EVERYONE ELSE:

I updated the cutoff date to 11/4
because a lot of people probably didn't see the ad over the weekend, plus today is Halloween and I know many of you have stuff going on.

Also, in case it wasn't completely, 100% clear, there is no money-back guarantee, but I do guarantee you will make your investment back before the mentorship ends.

This program isn't meant to be your fastlane. Doesn't mean it can't turn into that for you, but this is more to kickstart your freelance and copywriting profits so you gain the ability to make money anytime you want. If that sounds like something you need, then go apply now.

If anyone has any questions, shoot em' to me at lex@apollyonsfavor.com or just post them here.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
1 space filled. 2 open. If you want to take action and make money, go apply now.

I'll throw in a special Halloween discount good for tonight only.

25% off if you apply right now. $1500, but you gotta apply and send payment before midnight.

Consider it, and just do it if you're on the verge. It's Halloween...treat yourself, duh. ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
1 space left, any takers? You've got til Friday.

Also here's a freebie.

If you go here you can get my Upwork overview guide: Anatomy of a Client Attraction Upwork Bio for free.

It's a 24 page, section-by-section breakdown of how I write Upwork bios that attract high-pay clients, and how I get gigs without applying at all. Here's a comment from my private copywriting Facebook Group:

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 5.18.49 PM.png

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.