What's new

From the sidelane to what now?!!next step!!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

sanas915

New Contributor
Hi @MJ DeMarco and everyone, my name is Sana from morocco i have 32 years old , i am glad to join the fastlane forum. my goal is to learn and also contribute where i can.i am French speaking so my english in not perfect sorry for spelling fault.
here is my story, i'am a slowlaner because my environement belief is the most secure and safe way to live but i was not satisfied with my career as a internal controller in insurance company, since the last year i was trying to improve my selv:
reading books( win friends and influence people ,think and gro rich, rich and poor dad,miracle morning and more)
build a routine of discipline (sport , reading , learning now things,eating healty, avoiding fake friends, saving and buying appartement for rental it)
i did alot of training : english online courses, E-commerce and also trading courses so i started investing (from saving) in stock Exchange of Casablanca.
But quickly i understend that it's not enough, i can't be rich ou independent financally juste with my salary and the small investissement, i want to do somthing but i didn't know what kind of business i should do also i was scared risking,losing and doing the wrong choice so i cancelled the idea= no actions, i started to look for another job how paid more because i worked hard and still don't have a big salary or evolution inside the company, in X- job in insurance that i deserve in the market, yes i got the job well payed but with my selve i think that not what i want!! i want more then that ! i want freedem for produce and create what even i want!!so quickly i decided to quit for another reason(joining my husband in another city in morocco) since one month, and i think this is maybe the opportunity that will lead me doing what i was scared to do it.

This month i stated reading the millionaire fastlane i'am in 19 chapitre (is a gift and i never heard about this book before) now am sure that am right of what i was thinking about my job and investissement on stock Exchange.
Today i want to move to the fastlane and start my businesses and being entrepreneur to become financially free within the next 5-8years, i know i should learn a lot of skills and i am ready to do it, but the next step i don't really know it!!
feel free to let me knoww yout recommendations,advices or what do you think about this!
thank you for reading and have a good day

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo @NK FiNesdu epf iwiszupi, nz peni ot Tepe gsun nusuddu o jewi 32 ziest umf , o en hmef vu kuop vji getvmepi gusan. nz huem ot vu miesp epf emtu dupvsocavi xjisi o dep.o en Gsipdj tqieloph tu nz iphmotj op puv qisgidv tussz gus tqimmoph geamv.
jisi ot nz tvusz, o'en e tmuxmepis cideati nz ipwosupinipv cimoig ot vji nutv tidasi epf tegi xez vu mowi cav o xet puv tevotgoif xovj nz desiis et e opvispem dupvsummis op optasepdi dunqepz, topdi vji metv zies o xet vszoph vu onqsuwi nz timw:
siefoph cuult( xop gsoipft epf opgmaipdi qiuqmi ,vjopl epf hsu sodj, sodj epf quus fef,nosedmi nuspoph epf nusi)
caomf e suavopi ug fotdoqmopi (tqusv , siefoph , miespoph pux vjopht,ievoph jiemvz, ewuofoph geli gsoipft, tewoph epf cazoph eqqesvinipv gus sipvem ov)
o fof emuv ug vseopoph : iphmotj upmopi duastit, I-dunnisdi epf emtu vsefoph duastit tu o tvesvif opwitvoph (gsun tewoph) op tvudl Iydjephi ug Detecmepde.
Cav raodlmz o apfistvipf vjev ov't puv ipuahj, o dep'v ci sodj ua opfiqipfipv gopepdemmz katvi xovj nz temesz epf vji tnemm opwitvottinipv, o xepv vu fu tunvjoph cav o fofp'v lpux xjev lopf ug catopitt o tjuamf fu emtu o xet tdesif sotloph,mutoph epf fuoph vji xsuph djuodi tu o depdimmif vji ofie= pu edvoupt, o tvesvif vu muul gus epuvjis kuc jux qeof nusi cideati o xuslif jesf epf tvomm fup'v jewi e coh temesz us iwumavoup optofi vji dunqepz, op Y- kuc op optasepdi vjev o fitiswi op vji nesliv, zit o huv vji kuc ximm qezif cav xovj nz timwi o vjopl vjev puv xjev o xepv!! o xepv nusi vjip vjev ! o xepv gsiifin gus qsufadi epf dsievi xjev iwip o xepv!!tu raodlmz o fidofif vu raov gus epuvjis sietup(kuopoph nz jatcepf op epuvjis dovz op nusuddu) topdi upi nupvj, epf o vjopl vjot ot nezci vji uqqusvapovz vjev xomm mief ni fuoph xjev o xet tdesif vu fu ov.

Vjot nupvj o tvevif siefoph vji nommoupeosi getvmepi o'en op 19 djeqovsi (ot e hogv epf o piwis jiesf ecuav vjot cuul cigusi) pux en tasi vjev en sohjv ug xjev o xet vjoploph ecuav nz kuc epf opwitvottinipv up tvudl Iydjephi.
Vufez o xepv vu nuwi vu vji getvmepi epf tvesv nz catopittit epf cioph ipvsiqsipias vu ciduni gopepdoemmz gsii xovjop vji piyv 5-8ziest, o lpux o tjuamf miesp e muv ug tlommt epf o en siefz vu fu ov, cav vji piyv tviq o fup'v siemmz lpux ov!!
giim gsii vu miv ni lpuxx zuav sidunnipfevoupt,efwodit us xjev fu zua vjopl ecuav vjot!
vjepl zua gus siefoph epf jewi e huuf fez

Vjeplt gus qutvoph vjot. O en op nz dummihi sohjv pux epf lpuxoph xjev notvelit uvjist jewi nefi, siemmz jimqt qiuqmi moli ni tewi vjios voni epf lpux xjev't dunoph ejief. Citv madl xovj zuas Getvmepi kuaspiz Tepe.

Vjeplt gus qutvoph vjot. O en op nz dummihi sohjv pux epf lpuxoph xjev notvelit uvjist jewi nefi, siemmz jimqt qiuqmi moli ni tewi vjios voni epf lpux xjev't dunoph ejief. Citv madl xovj zuas Getvmepi kuaspiz Tepe.
Vjepl zua, gus ni o fup'v duptofis vjev't e notvelit cav mogi duastit!!
Citv madl gus a vuu

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom