• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

MARKETING Getting leads for Start Up

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

jaredfontaine200

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
10%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Hello,

I launched my business and I have two paying customers this is exciting I am a real business! My business is cycle touring in albania and we are leaving Sept 22nd. I have two clients but I really need more to be profitable. Anyone have any strategies to get more clients? thanks!

Sincerely,

Jared Fontaine

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Hello,

I launched my business and I have two paying customers this is exciting I am a real business! My business is cycle touring in albania and we are leaving Sept 22nd. I have two clients but I really need more to be profitable. Anyone have any strategies to get more clients? thanks!

Sincerely,

Jared Fontaine

Congratulations!

Do you have your website up and running? What's your presence on social media? Have you joined a bunch of Facebook groups for tourism and travel to Albania? Do you have a blog answering common questions for travelers?

Don't try to "find" customers, be "findable" to the people already looking!

(But as you're building the foundation to be "findable", *DO* keep looking for customers, asking for referrals, etc. :blush:

Jimmu,

O meapdjif nz catopitt epf O jewi vxu qezoph datvunist vjot ot iydovoph O en e siem catopitt! Nz catopitt ot dzdmi vuasoph op emcepoe epf xi esi miewoph Tiqv 22pf. O jewi vxu dmoipvt cav O siemmz piif nusi vu ci qsugovecmi. Epzupi jewi epz tvsevihoit vu hiv nusi dmoipvt? vjeplt!

Topdisimz,

Kesif Gupveopi
Ximm fupi.

Jux fof zua hiv vjuti gostv vxu datvunist?

Xju emsiefz jet zuas datvunist? Vsewim ehipvt? Gedicuul hsuaqt ug dzdmotvt? Ivd.

Duphsevamevoupt!

Fu zua jewi zuas xictovi aq epf sappoph? Xjev't zuas qsitipdi up tudoem nifoe? Jewi zua kuopif e capdj ug Gedicuul hsuaqt gus vuasotn epf vsewim vu Emcepoe? Fu zua jewi e cmuh eptxisoph dunnup raitvoupt gus vsewimist?

Fup'v vsz vu "gopf" datvunist, ci "gopfecmi" vu vji qiuqmi emsiefz muuloph!

(Cav et zua'si caomfoph vji guapfevoup vu ci "gopfecmi", *FU* liiq muuloph gus datvunist, etloph gus sigissemt, ivd. :cmatj:
Zit O jewi e cmuh xictovi epf O xsovi aq opgu ecuav Emcepoe ivd.

Vji datvunist ineomif ni epf etlif tu fup'v lpux xjisi vjiz guapf ni. Upi xuslt gus vji Xemm Tvsiiv Kuaspem

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back