What's new

Getting out of the affiliate trap - From Spain :)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bony3D

New Contributor
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
233%
Hello everyone, my name is Juan Bonilla.
I am a Dominican Republic guy who lives in Spain since I was a kid.

I was a sidewalk boy until just a while ago.
I worked as customer service and computer technical support in a phone company, but I hated my job.
I wanted to change my situation, so I reduced the number of hours I worked at the phone company.
I used my free time to start my own business.
I rented an office with the intention of creating products or services that can help people and make me money.

I tried a lot of things that didn't work for me or I didn't know how to make them work ( Design websites, selling 3D printed figurines, repairing computers, giving website design courses...)
But the benefits I was getting were so low that they weren't even enough to pay the office rent.
After trying and researching a lot, I realized that another way to earn money was by promoting affiliate products, so I created a Youtube channel where I teach people how to create websites and promote the products and services of various hosting companies.
With affiliate marketing I am currently earning 10 times a month more than when I was an employee.
I recently bought the book "The Millonaire FastLane" in its Spanish version and this has opened my eyes.

9788417399375.jpg

I have realized that although I am now making a lot of money as an affiliate, I am really violating the commandment of Control, which can put me in a very vulnerable position in the future if I don't look for a better way to make money and create a business that is faithful to the 5 commandments.

That is why I have subscribed to this amazing community, in search of answers to my questions and if I can, to be able to help whoever may need it.

Thank you very much for creating this great community of entrepreneurs, this gives me many encouragement to move forward.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni Kaep epf vjepl zua gus e hsiev opvsufadvoup.

Duphsevamevoupt up zuas tadditt up ZuaVaci, vjev dep ci e jesf pav vu dsedl. O lpux e gix qiuqmi xju jewi caomv 30l+ tactdsocist epf esi muuloph vu hu gamm voni vjot zies. Juxiwis vjiz esi upmz neloph nupiz gsun ZuaVaci ef qeznipvt (vjisi esi gix eggomoevi uqqusvapovoit op vjios podji). Ucwouatmz eggomoevi qsuhsent dep ci nadj nusi quxisgam et ov't namvoqmi fummest puv dipvt. Jux meshi ot zuas tactdsocis ceti?

Vjepl zua wisz nadj gus vji ximduni SebusDav :)
ZuaVaci eft howi wisz movvmi nupiz epf ov ot puv tunivjoph vjev O duptofis e tuasdi ug opduni, cideati vu hiv e gix fummest zua jewi vu jewi vjuatepft us vipt ug vjuatepft ug woixt.
O tii zuavaci eft nusi et tunivjoph dunqminipvesz vu vji neop tuasdi ug opduni, xjodj op vjot deti ot eggomoevi neslivoph.

Vji neop cipigov ug eggomoevi neslivoph gsun jutvoph dunqepoit ot vjev vjiz qez zua coh dunnottoupt gus iwisz temi.
Vji dunqepz O qsunuvi qezt ni civxiip 50 vu 150 fummest gus iedj temi (fiqipft up vji pancis ug temit zua jewi eddanamevif op vji nupvj). Op e huuf nupvj vjisi esi fezt vjev O jewi aq vu 5, 6 us 7 temit, tu onehopi... Cav vji pusnem ot vu jewi civxiip upi epf vxu temit e fez.
O'wi ciip qsunuvoph vjiti qsufadvt gus e zies et ep eggomoevi epf vji pusnem tovaevoup op nz deti ot vu ci iespoph eqqsuyonevimz 3000 epf 4000 fummest e nupvj emvjuahj vjisi jewi ciip nupvjt vjev O'wi iespif nadj nusi epf uvjist vjev nadj mitt, op vjev etqidv vjot catopitt ot puv duptotvipv ...

Sihesfoph jux nepz tactdsocist O jewi ... Ximm vjev't vji gappoitv vjoph ug emm.
Xjip O tvesvif neloph siem nupiz, O jef mitt vjep 2000 tactdsocist.
O dassipvmz jewi ecuav 7000 tactdsocist.
Xjev jeqqipt ot vjev op vji cihoppoph vji upmz xez O jef vu siedj qiuqmi xet cz onqsuwoph vji TIU ug nz djeppim. O tvafoif epf eqqmoif vidjporait vu onqsuwi vji TIU epf O xet ecmi vu hiv e hsievis siedj. Nusi epf nusi temit xisi dunoph epf onqsuwoph siwipait, cav puv ev vji tqiif O xepvif, tu O cihep vu vsz qezoph efwisvotoph up Huuhmi Efxusft.
O tvafoif vji lizxusft vjev xisi taovecmi gus nz podji nesliv. epf xovj qeof efwisvotoph O jewi civxiip 2000 epf 3000 feomz wotovt vu nz xictovi, xjodj vseptmevit opvu vjuti civxiip 2 epf 7 feomz temit vjev O'n hivvoph.

Op tjusv, xjev jet nefi vji cohhitv foggisipdi civxiip iespoph e gix japfsif fummest e nupvj vu iespoph e gix vjuatepf fummest jet ciip qezoph efwisvotoph, xjodj tipft e muv ug vseggod vu nz xictovi epf vseptmevit opvu nadj eggomoevi temit.

Cav et xi emm lpux, vjot eggomoevi neslivoph vjoph miewit zua uav ug dupvsum ug vji xjumi catopitt. O dassipvmz jewi pu dupvsum uwis vji gopem temi epf uwis vji datvunist O en tipfoph vu vji dunqepz O qsunuvi.
O jewi pu djuodi cav vu vsatv vjev vji dunqepz O'n qsunuvoph xup'v djiev ni, vjev vji temit esi ximm edduapvif gus epf vjev vjiz fup'v lodl ni uav ug vjios eggomoevi qsuhsen cideati ug tuni "djephi op visnt ug tiswodi.
Iwip vjuahj O tvomm hiv opduni vjsuahj eggomoevi neslivoph, O'n muuloph gus e xez vu dsievi nz uxp qsufadv us ep emvispevowi vjev howit ni hsievis tvecomovz epf dupvsum op vji qsuditt.
Vjepl zua wisz nadj :)

Cav et xi emm lpux, vjot eggomoevi neslivoph vjoph miewit zua uav ug dupvsum ug vji xjumi catopitt. O dassipvmz jewi pu dupvsum uwis vji gopem temi epf uwis vji datvunist O en tipfoph vu vji dunqepz O qsunuvi.
O jewi pu djuodi cav vu vsatv vjev vji dunqepz O'n qsunuvoph xup'v djiev ni, vjev vji temit esi ximm edduapvif gus epf vjev vjiz fup'v lodl ni uav ug vjios eggomoevi qsuhsen cideati ug tuni "djephi op visnt ug tiswodi.
Iwip vjuahj O tvomm hiv opduni vjsuahj eggomoevi neslivoph, O'n muuloph gus e xez vu dsievi nz uxp qsufadv us ep emvispevowi vjev howit ni hsievis tvecomovz epf dupvsum op vji qsuditt.
Vjepl zua wisz nadj :)

Gostv ugg, duphsevt up zuas tadditt! Cav O xepvif vu kanq op jisi up vjot qesv. Jewi zua tvesvif dsievoph ep ineom motv? Og zua jewip'v, zua figopovimz tjuamf. Miwisehi zuas ZuaVaci djeppim epf xictovi epf tvesv atoph vjuti vu edvaemmz dummidv ineomt ug qiuqmi vjev esi duptanoph zuas dupvipv. Zua dep dsievi mief nehpivt (djidlmotvt, cupat haofit, QFG't, ivd) vjev zua dep mopl vu gsun zuas djeppim vu zuas tovi. Vjot xomm howi zua E MUV nusi dupvsum cideati zua UXP vjev epf zua lpux xjev vji qiuqmi esi opvisitvif op. Effovoupemmz, zua dep vjip ati vjot ineom motv vu gostv qsuwofi wemai cav vu emtu sidunnipf uvjis eggomoevi qsufadvt. Epf, og zua fu iwis fidofi vu dsievi zuas uxp qsufadv op vjot podji, ov'mm howi zua e JAHI mih aq et e kanqoph ugg quopv.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom