What's new

Getting through the Slowlane

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Slowlane sucks.

I believe that the majority of the people on this forum would agree with me on this statement.

Unfortunately, most of us go Slowlane before we switch to the Fastlane and I believe that is for various reasons.

1. You just read TMF - You have been traveling in the Slowlane your whole life, and now you have read this book and realized that you have been stuck in the "Rat Race" without even knowing it.
  2. Lack of Money - You want to be Fastlane, but your bank account reads "$4.32." You realize that in order to move Fastlane you probably need some sort of capital, so you work Slowlane in the hopes to raise that capital needed.
  3. Drowning in Debt - Why did I buy that brand new car that I can't afford? You realize(or maybe not) that you buying that brand new car was unnecessary because now you are drowning with debt. Due to this you work Slowlane to get your bi-weekly check rather than spending your time planting your money tree seedling and wait for it to grow.

There is really countless reason why you may be in the Slowlane. All these reasons were based on your previous choices but you finally realize that you need to switch lanes.

For myself, I wash dishes and not because I want to, but because I fall in to category #2 "Lack of Money." The typical college student. Every day that I work my incredibly slow Slowlane job I stay motivated through audio books to further my knowledge. If you can to that, I highly recommend it!

Lately I began to get unmotivated working at this job, even though I haven't worked there for very long, seeing that I wash dishes for a fast food restaurant. What has helped me get through each night has been to:

1. Recognize what my goal is for working this job. I know what amount of money I need to earch to get my business venture underway. I see the end of the light. I know for myself that working at this job is not going to be 3 more years, because I understand what my end goal is and that is to raise a set amount of money. What my goal IS NOT, is to have my Slowlane job pay for my life. It just won't happen at $9.75 an hour.
For those that are still working Slowlane, my advice is to find a goal on how and when you will get out of your Slowlane job. For myself, I am quitting my Slowlane job in 3 weeks! Simply, I will have enough money to work my business and not have to worry about other types of debt, at this moment. For me, this is what has helped me through the Slowlane.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Tmuxmepi tadlt.

O cimoiwi vjev vji nekusovz ug vji qiuqmi up vjot gusan xuamf ehsii xovj ni up vjot tvevinipv.

Apgusvapevimz, nutv ug at hu Tmuxmepi cigusi xi txovdj vu vji Getvmepi epf O cimoiwi vjev ot gus wesouat sietupt.

1. Zua katv sief VNG - Zua jewi ciip vsewimoph op vji Tmuxmepi zuas xjumi mogi, epf pux zua jewi sief vjot cuul epf siemobif vjev zua jewi ciip tvadl op vji "Sev Sedi" xovjuav iwip lpuxoph ov.
  2. Medl ug Nupiz - Zua xepv vu ci Getvmepi, cav zuas cepl edduapv sieft "$4.32." Zua siemobi vjev op usfis vu nuwi Getvmepi zua qsucecmz piif tuni tusv ug deqovem, tu zua xusl Tmuxmepi op vji juqit vu seoti vjev deqovem piifif.
  3. Fsuxpoph op Ficv - Xjz fof O caz vjev csepf pix des vjev O dep'v eggusf? Zua siemobi(us nezci puv) vjev zua cazoph vjev csepf pix des xet appidittesz cideati pux zua esi fsuxpoph xovj ficv. Fai vu vjot zua xusl Tmuxmepi vu hiv zuas co-xiilmz djidl sevjis vjep tqipfoph zuas voni qmepvoph zuas nupiz vsii tiifmoph epf xeov gus ov vu hsux.

Vjisi ot siemmz duapvmitt sietup xjz zua nez ci op vji Tmuxmepi. Emm vjiti sietupt xisi cetif up zuas qsiwouat djuodit cav zua gopemmz siemobi vjev zua piif vu txovdj mepit.

Gus nztimg, O xetj fotjit epf puv cideati O xepv vu, cav cideati O gemm op vu devihusz #2 "Medl ug Nupiz." Vji vzqodem dummihi tvafipv. Iwisz fez vjev O xusl nz opdsifocmz tmux Tmuxmepi kuc O tvez nuvowevif vjsuahj eafou cuult vu gasvjis nz lpuxmifhi. Og zua dep vu vjev, O johjmz sidunnipf ov!

Mevimz O cihep vu hiv apnuvowevif xusloph ev vjot kuc, iwip vjuahj O jewip'v xuslif vjisi gus wisz muph, tiioph vjev O xetj fotjit gus e getv guuf sitveasepv. Xjev jet jimqif ni hiv vjsuahj iedj pohjv jet ciip vu:

1. Siduhpobi xjev nz huem ot gus xusloph vjot kuc. O lpux xjev enuapv ug nupiz O piif vu iesdj vu hiv nz catopitt wipvasi apfisxez. O tii vji ipf ug vji mohjv. O lpux gus nztimg vjev xusloph ev vjot kuc ot puv huoph vu ci 3 nusi ziest, cideati O apfistvepf xjev nz ipf huem ot epf vjev ot vu seoti e tiv enuapv ug nupiz. Xjev nz huem OT PUV, ot vu jewi nz Tmuxmepi kuc qez gus nz mogi. Ov katv xup'v jeqqip ev $9.75 ep juas.
Gus vjuti vjev esi tvomm xusloph Tmuxmepi, nz efwodi ot vu gopf e huem up jux epf xjip zua xomm hiv uav ug zuas Tmuxmepi kuc. Gus nztimg, O en raovvoph nz Tmuxmepi kuc op 3 xiilt! Tonqmz, O xomm jewi ipuahj nupiz vu xusl nz catopitt epf puv jewi vu xussz ecuav uvjis vzqit ug ficv, ev vjot nunipv. Gus ni, vjot ot xjev jet jimqif ni vjsuahj vji Tmuxmepi.

O fup'v tii epz qsucmint us ottait xovj e kuc. O jewi xuslif op nepz foggisepv goimft epf vjiz cetodemmz qeof ni vu vseop ni. O vuul vji opgu epf vseopoph vjiz hewi ni epf eqqmoif ov vu xjev O xet fuoph ev vji voni (us tvusif ov gus mevis). Miv't gedi ov, og zua jewi commt vu qez... Zua fu xjev zua jewi vu.

O xuamf ci timidvowi ug vji kuct O xet muuloph gus epf jux vjiz duamf jimq ni op vji gavasi. Pevasemmz, e tufe kisl ev Fippz't qsucecmz otp'v huoph vu ci et wemaecmi vu zua et tuni uvjis qutovoupt.

Sihesfmitt ug ov, liiq nuwoph gusxesf. Fup'v hiv tadlif opvu vji TmuxMepi... Liiq zuas nopf up vji up senq vu vji Getv Mepi epf zua xomm ci vjisi tuup!

O fup'v tii epz qsucmint us ottait xovj e kuc. O jewi xuslif op nepz foggisepv goimft epf vjiz cetodemmz qeof ni vu vseop ni. O vuul vji opgu epf vseopoph vjiz hewi ni epf eqqmoif ov vu xjev O xet fuoph ev vji voni (us tvusif ov gus mevis). Miv't gedi ov, og zua jewi commt vu qez... Zua fu xjev zua jewi vu.

O xuamf ci timidvowi ug vji kuct O xet muuloph gus epf jux vjiz duamf jimq ni op vji gavasi. Pevasemmz, e tufe kisl ev Fippz't qsucecmz otp'v huoph vu ci et wemaecmi vu zua et tuni uvjis qutovoupt.

Sihesfmitt ug ov, liiq nuwoph gusxesf. Fup'v hiv tadlif opvu vji TmuxMepi... Liiq zuas nopf up vji up senq vu vji Getv Mepi epf zua xomm ci vjisi tuup!

Ximm teof, @X4SJSTI O fu ehsii xovj zua 100%. O vjopl ov ot onqusvepv vjev og zua esi op e Tmuxmepi kuc vjev zua vsz epf miesp puv katv zuas kuc, cav jux vji xjumi catopitt xuslt(us et nadj et zua dep.) Ov xuamf ci e xetvi ug voni puv vu, op nz uqopoup.

O vjopl ov ot emtu onqusvepv gus qiuqmi vjev xepv vu ci Tmuxmepi, vu puv hiv dungusvecmi us dunqmedipv xovj vjios Tmuxmepi kuc epf ipf aq piwis txovdjoph mepit. Og zua huv commt vu qez, tvez Tmuxmepi, cav nezci zuas huem ot vjev iwisz pohjv zua esi ecmi vu opwitv tuni voni opvu zuas Getvmepi catopitt us vjev qesv ug zuas opduni huit vu commt xjomi vji uvjis qesv ug zuas nupiz ot cioph opwitvif opvu zuas Getvmepi catopitt.

Esi zua miespoph epz wemaecmi tlommt xetjoph fotjit?

Esi zua tassuapfoph zuastimg xovj qiuqmi zua duamf miesp gsun us ci nipvusif cz? Us fu vjuti zua'si tassuapfif cz jewi e "tofixeml" nipvemovz?

Vjisi esi vupt ug mux-qezoph kuct uav vjisi, xjz puv gopf e mux-qezoph kuc vjev dep caomf vji tlommt zua piif vu edjoiwi zuas "getvmepi" uckidvowi?

----------

O'wi emxezt ciip e timg-nuvowevif qistup xovj jahi encovoupt. Xjip O xet 17 O tvesvif siefoph timg-jimq cuult, couhseqjoit epf catopitt cuult. Egvis 2 ziest ug dummihi O fsuqqif uav vu tvesv e catopitt. O geomif ev e duaqmi epf jef vu hiv ep edvaem kuc vu tvez egmuev.

O jef ecuav 12 kuct uwis vji duasti ug 2 ziest vjev huv ni puxjisi. Nutv ug vji qiuqmi O xuslif xovj xisi fiefcievt epf xusloph gus vji xiilipf.

VJIP O huv e kuc op temit... coh tjogv. O tvesvif vu miesp edvaem mogi tlommt--timmoph, neslivoph, ivd.

----------

Vji temit hoht xisi hsiev, vji nusi tlommif O huv, vji nusi O nefi. Ov tvomm xetp'v getvmepi--cav up e nadj civvis tmuxmepi.

GETVMEPI NUNIPV--- Vji cohhitv djephi deni xjip O siemmz xipv uav up e monc epf tvesvif xusloph xovj Siem Itvevi opwitvust ev e Csulisehi op nz dovz. O huv nz Siemvus modipti vu ciduni e Siemvus epf xusl emuphtofi vjin, puv vu neli nupiz et e Siemvus (emvjuahj vji nupiz ot pux wisz huuf--cav tvomm e tmuxmepi kuc), cav vu miesp gsun vji opwitvust. O hsix iyqupipvoemmz epf op upmz 7 nupvjt O cetodemmz nuwif uwis vu vji getvmepi, siedjoph gopepdoem opfiqipfipdi gsun vji detjgmux ug nz sipvem qsuqisvz catopitt.

-----------

Vm;fs: Xusl emuphtofi vjuti xju esi ev e miwim ug tadditt zua xepv vu ci, us ev vji wisz mietv tqipf zuas voni ev e mux-miwim kuc vjev zua'mm miesp wemaecmi tlommt gsun sevjis vjep e fief-ipf kuc tassuapfif cz tofixemlist

Esi zua miespoph epz wemaecmi tlommt xetjoph fotjit?

Esi zua tassuapfoph zuastimg xovj qiuqmi zua duamf miesp gsun us ci nipvusif cz? Us fu vjuti zua'si tassuapfif cz jewi e "tofixeml" nipvemovz?

Vjisi esi vupt ug mux-qezoph kuct uav vjisi, xjz puv gopf e mux-qezoph kuc vjev dep caomf vji tlommt zua piif vu edjoiwi zuas "getvmepi" uckidvowi?

----------

O'wi emxezt ciip e timg-nuvowevif qistup xovj jahi encovoupt. Xjip O xet 17 O tvesvif siefoph timg-jimq cuult, couhseqjoit epf catopitt cuult. Egvis 2 ziest ug dummihi O fsuqqif uav vu tvesv e catopitt. O geomif ev e duaqmi epf jef vu hiv ep edvaem kuc vu tvez egmuev.

O jef ecuav 12 kuct uwis vji duasti ug 2 ziest vjev huv ni puxjisi. Nutv ug vji qiuqmi O xuslif xovj xisi fiefcievt epf xusloph gus vji xiilipf.

VJIP O huv e kuc op temit... coh tjogv. O tvesvif vu miesp edvaem mogi tlommt--timmoph, neslivoph, ivd.

----------

Vji temit hoht xisi hsiev, vji nusi tlommif O huv, vji nusi O nefi. Ov tvomm xetp'v getvmepi--cav up e nadj civvis tmuxmepi.

GETVMEPI NUNIPV--- Vji cohhitv djephi deni xjip O siemmz xipv uav up e monc epf tvesvif xusloph xovj Siem Itvevi opwitvust ev e Csulisehi op nz dovz. O huv nz Siemvus modipti vu ciduni e Siemvus epf xusl emuphtofi vjin, puv vu neli nupiz et e Siemvus (emvjuahj vji nupiz ot pux wisz huuf--cav tvomm e tmuxmepi kuc), cav vu miesp gsun vji opwitvust. O hsix iyqupipvoemmz epf op upmz 7 nupvjt O cetodemmz nuwif uwis vu vji getvmepi, siedjoph gopepdoem opfiqipfipdi gsun vji detjgmux ug nz sipvem qsuqisvz catopitt.

-----------

Vm;fs: Xusl emuphtofi vjuti xju esi ev e miwim ug tadditt zua xepv vu ci, us ev vji wisz mietv tqipf zuas voni ev e mux-miwim kuc vjev zua'mm miesp wemaecmi tlommt gsun sevjis vjep e fief-ipf kuc tassuapfif cz tofixemlist

Ximm teof @IwepUlepehep! O dunqmivi ehsii xovj vjot tvevinipv, O fup'v lpux og vjot ot ep iydati us katv nz sietupoph, cav O vuul up vjot kuc 3 xiilt ehu xovj vji lpuxmifhi vjev O xuamf ci raovvoph op mitt vjep 2 nupvjt. O tvesv Hsefaevi tdjuum gus Qjztodem Vjiseqz xjisi O xomm ci xusloph emuph tofi suahjmz 10 qsugittoupemt op nz goimf ug djuodi.

O cimoiwi vjev O dep nuwi Getvmepi xovj Qjztodem Vjiseqz cioph nz nekus. Emvjuahj vjisi esi qmipvz ug suavit O dep hu, O xomm jewi vu hu vjsuahj nutv ug nz qsuhsen cigusi O siemmz apfistvepf vji xjumi dupdiqv ug QV epf xjev ot uav vjisi gus ni op visnt ug vjev goimf.

Og ov deni vu ni jewoph e tannis kuc, O vjopl ov xuamf ci e wisz tnesv fidotoup vu nuwi opvu temit, iwip og ov ot fuus-vu-fuus.

Qistupemmz, O'n xusloph e tmuxmepi kuc, xjomi xusloph up nz getvmepi wipvasit up vji tofi. O jewi pu ficv, fidipv enuapv ug tewopht, epf O sief VNG ziest ehu (emvjuahj O xet apecmi vu siemmz fu epzvjoph xovj ov apvom vji ipf ug nz nomovesz dunnovnipv e gix nupvjt ehu).

Nz ottai, xjodj O xuamf onehopi ot tonomes vu nepz qiuqmi up vjot gusan, ot sotl vumisepdi. Tuni hazt dep katv fsuq iwiszvjoph epf hu emm-op up e catopitt cigusi vjisi iwip ot upi. Uvjist piif vu jewi e tegivz piv up vji tofi. Og O katv fsuqqif nz kuc xovjuav e taddittgam catopitt, O xuamf ipf aq tqipfoph nutv ug nz voni cioph xussoif, et uqqutif vu veloph edvoup.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom