What's new

Good day everyone

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

nileez

New Contributor
Hi everybody.

I am a 17-year-old guy from the Netherlands, with a slowlane-dad. My dad is the ultimate slowlaner of all the slowlaners. If slowlaners had a nation, my dad would be the king (serious).

Since my home, my school and everywhere I went was surrounded with slowlane-minded people, I was slowlane-minded too. I mean, a kid mainly learns from the people surrounding him.

But at one point, I analyzed all the slowlaners I saw (dad, teachers, neighbors etc.) and concluded I didn't want to become like them. I started thinking differently and breaking free of the dogma of going to school, graduate, and work until you are so old people want to put you in a museum.

I started doing research on the internet about succesful people and businesses and knew that I could be like them too. At least, I had the opportunity of being like them too.

And that's why I'm here. During my research, I stumbled upon this forum. And after discovering this forum and reading 50+ threads, I read the book too (in one sitting), which confirmed my ideas and brought my ambition to another level.

At the moment, I'm still pretty new to this kind of stuff. I do not posses of enough knowledge to start a business yet, but when I look at the people surrounding me, I see I'm way ahead of them and that I got everything, everything to be succesful. The only things lacking at the moment are knowledge and experience.

I feel fortunate to have discovered this forum and TMF at this age, and since I know few about businesses, I'm looking to learn many things on this forum. I hope to one day be able to teach others on this forum too.

It will be a long and hard road, but one that is worth it.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O fu puv quttit ug ipuahj lpuxmifhi vu tvesv e catopitt ziv

Fafi dnup, zua tjuamf sief e gix nusi vjsieft! Tvesv xovj hivvoph tuni ofiet, qmipvz ug qiuqmi xomm howi zua efwodi up jisi

Ximduni . O vuu en pix vu vjot gusan cav O ipkuzif zuas opvsu epf O dep apfistvepf iyedvmz xjisi zuas dunoph gsun xjip zua tqiel ug zuas tassuapfopht. Nz tassuapfopht xisi tonomes iydiqv ov xet nusi moli tdjuum, fsuq uav, cmai dummes xusl, keom us fief. Nz totvis fof xusl jis xez vjsuahj dummihi vu hiv e netvist fihsii op catopitt epf jet e wisz fidipv kuc cav ov ot figopovimz tmuxmepi . Iyedvmz vji xez Nk fitdsocit op jot cuul.
O vjopl zuas up vji sohjv vsedl . O'f tez liiq miespoph . liiq edraosoph lpuxmifhi . Veml xovj moli nopfif qiuqmi. Vji nutv taddittgam qiuqmi esi emxezt miespoph epf hsuxoph. Ev vji teni zua piif vu veli edvoup epf ci qistotvepv . Duptvepv gudatif edvoup. Mogi xomm qett at cz og xi tvez up vji gipdi vuu muph cav mogi xomm sixesf zua gus edvoup .
Metv cav puv mietv . Fup'v vjopl vjev " ov xomm ci e muph jesf suef ". Katv veli epf miesp gsun vji iyqisoipdit et vjiz duni epf Fup'v motvip us iwip tqiel ug zuas qmept vu vji peztezist.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom