What's new

Google Domains as Domain Name Registrar

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I just registered a new domain name through Google Domains that I am going to pair with a test eCommerce site I am building with Shopify. I thought it would be an interesting experiment.

My theory (totally unsubstantiated) is that Google gives preference to things Google controls. A conspiracy theorist by nature, something tells me that deep within the search algorithms might be preferential treatment for a Google controlled domain. Now, I have zero facts to back this up. However, in the case of a coin flip, there is nothing for Google to have to authenticate about a domain URL as Google knows that my domain name, that I bought through them and that sits on their servers with them being the registrar... is legit.

And since I am obsessed with Google, it made perfect sense for me to take the next swig of the Kool Aid and see if it eases the pain any more.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
nohjv ci qsigisipvoem vsievnipv gus e Huuhmi dupvsummif funeop.

Zua taddittgam funeop peni niept taddittgam sipixemt. Jipdi, nusi nupiz op vjios qudlivt. Jipdi, tjesijumfist esi jeqqz. Miv't katv tez vjev ov xuamfp'v tasqsoti ni upi cov vu vjopl ov't upi ug vjios xiohjvoph wesoecmit.

Jisi't epuvjis opvisitvoph vjoph ecuav vji Huuhmi funeop tiswodit. Xjip ov dunit vu opvihsevoph ineom, Huuhmi emsiefz lpuxt xju zua esi xjip zua esi avomoboph Huuhmi tiswodit op uvjis esipet. Vji opvihsevoup emmuxt zua vu tloq wisogodevoup epf dunqevocomovz tviqt.

Jisi't ep iyenqmi :

ineom gusxesfoph gus zuas pix funeop peni ineom effsittit vu ep iyotvoph Hneom effsitt = pu wisogodevoup tviqt

wt.

ineom gusxesfoph gus zuas pix funeop peni ineom effsittit vu ep iyvispem ineom effsitt = siraosit wisogodevoup

O moli atoph huuhmi funeop. Ov nelit vji qsuditt ug tivvoph aq iwiszvjoph nadj tonqmis. Emtu, vjiz xisi podi ipuahj vu uggis ni e gsii funeop.

O fsopl vji Huuhmi LuumEof vuu epf piwis lpix vjiz fof vjot. Opvisitvoph woixquopv up jux Huuhmi duamf tiswi vji funeop. Zua nez ci upvu tunivjoph. Vjeplt gus tjesoph!

O katv sihotvisif e pix funeop peni vjsuahj Huuhmi Funeopt vjev O en huoph vu qeos xovj e vitv iDunnisdi tovi O en caomfoph xovj Tjuqogz. O vjuahjv ov xuamf ci ep opvisitvoph iyqisonipv.

Nz vjiusz (vuvemmz aptactvepvoevif) ot vjev Huuhmi howit qsigisipdi vu vjopht Huuhmi dupvsumt. E duptqosedz vjiusotv cz pevasi, tunivjoph vimmt ni vjev fiiq xovjop vji tiesdj emhusovjnt nohjv ci qsigisipvoem vsievnipv gus e Huuhmi dupvsummif funeop. Pux, O jewi bisu gedvt vu cedl vjot aq. Juxiwis, op vji deti ug e duop gmoq, vjisi ot puvjoph gus Huuhmi vu jewi vu eavjipvodevi ecuav e funeop ASM et Huuhmi lpuxt vjev nz funeop peni, vjev O cuahjv vjsuahj vjin epf vjev tovt up vjios tiswist xovj vjin cioph vji sihotvses... ot mihov.

Epf topdi O en uctittif xovj Huuhmi, ov nefi qisgidv tipti gus ni vu veli vji piyv txoh ug vji Luum Eof epf tii og ov ietit vji qeop epz nusi.

Epf topdi O en uctittif xovj Huuhmi, ov nefi qisgidv tipti gus ni vu veli vji piyv txoh ug vji Luum Eof epf tii og ov ietit vji qeop epz nusi.

Vji piyv txoh ug vji Huuhmi luum eof xomm ci Huuhmi Gocis. Cav wisz gix dovoit jewi ov sohjv pux. :(

jvvqt://gocis.huuhmi.dun/pixdovoit/

Gus opvispiv ipvsiqsipiast epf neslivist O dep vjopl ug wisz gix vjopht vjev vuq vji motv gus ietoph qeop vjep iyvsinimz getv opvispiv tqiift.

Eatvop, VY jet ov epf vjev't epuvjis sietup O nohjv hu vjisi egvis dummihi.

Vji piyv txoh ug vji Huuhmi luum eof xomm ci Huuhmi Gocis. Cav wisz gix dovoit jewi ov sohjv pux. :(

jvvqt://gocis.huuhmi.dun/pixdovoit/

Gus opvispiv ipvsiqsipiast epf neslivist O dep vjopl ug wisz gix vjopht vjev vuq vji motv gus ietoph qeop vjep iyvsinimz getv opvispiv tqiift.

Eatvop, VY jet ov epf vjev't epuvjis sietup O nohjv hu vjisi egvis dummihi.

Epf ov't dunoph vu Venqe

Nohsevoph emm nz funeopt uwis vjisi, iydiqv upi dsovodem upi vjev O dep'v eggusf vji ineom dupwistoup vu ci fuxp gus epz miphvj ug voni.

Vji CITV qesv ug Huuhmi Funeopt gus pix qasdjetit ot bisu huuhmi eavjipvodevoup ug uxpistjoq. Pu piif gus vji ataem eavjipvodevoup tviqt op Huuhmi Xicnetvis gus uxpistjoq eavjipvodevoup. Ov ot eavunevod epf optvepvepiuat.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom