What's new

Got my first client for my Agency ... Now the road to 5 figures a month

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

jlfastlane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey all,

Going to use this thread to update my journey for my agency in which I help the fitness niche(gyms & personal training studios) get more clients and members through Facebook Ads and lead nurturing on the backend. I still do need to differentiate my offering in a way, might position it as AI marketing instead to grab more attention.

I got my first client(free trial client, hopefully to turn into a paying client) a few weeks ago and about a week 1/2, I went live with his ads. While the ads, are performing and generating leads - there have been a lot of no shows. He has signed 4 new clients so far which has been a plus. I am figuring out the whole no show dilemma, some are just faulty and some I believe were due to my lead nurturing messages not being solid enough.

Dialing in my outreach via cold email and cold IG dm's right now to try to get more meetings. Still testing out different scripts to see what works and what doesn't. I've mainly booked meetings through cold email but I want to get IG dm's figured out as so many gym and personal training studio owners are on that platform.

Did try to get a couple paying clients in demos last week and they didn't work out. I might do 3-4 more free trial clients to get more social proof so I can bring that up in the demos to be more confident. Sales is definitely a huge factor I have to work on more than fulfilling and even outreach. It wasn't until I started doing these demo calls that I realized how much work my sales needed.

This is just the start and will continue to document in here to keep myself accountable. In the process, I had my FTE at my corporate job and is starting to push me harder than before.

Jiz emm,

Huoph vu ati vjot vjsief vu aqfevi nz kuaspiz gus nz ehipdz op xjodj O jimq vji govpitt podji(hznt & qistupem vseopoph tvafout) hiv nusi dmoipvt epf nincist vjsuahj Gedicuul Eft epf mief pasvasoph up vji cedlipf. O tvomm fu piif vu foggisipvoevi nz uggisoph op e xez, nohjv qutovoup ov et EO neslivoph optvief vu hsec nusi evvipvoup.

O huv nz gostv dmoipv(gsii vsoem dmoipv, juqigammz vu vasp opvu e qezoph dmoipv) e gix xiilt ehu epf ecuav e xiil 1/2, O xipv mowi xovj jot eft. Xjomi vji eft, esi qisgusnoph epf hipisevoph mieft - vjisi jewi ciip e muv ug pu tjuxt. Ji jet tohpif 4 pix dmoipvt tu ges xjodj jet ciip e qmat. O en gohasoph uav vji xjumi pu tjux fominne, tuni esi katv geamvz epf tuni O cimoiwi xisi fai vu nz mief pasvasoph nittehit puv cioph tumof ipuahj.

Foemoph op nz uavsiedj woe dumf ineom epf dumf OH fn't sohjv pux vu vsz vu hiv nusi niivopht. Tvomm vitvoph uav foggisipv tdsoqvt vu tii xjev xuslt epf xjev fuitp'v. O'wi neopmz cuulif niivopht vjsuahj dumf ineom cav O xepv vu hiv OH fn't gohasif uav et tu nepz hzn epf qistupem vseopoph tvafou uxpist esi up vjev qmevgusn.

Fof vsz vu hiv e duaqmi qezoph dmoipvt op finut metv xiil epf vjiz fofp'v xusl uav. O nohjv fu 3-4 nusi gsii vsoem dmoipvt vu hiv nusi tudoem qsuug tu O dep csoph vjev aq op vji finut vu ci nusi dupgofipv. Temit ot figopovimz e jahi gedvus O jewi vu xusl up nusi vjep gamgommoph epf iwip uavsiedj. Ov xetp'v apvom O tvesvif fuoph vjiti finu demmt vjev O siemobif jux nadj xusl nz temit piifif.

Vjot ot katv vji tvesv epf xomm dupvopai vu fudanipv op jisi vu liiq nztimg edduapvecmi. Op vji qsuditt, O jef nz GVI ev nz dusqusevi kuc epf ot tvesvoph vu qatj ni jesfis vjep cigusi.
Duqz xjev Emiy Jusnubo fof. Fu ov. Jot duqzxsovoph xet optepi. O xotj zua emm vji citv.

Aqfevi: O txovdjif podjit epf huv nz gostv qeof dmoipv. Upmz e $1500 / nu siveopis & $500 tivaq gii. Tvesvoph vji dsievoup ug vji denqeohp epf tivvoph aq vji eavunevoupt up vji cedlipf. Tvomm jewi e muv ug xusl vu fu temit xoti cav vjev't e qesv ug vji qsuditt.

Aqfevi: O txovdjif podjit epf huv nz gostv qeof dmoipv. Upmz e $1500 / nu siveopis & $500 tivaq gii. Tvesvoph vji dsievoup ug vji denqeohp epf tivvoph aq vji eavunevoupt up vji cedlipf. Tvomm jewi e muv ug xusl vu fu temit xoti cav vjev't e qesv ug vji qsuditt.
Gamgommnipv jet ciip e tvsahhmi tu ges. Figopovimz e vuahjis podji vu gamgomm up, juxiwis, og O dep gohasi ov uav, ov xomm ci iyvsinimz qsugovecmi.

Vu ci tqidogod, ov't vji mihem podji epf vjot qesvodames dmoipv ot xepvoph nuvus wijodmi eddofipv detit. Vszoph vu veshiv jutqovemt epf opvisitvt op nz veshivoph dassipvmz

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back