Hi guys and gals,
It's been a while since I posted here. I actually signed up for the Summit last year and had to sell my ticket unfortunately. I came back to the forum to search for details on the 2019 Summit. MJ's conversation about people posting less after the Summit really hit home and made me realize how much I've missed this place. There is a ton of value here and I plan to be around a lot more and posting a lot more actively going forward.
So here is a big discussion I'd like to propose to the community to get the creative juices flowing....
I am Canadian. On October 17 our government legalized marijuana. Depending on the province, different rules come into play as far as who is allowed to produce and sell it. All of it is highly regulated. There is so much money flowing into this right now, there are bound to be a ton of highly successful Fastlane businesses formed in the next few years here. Given the millions of dollars and virtually infant age of this market, where would you guys dive into this industry? Business ideas must follow the CENTS criteria. Preferably digital in nature due to scalability.
I've tossed around a few ideas such as the accessory and paraphernalia product industry, review sites for strains and dispensaries to name a couple. Given the creative minds on this board, I figure this is just the beginning of the brainstorm.
I'm curious to hear what you people think. Let's try to maintain this to a business idea discussion, not arguing the morality or experiences of using drugs, as our government and politicians have already done that part for us.
Cheers.
It's been a while since I posted here. I actually signed up for the Summit last year and had to sell my ticket unfortunately. I came back to the forum to search for details on the 2019 Summit. MJ's conversation about people posting less after the Summit really hit home and made me realize how much I've missed this place. There is a ton of value here and I plan to be around a lot more and posting a lot more actively going forward.
So here is a big discussion I'd like to propose to the community to get the creative juices flowing....
I am Canadian. On October 17 our government legalized marijuana. Depending on the province, different rules come into play as far as who is allowed to produce and sell it. All of it is highly regulated. There is so much money flowing into this right now, there are bound to be a ton of highly successful Fastlane businesses formed in the next few years here. Given the millions of dollars and virtually infant age of this market, where would you guys dive into this industry? Business ideas must follow the CENTS criteria. Preferably digital in nature due to scalability.
I've tossed around a few ideas such as the accessory and paraphernalia product industry, review sites for strains and dispensaries to name a couple. Given the creative minds on this board, I figure this is just the beginning of the brainstorm.
I'm curious to hear what you people think. Let's try to maintain this to a business idea discussion, not arguing the morality or experiences of using drugs, as our government and politicians have already done that part for us.
Cheers.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
