• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

INTRO Greetings from Austria

journeytosuccess

New Contributor
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
33%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Hey everybody,

just registered my account and am super pumped because I've heard a lot of good things about this forum.

What's the reason why I've registered my account?

The main reason is because I want to surround myself with people who are on the same journey like I am and also people who can help other members, based on their experience, to accelerate their journey.

Currently I am stuck in my business and my life too.

A few years back, I've built an online business in the ecommerce space, everything worked well. But a few months back everything seemed to collapse, a lot of problems with suppliers and customers.

As a result of that a lot of customers complaint online about several things like delivery time, quality of products and customer support. Had a lot of disputes with Paypal and Stripe which then lead to the point that both platforms shut down my accounts.

I am aware of that all these happened because of me and not anyone else. I am/was the cause for these problems.

All of this lead to the point that the reputation of my online business is literally doomed, and even if I'd like to rebuild my online business again, there's no way to collect people's money either.

Tried to reopen a new Paypal/Stripe account several times, even by using one of my family members names... but without success.

Now I am completely stuck. I have no clue what I should do. Maybe it's time to look for another kind of business.

As you can guess, there's still plenty of money in my Paypal Account, but they've frozen it. It's probably available in 3 or 4 months, depending how many disputes will pop up...maybe I'll end up with very less money that's been released in 3-4 months or so.

However... I don't complain... it's my fault, didn't take enough care of my business. Learnt my lesson.

That's my introduction. Hope you guys got everything in this post...LOL

I currently have $3000 left to invest to build a new kind of income stream that does not necessary has to be the ultimate business idea but should be a way for me to keep paying my bills and also to fund a new long term business model.

Does anyone has any serious recommendations?

Thanks for any helpful answer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Welcome to the forum.

As a result of that a lot of customers complaint online about several things like delivery time, quality of products and customer support. Had a lot of disputes with Paypal and Stripe which then lead to the point that both platforms shut down my accounts.

Sounds like there is more to this than you are saying.

Does anyone has any serious recommendations?

Read the books. Otherwise you're in China and you don't speak Chinese. But more importantly, they will help you.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Vjepl zua! Ov't ep jupus.

Tuapft moli vjisi ot nusi vu vjot vjep zua esi tezoph.

Vu ci raovi jupitv, ov nez tuapf moli O'n dunqmeopoph us cmenoph tuniupi imti, cav O fup'v. O nefi vji notveli vu fiem xovj e taqqmois vjev fofp'v desi vjev nadj ecuav jot datvunist et O fu. Et e sitamv ji fofp'v fimowis up voni, op nutv detit ji fofp'v fimowis ev emm.
Eheop, ov't ciip nz geamv, O duamf jewi tiil gus epuvjis taqqmois, cav O fofp'v. Jot dupfovoupt xisi tu dunqimmoph vjev O duamfp'v sitotv. Vjev giimoph ug cioph hsiifz mief ni vu vji quopv xjisi O mutv nz ipvosi catopitt.

Sief vji cuult. Uvjisxoti zua'si op Djope epf zua fup'v tqiel Djopiti. Cav nusi onqusvepvmz, vjiz xomm jimq zua.

Huuf quopv. Cav O jewi vu tez vjev O'wi sief cuvj cuult epf vjiz cuvj optqosif ni wisz nadj.

O lpux vjev ov't emm ecuav ipishz, dsievowovz epf hipisevoph pix ofiet, epf gopemmz iyidavoph up vjin. Cav O en dassipvmz ev e quopv xjisi ov giimt vu ni et O'wi mutv nz fsowi... nz ipishz vu duni aq xovj pix dsievowi ofiet vu tumwi vjev qsucmin epf sicaomf ov eheop gsun tdsevdj.

Ximduni vu vji gusan, O juqi zua xomm hiv zuas ceploph qsucmint tumwif epf emtu zuas uvjis ottait. Nezci emvispevowit moli: Cseopvsii Qeznipvt duamf xusl.

Epzxez, citv ug madl.

Vjepl zua. O'wi vsoif Cseopvsii cav topdi vjiz'si qesv ug Qezqem, O dep'v ati vjin iovjis.

Juxiwis, O vjopl O'mm hiv ov tusvif xovj Qezqem... xi'mm tii.

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back