What's new

Greetings from Buffalo...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

BuffaloRising

PARKED
Hello All…

I am very excited to get going in this forum. Here’s a little background information:

Growing up my parents were blue color workers in a small town called Dunkirk, NY, about an hour outside of Buffalo. They sometime worked multiple jobs to make ends meet, they were mostly factory jobs and all shifts. I remember my father dreading the midnight shift, punch in at 12am and out at 8am. They were laid off or let go due to plant closings on a yearly basis, at least that’s how it felt. But they still treated me and my sister like gold. We weren’t spoiled by any stretch of the imagination, but we had everything we needed. I knew I didn’t want to work like that when I was older and have to worry about keeping a job. So I worked hard in school and was the first in my family to graduate from college and I have been working in the IT field for nearly 20 years to date.

I am 42 years old and have a great family. I have been married for almost 12 years and our only child is almost 16 months. I have a nice house and live in a very nice community (Amherst) just outside of Buffalo, NY. My life is good. But I feel it could be so much more. I could stay comfortable and retire and be “happy.” But I keep thinking about my obituary, what would it say? It would be so short, I haven’t done anything significant. I guess that is what’s driving me to be better and ultimately give back. I want to make an impact.

For the past several months I have been listening to podcasts and reading entrepreneurship, motivational, and lifestyle books. I actually found this site by listening to a Pat Flynn’s podcast in which MJ was featured. I have not read the Millionaire Fastlane yet, but plan on purchasing it very soon. Now the problem has become I am overwhelmed with information. I have a numerous options and I want to start all of them yesterday! I am jumping from one idea to another and not getting anywhere. I am trying to become more focused and take one step at a time to get where I ultimately want to be. I am hoping this forum will keep me focused and on track to my ultimate dream life.

I was nervous that I wouldn’t have much to write, now I am cutting my introduction short as I feel I am just rambling. At any rate, it’s an exciting time. I look forward to networking and getting to know some like-minded individuals.

Thanks…

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni ecuesf tos, podi vu jewi ze.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom