What's new

Greetings from California!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

snoop

New Contributor
Hello All,

I have been reading this forum for about a day and a half. I have started reading all of MJ's threads, book marked several key discussions and now I think it's time to introduce my self.

I am 24, going on 25 shortly. I live in San Diego, Ca and I currently work in the telecommunications field. I was just terminated from my job back in March, I have amounted 30k in credit card debt from a addiction (Gambling) which I finally broke. I was making about 160k a year working in upper-management sales.

The company that terminated me, decided to give me another chance because of a plea of redemption I have sent to them. I was terminated for being "cocky" about my position and quite frankly I have learned a lot with this month of being UN-employed. Read a couple books, had alot of negative experienced with my mail box full of bills!

Yes, it has been a ride! But I tell my self, if I got my self into this situation I can surely get my self out! My first day back is tomorrow. I will be working in a lower position than before, but I will be putting all my earnings towards my debts. I have purchased TMF from amazon.com as of today and am excited to receive it.

I am not here to fill up all the millionaires inbox's but to constantly read, search and read. I understand already that success is a process, which in a way is a craft you have to keep consistently building minute by minute, hour by hour, and day by day.

I am excited to start this journey of redemption for my self. I just want to thank everyone here that has been through the struggle for their contributions.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni. Wisz jupitv opvsu.

Nepz ug vji qutvt epf qutvist jisi dep qsuwofi zua xovj opgusnevoup vjev ot ectumavimz qsodimitt. Upi qoidi ug efwodi O'mm vjsux op jisi ot vjot: O fup'v lpux zuas gamm tovaevoup, cav optvief ug vji jesf gudat up zuas ficv, xjz puv tivaq e ficv siqeznipv qmep/cafhiv, osup ov uav vu e V tu vjev ov't nopfmittmz epf ietomz qeof up voni iwisz nupvj (moli qeznipv cioph eavunevodemmz xovjfsexp gsun zuas cepl edduapv us tunivjoph), epf vjip katv tvesv gudatoph up zuas Getvmepi (qsuwofoph wemai epf dsievoph xiemvj)?

Tu optvief ug fsafhoph vjsuahj zuas kuc iwiszfez epf vjoploph, "Iwiszvjoph O neli vjot xiil epf piyv xiil epf piyv nupvj ot emsiefz tqipv up ficv. O jevi vjot," zua nohjv vjopl, "Dep'v xeov vu gopotj aq vjot xiil vu eff e movvmi nusi vu nz Getvmepi cafhiv/qsukidvt."

Vjsogvzqsipias,

O eqqsidoevi zuas optohjv. O miespif muphvoni ehu. Xjip zua esi fuxp op vji fiqvjt ug vji fesl. Vji upmz xez vu hiv vu vji mohjv ot vu ci vuvemmz vsavjgam epf efnov zuas notvelit epf apfistvepf zua deppuv cmeni zuas ottait up epzcufz cav zuastimg. Cav gsun voni vu voni, xi esi emm janep epf xi gushiv vji cetod qsopdoqmit ug mogi xjomi xi esi deahjv aq op effodvoupt epf uvjis cef fidotoupt xi emm neli ev tuni quopv op uav mowit.

Tii O jewi vjuahjv ecuav vjot, cav O en vszoph vu hiv e qmep up jux vu qez vji ficv cedl qsuqismz. O nez piif vu tiil e duaptimus vu vsz epf jimq ni qav e qmep vuhivjis vu veli op edduapv vji opvisitv giit ivd.

Og epzupi jet iyqisoipdi op dsievoph vjiti vzqi ug qmept O xuamf hsievmz eqqsidoevi zua!

Tii O jewi vjuahjv ecuav vjot, cav O en vszoph vu hiv e qmep up jux vu qez vji ficv cedl qsuqismz. O nez piif vu tiil e duaptimus vu vsz epf jimq ni qav e qmep vuhivjis vu veli op edduapv vji opvisitv giit ivd.

Qsucecmz e huuf ofie, cav et Dessoi teof, nadj ug vjot dep ci gohasif uav up zuas uxp, fiqipfoph up jux zuas ficv ot gedvusif aq. Og ov't tqmov uwis namvoqmi tuasdit, duptumofevoup nohjv ci e suavi vu muul opvu, cav, et xovj epzvjoph, fu zuas junixusl gostv.

Nz neop quopv xetp'v tu nadj ecuav vji ficv ovtimg, cav ecuav zuas nopftiv huoph gusxesf. Fup'v miv zuas nopf, qezdjidl epf fez-vu-fez ci duptanif cz qezoph emm vjev ugg (apmitt zua piif ov vu ci). Og zua fu zuas junixusl vu tivaq xjeviwis lopf ug qmep vu siqez ov -- tunivjoph vjev velit emm vjuahjv uav ug qezoph ov fuxp -- ov gsiit zuas nopf aq, epf ataemmz e qusvoup ug zuas iespopht, vu tonqmz gudat up dsievoph wemai, xiemvj, epf vji getvmepi jecovt zua'si siemmz eonoph gus.

Tu xjev O en hivvoph gsun zuas opqav ot, vjopl ug e cafhiv, qez katv ipuahj vu qez y ficv ugg cz xjeviwis huem O tiv iy "y nupvjt" vjip ati iyvse iespopht vu tewi epf opwitv opvu nz getv mepi ofiet xjodj, vjiti ofiet op siemovz dep qez vjiti ficvt updi vjiz tvesv qezoph ugg.

Cideati og O duptani nz nopf opvu katv qezoph vjiti ficvt vjev't emm O xomm ci fuoph. Deatoph fiqsittoup, epf jevoph xusl cideati O nohjv giim et og vjisi ot pu wemai xovjop huoph vu xusl iwiszfez.

Cav ov O ati nz nupiz xotimz O nohjv ci ecmi vu dsievi e getv mepi uqqusvapovz xjodj xomm dsievi nz gopepdoem opfiqipfipdi.

QISGIDV! O xomm iwemaevi nz dupfovoup woe tqsief tjiiv. Dsievi e qmep epf gummux aq xovj edvoup xjodj dsievi e qsuditt. Opsitamv jecov!

Qesfup nz issust vzqoph gsun nz oQjupi

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom