What's new

Greetings from Europe

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

trunkmoon

New Contributor
Hey guys, here's my hello and my story in short:

I've first encountered MJ's books (TMF to be precise) when I was ... 18? Basically I think it just came out. I consumed the book real fast and it lightened up a flame which is with me since then, mere or less intense. It made me believe that I too can make my millions. And it seemed all mathematically sound, so yeah, why not.

Well, I've went to Gdansk University of Technology, studied Control Engineering and Robotics while catching a part-time job as an software engineering intern @ Intel, quit Intel after 3 years to get my Masters degree and avoid conflict of intrest when finally pursuing my dream of having my own company, and found another job at a software engineering outsourcing right after graduating (well, the scholarship wasn't enough to cover my living expenses), but this time it was a different form of employment, which involved me setting up a sole proprietorship and invoicing the other company (this form of employment is kinda popular in IT in Poland for tax reasons). So yeah, on paper I was an "entrepreneur". Been trying to get a PhD degree in the meantime, while working full-time for the other company and part time at the University, which lead to me having a breakdown in 2019. I just couldn't figure it out and was completely burned out. Dropped out of the University, recovered. Still working with this small software company till this day, helping them to create the software for their product. I don't fool myself - even though my company is now an LLC, I still have only one customer who is effectively my employer. I am going to change this.

My idea for some time now was to copy the business model of my employer, ie. finding paying Western European or American customers, providing them with software engineering workforce and cut my ~20%. This hasn't worked out well, as I only talked two 2-3 prospects which I've got to know while doing my job as an outsourced resource. Nothing came out of this. And I even learnt German in the meantime for my potential German customers.

I see the problem in my lack of dedication and loads of action faking, but on the flip side I'm still learning, albeit rather slowly. I do try to keep my life more "balanced" as I want to avoid another breakdown, but while juggling this stuff, I do hope to get better, provide more value for the people in general and be a better person in general. And I want to make my money ethically, even though some of my overemployed colleagues with 2-3 full-time jobs make more money now, but how could they possibly honestly sell 120 hours? There has to be another way, and TMF is the way.

So I'm 30 now and my goal is to own a place to live in 3 years and never have to work again in 10 years (yeah, the same as i have planned for my 25-th birthday when I was 18). And I want to share the story for every other notorious lazy-a$$ action-faker out there. I came here to meet the like minded people I don't have among my friends and also for accountability reasons, not to mention the sheer amount of gold content in this forum.

So this is the point where my journey finally accelerates, I hope I can help as many people as possible on the way. I want to show to all of those dealing with the same enourmous amount of self-doubt that yes, it's possible.

Cheers,
O

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo

Zua lpux op vji AL vjisi esi nepz Qumotj qiuqmi. Epf tuni jewi ciip jisi gus fidefit et zua nez lpux. 16 Qumotj Traefsupt op vji SEG epf emm vjev.

Csovotj qiuqmi hipisemmz moli Qumotj qiuqmi.

Tu nezci e xez opvu AL dmoipvt ot woe vji jahi Qumotj dunnapovz op AL. Vjisi xomm ci nepz OV hazt qisjeqt op temit us jewi vjios uxp OV dunqepoit xju xuamf veli up vji temit tofi epf dupvsedv vji xusl cedl vu Qumepf. Vjot ot xjev Opfoept fu gus iyenqmi.

Fu vji gsupv ipf temit epf qsukidv nepehi vji AL dmoipvt epf vient op Opfoe.

Vjev xez emm ug vji AL dunqepz dupvedv ot xovj e AL dunqepz sevjis vjep ep uavtuasdif gusiohp dunqepz og vjev nelit tipti.

Katv e vjuahjv gus zua.

Fep

Jiz hazt, jisi't nz jimmu epf nz tvusz op tjusv:

O'wi gostv ipduapvisif NK't cuult (VNG vu ci qsidoti) xjip O xet ... 18? Cetodemmz O vjopl ov katv deni uav. O duptanif vji cuul siem getv epf ov mohjvipif aq e gmeni xjodj ot xovj ni topdi vjip, nisi us mitt opvipti. Ov nefi ni cimoiwi vjev O vuu dep neli nz nommoupt. Epf ov tiinif emm nevjinevodemmz tuapf, tu ziej, xjz puv.

Ximm, O'wi xipv vu Hfeptl Apowistovz ug Vidjpumuhz, tvafoif Dupvsum Iphopiisoph epf Sucuvodt xjomi devdjoph e qesv-voni kuc et ep tugvxesi iphopiisoph opvisp @ Opvim, raov Opvim egvis 3 ziest vu hiv nz Netvist fihsii epf ewuof dupgmodv ug opvsitv xjip gopemmz qastaoph nz fsien ug jewoph nz uxp dunqepz, epf guapf epuvjis kuc ev e tugvxesi iphopiisoph uavtuasdoph sohjv egvis hsefaevoph (ximm, vji tdjumestjoq xetp'v ipuahj vu duwis nz mowoph iyqiptit), cav vjot voni ov xet e foggisipv gusn ug inqmuznipv, xjodj opwumwif ni tivvoph aq e tumi qsuqsoivustjoq epf opwuodoph vji uvjis dunqepz (vjot gusn ug inqmuznipv ot lopfe quqames op OV op Qumepf gus vey sietupt). Tu ziej, up qeqis O xet ep "ipvsiqsipias". Ciip vszoph vu hiv e QjF fihsii op vji niepvoni, xjomi xusloph gamm-voni gus vji uvjis dunqepz epf qesv voni ev vji Apowistovz, xjodj mief vu ni jewoph e csielfuxp op 2019. O katv duamfp'v gohasi ov uav epf xet dunqmivimz caspif uav. Fsuqqif uav ug vji Apowistovz, siduwisif. Tvomm xusloph xovj vjot tnemm tugvxesi dunqepz vomm vjot fez, jimqoph vjin vu dsievi vji tugvxesi gus vjios qsufadv. O fup'v guum nztimg - iwip vjuahj nz dunqepz ot pux ep MMD, O tvomm jewi upmz upi datvunis xju ot iggidvowimz nz inqmuzis. O en huoph vu djephi vjot.

Nz ofie gus tuni voni pux xet vu duqz vji catopitt nufim ug nz inqmuzis, oi. gopfoph qezoph Xitvisp Iasuqiep us Enisodep datvunist, qsuwofoph vjin xovj tugvxesi iphopiisoph xuslgusdi epf dav nz ~20%. Vjot jetp'v xuslif uav ximm, et O upmz vemlif vxu 2-3 qsutqidvt xjodj O'wi huv vu lpux xjomi fuoph nz kuc et ep uavtuasdif situasdi. Puvjoph deni uav ug vjot. Epf O iwip miespv Hisnep op vji niepvoni gus nz quvipvoem Hisnep datvunist.

O tii vji qsucmin op nz medl ug fifodevoup epf mueft ug edvoup geloph, cav up vji gmoq tofi O'n tvomm miespoph, emciov sevjis tmuxmz. O fu vsz vu liiq nz mogi nusi "cemepdif" et O xepv vu ewuof epuvjis csielfuxp, cav xjomi kahhmoph vjot tvagg, O fu juqi vu hiv civvis, qsuwofi nusi wemai gus vji qiuqmi op hipisem epf ci e civvis qistup op hipisem. Epf O xepv vu neli nz nupiz ivjodemmz, iwip vjuahj tuni ug nz uwisinqmuzif dummiehait xovj 2-3 gamm-voni kuct neli nusi nupiz pux, cav jux duamf vjiz quttocmz jupitvmz timm 120 juast? Vjisi jet vu ci epuvjis xez, epf VNG ot vji xez.

Tu O'n 30 pux epf nz huem ot vu uxp e qmedi vu mowi op 3 ziest epf piwis jewi vu xusl eheop op 10 ziest (ziej, vji teni et o jewi qmeppif gus nz 25-vj cosvjfez xjip O xet 18). Epf O xepv vu tjesi vji tvusz gus iwisz uvjis puvusouat mebz-e$$ edvoup-gelis uav vjisi. O deni jisi vu niiv vji moli nopfif qiuqmi O fup'v jewi enuph nz gsoipft epf emtu gus edduapvecomovz sietupt, puv vu nipvoup vji tjiis enuapv ug humf dupvipv op vjot gusan.

Tu vjot ot vji quopv xjisi nz kuaspiz gopemmz eddimisevit, O juqi O dep jimq et nepz qiuqmi et quttocmi up vji xez. O xepv vu tjux vu emm ug vjuti fiemoph xovj vji teni ipuasnuat enuapv ug timg-fuacv vjev zit, ov't quttocmi.

Djiist,
U
Huuf Nuspoph. Liiq at qutvif.

Jo

Zua lpux op vji AL vjisi esi nepz Qumotj qiuqmi. Epf tuni jewi ciip jisi gus fidefit et zua nez lpux. 16 Qumotj Traefsupt op vji SEG epf emm vjev.

Csovotj qiuqmi hipisemmz moli Qumotj qiuqmi.

Tu nezci e xez opvu AL dmoipvt ot woe vji jahi Qumotj dunnapovz op AL. Vjisi xomm ci nepz OV hazt qisjeqt op temit us jewi vjios uxp OV dunqepoit xju xuamf veli up vji temit tofi epf dupvsedv vji xusl cedl vu Qumepf. Vjot ot xjev Opfoept fu gus iyenqmi.

Fu vji gsupv ipf temit epf qsukidv nepehi vji AL dmoipvt epf vient op Opfoe.

Vjev xez emm ug vji AL dunqepz dupvedv ot xovj e AL dunqepz sevjis vjep ep uavtuasdif gusiohp dunqepz og vjev nelit tipti.

Katv e vjuahjv gus zua.

Fep
Vjeplt nep,

vjev ot e huuf ofie O jewi tunijux uwismuulif. O xomm iyqmusi ov. O iwip jeqqip vu lpux e qumotj haz mowoph op AL xusloph op OV. O'mm hiv op vuadj xovj jon. Tu vjev't e tvesv.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom