What's new

Greetings from Thailand

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

playtone

Contributor
Hi Everybody,

My name is Tim, from Bangkok, Thailand. I’ve been in here reading this forum for several months but didn’t register until now. I am not really good at giving comments or contribution to a discussion board in general.

After reading The Millionaire Fastlane for the third time, now I’d like to introduce myself to the community.

I bought “The Millionaire Fastlane ” in 2011. Because English is not my first language, my reading speed is slow and it took me almost 5 months to complete the reading. Then I read it for the second time. This morning I finished my third-time reading.

This book pretty much reflects my sidewalk and slowlane life.
I’d like to share story of my life.

The Great Deception is real (and it is everywhere)
I am a Thai person, born in Northern Thailand, in a poor farmer family. Tim is my real name.

During time I was born, everybody in our villages was so poor (Even now they don’t get any better). There were no roads, no automobile, no electricity and no means of communication. When people wanted to go somewhere, they either walk of commuted by cow chariots. The majority of area of our town (or even city we were in) were jungle. Our only one occupation was being farmers – to grow rice.

In The Millionaire Fastlane , there is one section MJ wrote “The well salaried workaholic who is never home to strengthen the relationship with his wife and kids is likely to be less happier than the poor farmer in Thailand who spends half his day tending to his fields and the other half with his family.

When I read that I thought of my father. Yes, he was a happy man.

My parents, all my relatives, every adult I knew, and even school teachers always taught me the same thing. It is something like “Don’t become a farmer. It’s too hard for you. Instead, go to school, get good grades, get the highest education level as much as you can and get good salary”. <Chapter one: The Great Deception>. I’d heard these words thousands of times.

As far as I can remember, the idea of going to school and get a good job was with me since I was a kid. And I believed it. I think it this was the same for other kids in my town or other towns.

I kept telling myself “I have to study, I have to go to college, graduate and get good job. Then I will have more money”

Able to crawl out of the jungle but WRONG direction
Primary school has been compulsory education level in Thailand. So every kid had to attend school from year 1 to year 6. Good portion of study couldn’t make it to year 6 due to financial problem. Only 1 out of 20 was able to continue with secondary school (pre-high school)

One thing I knew at that about getting education with less or no money is to win a scholarship. I won scholarships on the way. I was the only one among few kids who were able to go beyond secondary school.

I moved to Bangkok to have higher education. I was able to study in university through government’s scholarships. Not just any university, it’s one of the best universities. I chose Engineering as my major study. Only reason I have for this was at that time only engineers and doctors get good salary. Good salary still stuck in my head.

I studied very hard.

Into Sidewalk
After I graduated, I had to work in a government organization to compensate government’s money while I was studying.

One significant thing about working for government is the salary is very little. I had no choice but to work there. There are 9 grades for government officers. Start with level 3 and end with 11.

Level 3, new officer with salary THB6500 Thai Baht ($200) per month, and about $7 increase per year, depending work performance. Normally people would need to stay 3-5 years at this level. Level 7 is for senior officers, salary is approximately THB20,000 ($700) per month. People will need at about 15-25 years to get to this level!!

Level 8-10 are for office directors, with salary between THB30,000 to 45,000 (max $1500) per month. It needs about 25+ years to get to this level, and most never make it. Level 11 is for head, deputy and general secretary of each ministry with maximum salary of THB70,000 ($2,300) per month. Less than 0.01% of government officers are able to reach this level.

If labors are not counted, government jobs earn the lowest salary among all jobs in Thailand. No offense to government officers, but it is the truth. However, each year more than 200,000 people apply and take examination for government jobs. Less than 3,000 people are accepted.

Why? I think it is another fault belief that society has put into our heads. Here is saying in my culture that everyone knows. “Work for government, it is the most secured job. Free hospital, free healthcare, and free insurance. When we retired, the government pay us for the rest of our life”. Yes it is true. But the real truth is one will get the worst hospital, worst healthcare and worst insurance. When one retired, the government pays 50% of salary as the form pension, at age 60. In my country, people have Life expectancy of 70 years.

Ok, back to my sidewalk life story. I worked for the government for a few years. As soon as my obligation period ended, I quitted and jumped to private company which paid much better.

Then I started to have credit cards, bought some new stuff, went out for party, I made a few loans for something unnecessary etc. And more credit cards. <CHAPTER 5 - The Sidewalk Roadmap>. Besides that I needed to support my niece throughout college years and I had to send money back home. Not too long I found myself full of expenses.

I went from one job to another. Only one purpose in mind at that time was to get better salary. At one point, I had the conclusion that I should get to industry that (I thought) it pays the best and stay there for a long time – Airline industry. Finally I got a job in commercial airline company. I thought I had good money.

In to mediocrity
At this point, even I had a lot of expenses, I managed to save 5-10% of my income which I started a few years back. Also I put some % into a fund. I still had a dream to buy a nice house, live in better environment and have lovely family. Before this I read some domestic best-seller books that recommend to save 10% of your income, pay your debt and live below your mean. I had to do this and I hoped this would help < THE SLOWLANE IS A PLAN OF HOPE >.

I realized that my current pay was not enough and also I got bored of my current job. So it was time to make a change again. Honestly out of my knowledge, my education I have so far, and all talent I had that was only thing I could think of. Get a better JOB!

There is one industry whose job pays a lot of money. Its entry level would get equivalent to $30,000 a year. In the country’s economy I am in, that amount is a lot. The job is ERP consultant (Enterprise resource planning) in a large factory. ERP is to do with management information across an entire organization. Not really to do with computer, but it’s rather planning.

I spent my own time to attend a few courses on ERP for about 9 months which I hardy learned anything. I only needed it for when I fill in application forms what special certificates I have. Here, certificate or special training is considered to be advantages.

I got the job in multi-billion dollar company.

I worked there for a while. At one point in time, I have approximately THB500,000 ($17,000) in saving and in what they called a 5-year terms fund. It’s big. But it is not big enough to buy a big thing in life, for example a new genuine & standard house here cost around 3 millions up. I have to save like this another 5 times to get one house. That is 35 years, not to mention the need for spending on car, family, kids, etc.

If I go for a loan, that amount was only sufficient for down payment for a house. Then I would probably have to pay for mortgage THB20,000 a month ($650) for another 25 years. Now I started to realize that working as employee is not a correct route to have enough money – not to mention a lot of money.

I had good salary but I never had enough money. There was always something to pay <Choices>.

Following Guru’s advice “Be your own boss”
It was 2008. I’d worked for 8 years now.

I met someone who was quite success. He recommended me to read a book “Rich Dad Poor Dad”. I did. In the book, the author says something like “Be our own boss, don’t work for others, own your business and get out of Employee side.

It just seems to be coincident as 3 friends who knew while in university contact me a few times if I wanted to join them to start a company. Without much of hesitation, I quitted my job and joined them. At that time everything looked so good as we seemed to have similar goals. Our business was to sell electronic parts to factories. I have 25% of the share. It turned out that I had to work 14 hours a day – no holiday.

The business wasn’t so good either. We made little money and it was hardly enough for all the costs including salary of 4 of us. Then we started to have some conflict about each person’s ideas. Sometimes we had big argument related to question who is doing what and who is not doing what. < CHAPTER 41 -- Throw Hijackers to the Curb!, THE BUSINESS MARRIAGE: PARTNERS>

I went to hospital for 2 weeks because of back pain I. Before things get worst, the company was closed down after 12 months of operation. All went back to normal employee life. I lost some money and 1 year.

It was 2009, I still had those saving with me. I turned to one of my close friends for advice. Bad idea! He told me I should invest. I believed him because he as a degree of master of finance <CHAPTER 14 -- The Hypocrisy of the Gurus: Broke Know-It-Alls>

I don’t know what to invest on because I have zero knowledge of investment. So I sought investment opportunity including stocks but I didn’t go very far.

Only a few months after that, I got two. One was to open a restaurant – a big restaurant with group of people I slightly know. This group of people opened 7 night clubs in Bangkok and they got very successful. Now they wanted to move to restaurant market. Two friends who suggested me to this business already received THB20,000 ($700) per month past 6 years from 2% share for night clubs they put it.

So I put approximately THB300,000 ($10,000), constitute of 5% of the total the restaurant investment, with projected return of THB10,000 per month as soon as it turns profit. I believed it was good deal. In fact, I know nothing about it. I believe these people will do business well and I would profit from it. <HITCHHIKERS DON’T DRIVE!>

This is almost all my life saving. 3 years later, next month (August 2012) the restaurant will close down because there is no sign of profit. I jumped into this with zero knowledge of what was going on in restaurant business. <CHAPTER 9 -- Wealth Demands Accountability: THE LAW OF VICTIMS >

Second investment, open a company (again). Back to 2009 again, I got a call from a 45-year old women friend I knew from one company I worked for earlier. I knew her quite well. She told me about opportunity in cleaning industry. A few months later, we established a cleaning service company in Bangkok. We have 3 shares. I put THB300,000 ($10,000) – 33% of the ownership.

At this point all my life saving was gone + some debt.

One year in 2010 we have revenue of THB4.8 million ($160,000) a year, with THB500,000 ($17,000) as profit. This profit will go to some expenses later. Virtually no loss and also no profit yet.

Second year the revenue dropped. Found that not only us could start a cleaning service company. Anybody with little money and cheap cleaning equipment could do it. In our area, there are more than 12 companies. In business directory, there are over 400 companies in Bangkok. Why didn’t we notice them before? That was still a question. < The Commandment of Entry> < The Commandment of Scale>

Sometimes I saw my partner cried out because of a lot of stress from managing unskilled workers. <Ashlyn Gardner story> <A MONEY TREE THAT NEVER GROWS>

Back to 9-5 job
We used to have 60 cleaning staff. Due to the big flood in Bangkok last October for almost 2 months, there were no customers no staff. Our office was under water. After the flood, we expected to have more customers but it turned out to be no staff and no equipment supplier. So we temporally stop operations and I get back to employee life again. Not to blame anything, only to blame ourselves for lack of planning and business skills. I was back to 9-5 job again.

That time was the time I found The Millionaire Fastlane Book. While looking for some inspiration book to read, I found in one forum where people discussed about the excellent review the book has in Amazon.com. I bought the book.

It took me 5 months to complete reading. It is not only inspirational, it’s mind-shifting.

While reading it, I one half of me wanted to cry and another half wanted laugh. I said to myself “I should have read this book sooner. Or someone should have written something like this long time ago”. I can’t believe the majority of people are so blind and have fault belief about our freedom.

Now I realize that I’ve just wasted 13 years of my life”.

Nevertheless, thanks God I found this book.
And thanks MJ for uncovering the truth and show us the right path.

The question is I am 35 years old now. I know I can’t get my 13 years back.
Is it a little too late? Is there still time to get to the Fastlane?
I don’t know, but I need to make a big turn now! This morning I started doing something.

I want to come back again one day and write story like this but this time I want it to be something more successful. :cool:

Ok, that is all about myself.
Thank you everyone for reading my (long) post.

::Edit typo

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hsiev opvsufadvoup! Vuu mevi ev 35? Vjopl ug emm vji iyqisoipdi zua'wi heopif up zuas kuaspiz. Figopovimz puv vuu mevi.

O mowi op Cephlul et ximm xjip O'n puv ev xusl. O'n cedl op 9 fezt..dep'v xeov!

Fu zua nopf tjesoph xjev dovz zua'si gsun? Nz xogi ot gsun Totelov tu O en qsivvz genomoes xovj vji idupunod siemovoit ug vji Pusvj Ietv. Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Vjepl zua Keli.

Fofp'v iyqidv vjisi xuamf ci tunicufz gsun Cephlul jisi :)

O katv sidemmif xjev NK teof op vji cuul "...catopittit vjev esi sap moli juccoit qez moli juccoit."
Ov ot tu vsai.

O deni gsun Djoeph Seo. Op vji neq ug Vjeomepf, nz dovz ot ev vji vuq. Duppidvif vu Meut epf Nzepnes.
Nz vuxp ot eqqsuyonevimz 40 lnt ges gsun Vjeo-Meut cusfis.

O xipv vu Pusvj Ietv tiwisem vonit, cav piwis ciip vu Totelov cigusi.
Nutvmz O xipv vu Afup vjepo epf Puph Leo.

Juqi zua ipkuz mowoph op Cephlul :)

O fu..cav O fu puv tqipf nadj voni vjisi mevimz. Nutv ug nz voni ot tqipv ev xusl, op Eghjepotvep :pupuf:

Katv veloph e haitt, fof zua hu vu Vjennetev Apo? O xipv vu CAOD gus e gix tinitvist.

Vjev xet e qsivvz iqod tvusz.

35 ot puv vuu mevi. Dumupim Jesmepf Tepfist tvesvif gszoph djodlip xjip ji xet 40. 25 ziest mevis, jot genuat djodlip sitveasepv geomif. Ji vjip tqipv vji piyv gix ziest ug jot mogi muuloph gus gsepdjotiit vu timm jot djodlip gus jon. Ev ehi 74, ji tumf vji AT fowotoup ug jot dunqepz gus $2 nommoup, nuwif vu Depefe epf dummidvif qettowi opduni gsun jot Depefoep uqisevoupt. Ji xet sivosif.

Ji sivosif ev 74, popi ziest mevis vjep nutv qiuqmi fu. Cav ji sivosif e Getvmepis.

Ov't piwis vuu mevi.

Katv veloph e haitt, fof zua hu vu Vjennetev Apo? O xipv vu CAOD gus e gix tinitvist.

Gostv O ipvisif Djoeph Neo apowistovz, vjip vseptgissif vu Letivtesv epf vjosf zies upxesf vseptgissif vu tvafz op Eatvsemoe. Dunqmodevoupt vu fu xovj tdjumestjoq O huv egvis O gopotjif nz johj tdjuum.

CAOD ot citv-lpuxp gus nett dunnapodevoup fihsii. O haitt zua tvafoif nett dunnapodevoup vjisi.

Vjev xet e qsivvz iqod tvusz.

35 ot puv vuu mevi. Dumupim Jesmepf Tepfist tvesvif gszoph djodlip xjip ji xet 40. 25 ziest mevis, jot genuat djodlip sitveasepv geomif. Ji vjip tqipv vji piyv gix ziest ug jot mogi muuloph gus gsepdjotiit vu timm jot djodlip gus jon. Ev ehi 74, ji tumf vji AT fowotoup ug jot dunqepz gus $2 nommoup, nuwif vu Depefe epf dummidvif qettowi opduni gsun jot Depefoep uqisevoupt. Ji xet sivosif.

Ji sivosif ev 74, popi ziest mevis vjep nutv qiuqmi fu. Cav ji sivosif e Getvmepis.

Ov't piwis vuu mevi.

Vjeplt Vji-K,
Xux, vjev ot e huuf iyenqmi.

Jo Von epf ximduni!

Raovi e tvusz, epf pu, ov't puv vuu mevi. Cvx. zua xup'v tvesv gsun 0, xjeviwis zua fu xomm caomf up vjuti ziest ug iyqisoipdi zua heopif.

Vjeplt GetvPExituni,
Vuu nadj edefinod op nz mogi.
Juqi siem iyqisoipdi xomm howi ni tunivjoph wemaecmi:)

O xet op Djoeph Neo sidipvmz epf xomm hu cedl eheop vjot zies gus epuvjis 3 nupvjt. Vjeomepf ot hsiev.

Fof O devdj vjev sohjv vjev zua esi neloph mitt vjep 1000$/nupvj dassipvmz?

Zuas Iphmotj xsovoph ot civvis vjep vjev ug nepz pevowi Iphmotj tqielist. E tahhitvoup xuamf ci vu xsovi esvodmi upmopi. Vji noponan sevi ot ataemmz 1$ gus 100 xusft. 5000 xusft qis fez epf zua jewi zuas 1000$/nupvj. Vjisi ot e coh finepf gus esvodmit gsun TIU't. QN ni og zua piif opgu.

Gus caomfoph e catopitt, ov xuamf puv neli tipti gus zua vu timm mudemmz. Zua esi op e hsiev qutovoup. Zua jewi edditt vu djieq mecus epf situasdit xjomi emtu jewoph huuf Iphmotj tlommt. Qsufadi mudemmz epf timm opvispevoupemmz (xjisi zua dep djeshi nusi).

Huuf madl.

Gus caomfoph e catopitt, ov xuamf puv neli tipti gus zua vu timm mudemmz. Zua esi op e hsiev qutovoup. Zua jewi edditt vu djieq mecus epf situasdit xjomi emtu jewoph huuf Iphmotj tlommt. Qsufadi mudemmz epf timm opvispevoupemmz (xjisi zua dep djeshi nusi).

Huuf madl.
Vjeomepf ot tvomm e qsivvz coh nesliv og zua jewi vji sohjv qsufadv. Vjeo hosmt esi uctittif xovj vji dumus ug vjios tlop. Vjiz tqipf e muv ug nupiz up tlop xjovipoph dsien tu vji vjuahjv dsuttif nz nopf vu tvesv e tlop xjovipoph pivxusl neslivoph dunqepz. Dsievi e qsufadv epf jewi e dimicsovz ipfusti ov. Nufim vji catopitt ugg ug pivxusl neslivoph epf jewi zuas fuxp mopi caz zuas qsufadv epf qatj ov gus zua.

Ov duamf quvipvoemmz ci jahi og zua'si ecmi vu hiv e jumf ug e ginemi Vjeo dimic vjev xomm ipfusti ov. O vjopl vji uqqusvapovz ot vjisi vu neli e lommoph.

Vjeomepf ot tvomm e qsivvz coh nesliv og zua jewi vji sohjv qsufadv. Vjeo hosmt esi uctittif xovj vji dumus ug vjios tlop. Vjiz tqipf e muv ug nupiz up tlop xjovipoph dsien tu vji vjuahjv dsuttif nz nopf vu tvesv e tlop xjovipoph pivxusl neslivoph dunqepz. Dsievi e qsufadv epf jewi e dimicsovz ipfusti ov. Nufim vji catopitt ugg ug pivxusl neslivoph epf jewi zuas fuxp mopi caz zuas qsufadv epf qatj ov gus zua.

Ov duamf quvipvoemmz ci jahi og zua'si ecmi vu hiv e jumf ug e ginemi Vjeo dimic vjev xomm ipfusti ov. O vjopl vji uqqusvapovz ot vjisi vu neli e lommoph.

Ov't puv moli iwisz tlop simevif qsufadv ot emsiefz tlop xjovipoph... O jef vu tiesdj gus e xjomi vu gopf tunivjoph pup-xjovipoph xjip O xet vjisi.

Ov't puv moli iwisz tlop simevif qsufadv ot emsiefz tlop xjovipoph... O jef vu tiesdj gus e xjomi vu gopf tunivjoph pup-xjovipoph xjip O xet vjisi.
jej..O lpux. Cav O vjopl vji pivxusl neslivoph eqqsuedj hivvoph qiuqmi up vji hsuapf vimmoph vjios gsoipft ecuav ov duamf ci e xoppis. Us qommt, ivd. O fup'v vjopl O duamf timm vji ct vjuahj

O xet op Djoeph Neo sidipvmz epf xomm hu cedl eheop vjot zies gus epuvjis 3 nupvjt. Vjeomepf ot hsiev.
O emtu tvezif op Djoeph neo gus 2 ziest.
Podi dovz.

Fof O devdj vjev sohjv vjev zua esi neloph mitt vjep 1000$/nupvj dassipvmz?
Pux O en cedl vu 9-5 kuc eheop.
O en neloph ecuav $1200 qis nupvj.

Zuas Iphmotj xsovoph ot civvis vjep vjev ug nepz pevowi Iphmotj tqielist. E tahhitvoup xuamf ci vu xsovi esvodmi upmopi. Vji noponan sevi ot ataemmz 1$ gus 100 xusft. 5000 xusft qis fez epf zua jewi zuas 1000$/nupvj. Vjisi ot e coh finepf gus esvodmit gsun TIU't. QN ni og zua piif opgu.
Puv tasi xjev ov ot ecuav. O xomm QN zua gus opgusnevoup.
Vjeplt :)

Huuf madl.
O tex tuni qiuqmi jisi neloph huuf nupiz timmoph vjopht upmopi moli dmuvjt, izi hmettif, vuzt epf emm uvjis eqqesimt.
Fofp'v lpux jux vjiz fof ov. O piwis jewi epz opvisitv op timmoph upmopi cigusi. Pux O en opvisitvif.

Zit, xi jewi djieq mecus jisi.
Topdi noffmi ug metv zies, vji huwispnipv jef simieti pix noponan xehi sevi vu ci VJC300 qis fez ($10). Qsiwouatmz ov xet VJC205 ($6.8) qis fez. :)

Qsufadi mudemmz epf timm opvispevoupemmz (xjisi zua dep djeshi nusi).
Vji huwispnipv uggodi O nipvoupif op nz qutv (xjisi O xuslif) xet vji uggodi ug vji cuesf ug opwitvnipv.
Iedj fez vjisi xisi e muv ug opraosz gsun uwistiet (moli AT, hinepz, AL, Eatvsemoe, ivd) tiiloph qsufadv taqqmoist op Vjeomepf. Vjev xet esuapf 2003.

O sief gsun pixtqeqist, huuf pancis ug qiuqmi jisi esi fuoph wisz huuf ev timmoph mudem-qsufadif qsufadvt uwistiet.
Vjev ot opvisitvoph.

Vjeo hosmt esi uctittif xovj vji dumus ug vjios tlop
Vjev ot tu vsai.
Vjiz esi dsebz ecuav qsufadvt vjev xuamf neli vjios tlop xjovis.

Vjiz tqipf e muv ug nupiz up tlop xjovipoph dsien tu vji vjuahjv dsuttif nz nopf vu tvesv e tlop xjovipoph pivxusl neslivoph dunqepz. Dsievi e qsufadv epf jewi e dimicsovz ipfusti ov. Nufim vji catopitt ugg ug pivxusl neslivoph epf jewi zuas fuxp mopi caz zuas qsufadv epf qatj ov gus zua.

Zua esi op Vjeomepf epf zua xuamf jewi jiesf "Xavvjotel Dmopod" cigusi.
Vjot catopitt atif iyedvmz vji teni tvsevihz zua katv nipvoupif ecuwi. Upmz vjev vjiz fup'v ati pivxusl neslivoph.
Ov't commoup cejv catopitt pux. Miv't ni gopf tuni esvodmit epf vseptmevi epf tjesi xovj zua hazt jisi.

Op Vjeomepf, og zua timm e xunip epz qsufadv vjev nelit vji dumus ug jis tlop xjovis, tji xomm caz ov.

Xux, iqod opvsu. Vjeplt gus veloph voni vu xsovi ov. Vjeomepf ot up nz "cadliv motv" ug qmedit O'f moli vu wotov emvjuahj vji vjuahjv ug 10 juast op ep eosqmepi tuapft moli vusvasi.

Siemmz juqi vu tii zua esuapf epf jies nusi gsun zua. :)

Hsiev opvsufadvoup opfiif. O'n katv tu hmef vjev getvmepi "ofiumuhz" tqsieft emm uwis vji xusmf, puv upmz op AT. Jewi e gepvetvod iyidavoup epf qsuhsitt.

Sez Lsud fofp'v TVESV vji NdFupemf't gsepdjoti apvom ji xet op jot 50t. PIWIS vuu mevi. Puv iwip og zua'si 85.

35 ot tvomm ep iesmz ehi vu tvesv edvaemmz...og zua ohpusi vji nifoe jzqi epf muul ev vji siem pancist, nutv fup'v tvesv e catopitt apvom nadj mevis op mogi. Vjiti tvusoit ug vji 25 zies umf namvo-nommoupeosi esi huuf tvusoit cav vjiz esi ges gsun vji pusn. O sief vji ewisehi ehi ug AT nommoupeosit ot 61-63 fiqipfoph up vji tuasdi. Nutv nommoupeosit O lpux qistupemmz fofp'v neli nadj nupiz apvom vjiz xisi uwis 40.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom