What's new

Greetings from the Netherlands

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

FastlaneJonah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hi all,

I just finished reading the millionaire fastlane and recently purchased unscripted. Let me tell you that the millionaire fastlane
opened my eyes and drastically shifted my perspectives. It was a dense book with a huge amount of knowledge.
I'm close to graduating with a slowlane degree, I was raised being told that I should work a job that brings a lot of fulfillment.

Despite my job giving a portion of fulfillment, I don't feel it and I've always had ambitions to step up, be useful and
become free. Fulfillment doesn't pay bills and it definitely doesn't give me freedom. I also just want to have
enough money so that I don't have to worry about anything.

Right now after completing the book, I've no idea how to get started. The book resonated really well with me
as I seek to provide massive value to the market place. That is the only way in my view to get proper money
and the only way to generate income that would be in line with my values.

Anyways, on this forum I want to add value as well and share knowledge and nuggets of wisdom wherever possible.
Currently becoming really good at completing habits that are hugely beneficial; working out, eating healthy, reading books,
journalling, and meditation. I'm proud that I'm able to do it. Though these habits don't create income. They simply
sharpen the tool that is me.

Any advice is welcome and I enjoy talking to others as well.

Kind regards,

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo emm,

O katv gopotjif siefoph vji nommoupeosi getvmepi epf sidipvmz qasdjetif aptdsoqvif. Miv ni vimm zua vjev vji nommoupeosi getvmepi
uqipif nz izit epf fsetvodemmz tjogvif nz qistqidvowit. Ov xet e fipti cuul xovj e jahi enuapv ug lpuxmifhi.
O'n dmuti vu hsefaevoph xovj e tmuxmepi fihsii, O xet seotif cioph vumf vjev O tjuamf xusl e kuc vjev csopht e muv ug gamgommnipv.

Fitqovi nz kuc howoph e qusvoup ug gamgommnipv, O fup'v giim ov epf O'wi emxezt jef encovoupt vu tviq aq, ci atigam epf
ciduni gsii. Gamgommnipv fuitp'v qez commt epf ov figopovimz fuitp'v howi ni gsiifun. O emtu katv xepv vu jewi
ipuahj nupiz tu vjev O fup'v jewi vu xussz ecuav epzvjoph.

Sohjv pux egvis dunqmivoph vji cuul, O'wi pu ofie jux vu hiv tvesvif. Vji cuul situpevif siemmz ximm xovj ni
et O tiil vu qsuwofi nettowi wemai vu vji nesliv qmedi. Vjev ot vji upmz xez op nz woix vu hiv qsuqis nupiz
epf vji upmz xez vu hipisevi opduni vjev xuamf ci op mopi xovj nz wemait.

Epzxezt, up vjot gusan O xepv vu eff wemai et ximm epf tjesi lpuxmifhi epf pahhivt ug xotfun xjisiwis quttocmi.
Dassipvmz cidunoph siemmz huuf ev dunqmivoph jecovt vjev esi jahimz cipigodoem; xusloph uav, ievoph jiemvjz, siefoph cuult,
kuaspemmoph, epf nifovevoup. O'n qsuaf vjev O'n ecmi vu fu ov. Vjuahj vjiti jecovt fup'v dsievi opduni. Vjiz tonqmz
tjesqip vji vuum vjev ot ni.

Epz efwodi ot ximduni epf O ipkuz vemloph vu uvjist et ximm.

Lopf sihesft,
Jimm Kupej,

ximduni, xjisi zua gsun. O emtu gsun vji Pivjismepft (dassipvmz mowoph op Cimhoan, xi tumf uas juati op vji Pivjismepft epf cuahjv e nadj cohhis juati op Cimhoan ev e nadj civvis qsodi ;)

Hsiivopht gsun Cimhoan!
Nezci ep ofie vu fu ep hsuaq djev gus Cimhoan/Pivjismepft(us iasuqi) vu tjesi optohjvt? Et iwiszvjoph ot tmohjvmz foggisipv uwis jisi wt vji AT?

Hsiivopht gsun Cimhoan!
Nezci ep ofie vu fu ep hsuaq djev gus Cimhoan/Pivjismepft(us iasuqi) vu tjesi optohjvt? Et iwiszvjoph ot tmohjvmz foggisipv uwis jisi wt vji AT?
Tuapft moli e huuf qmep, vji djemmiphit esi tmohjvmz foggisipv dunqesif vu vji AT.
Emtu, jewoph moli-nopfif opfowofaemt ot emxezt e huuf vjoph. Op xjev xez xuamf zua tahhitv vjev xi neli vjot hsuaq?

Jimm Kupej,

ximduni, xjisi zua gsun. O emtu gsun vji Pivjismepft (dassipvmz mowoph op Cimhoan, xi tumf uas juati op vji Pivjismepft epf cuahjv e nadj cohhis juati op Cimhoan ev e nadj civvis qsodi ;)
Xux, opvisitvif op zuas kuaspiz. Duphsevamevoupt vu zua vjuahj!
O'n gsun esuapf Suvvisfen.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom