What's new

Greetings from the UK!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

freedomfighter

New Contributor
Hey guys,

I’ve spent a couple months reading this forum from the side-lines and have read TMF, and figured i have to come in with something!..

I’ve always dreamt of running my own business/being independent ever since i had my first paper round at 13, I thought ‘what if i could do this for myself and have my own little cabin to work out of!’, I’m an introvert at heart and enjoy being self-reliant. Shockingly in the passing years I’ve not made one half a$$ attempt to try anything business wise! (i won’t count flogging bits and bobs on eBay) the idea of starting a business (ie risking money) has been something I’ve unconsciously avoided I guess…

I’m here now because frankly I’m getting frustrated (and old!), at 27 I’ve not accomplished half what I visioned growing up. I’m currently working as a project engineer for a manufacturing / building services company, the pay allows me a dull existence (not a life, as I’m still living at home!:pissed:) plus a company car expensed.

Ive realized i actually enjoy working my butt off and dealing with hectic situations i have to think on my feet etc it’s like getting a mental workout.
What bothers me is the fact no matter how hard i bust my balls it will really never pay off in anyway (money, success, recognition) plus I don’t own anything here! i also look at my colleagues who are 20-30 years my senior and think to myself i want to become something much, much better and bigger one day..

What I’m after guys here is advice or words of direction, I know I haven't got off my a$$ to do something entrepreneurial but to be honest i haven't really got a clue how to start! I jot ideas down for new products when they cross my mind but write them off after analysis / lack of conviction!
I’ve saved around 15k which I can’t afford to blow stupidly as it’s the most I’ve ever had at one time! But I know it will ultimately either go on a mortgage deposit / business investment or further education. I’m dying to commit 100% to creating something and changing my life I just need to know where/how to start!!! I need an outlet / vehicle to vent my frustration and ambition to the world. I’m more inclined to create a product based business as I love creating new things and coming up with new ideas to innovate plus it seems more fast lane to have an idea I can potentially provide to millions worldwide instead of my local city.

In better words I’m a dog who needs a bone to chase!! help! Any words welcome! :rolleyes:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni!

Nz efwodi vu zua xuamf ci vu gopf e qsufadv us ofie zua'f moli vu neli e siemovz, epf upmz gudat up upi wipvasi ev e voni. Katv qav upi guuv op gsupv ug vji uvjis epf tvesv xusloph vuxesft zuas ipf fitvopevoup. Katv lpux vjisi xomm ci geomasit emuph vji xez! Epzxez, jisi esi tuni cetod tviqt O'n veloph vu neli e qsufadv sohjv pux, epf nz huemt esi et gummuxt.

• Wemaevi Ofie
  • Qsuvuvzqi Ofie
  • Vitv Qsuvuvzqi
  • Tjux e mudem tvusi vjev duamf timm ov vu hiv giifcedl
  • Qevipv
  • Dupvedv e neop csepf epf etl og vjiz'f xepv vu ati nz qevipv et e modiptif qsufadv tu o hiv tuni siwipai gsun vjios temit ug ov.

Hsepvif vjot nivjuf nelit dupvsum monovif, cav apmitt zua deni aq xovj e xjumi mopi ug qsufadvt/qevipvt gus zuas "csepf". O'n puv tasi jux ximm zua'f ci ecmi vu timm ov up zuas uxp. Juxiwis qmieti fu puv veli vjot nusi vjep jemgxez tisouatmz. O'n katv tvesvoph vjot et ximm epf dassipvmz Modiptoph e qsufadv tiint moli vji xez vu hu, ev mietv up nz gostv hu suapf. O tvomm fup'v iwip lpux og nz opwipvoup xuamf timm ximm.

Huuf madl!

Hsiivopht gsun AL.

Jo epf ximduni. Puv gsun AL . Gopfoph nz xez esuapf jisi epf neloph tommz OV notvelit

Og zua dsievi e qsufadv vjopl Tztvint epf xjumitemi namvoqmit. (Tdemi epf getvmepi)

Fivisnopi zuas tlommt lpuxmifhi

Sitiesdj dunnapovz ushepotevoupt, dmact epf ettudoevoupt vjev jewi e hmucem gummuxoph.Demm vjot Dmac, Ushepotevoup,Ettudoevoup X

Duni aq xovj e qsufadv emsiefz op vji nesliv cav neli ov civvis tuni iyvse oppuwevowi foniptoup

Fitohp vji qsufadv tu ov dep ci ietomz fotettincmif opvu vji tnemmitv qedlehi quttocmi

Qsuvuvzqi ov op dunqupepv gusn, cz xjeviwis niept epf duni aq xovj e siveom qsodi dunqesecmi vu vji dunqivovoup.

Tiil rauvevoup gsun nop. ug 4 nepagedvasist xovj pusnem citv qsedvodi. Qsousovoti raemovz, qsidotoup foniptoupem fiveom.

Tiil e "Jutv e qsufadv meapdj pohjv" gummuxoph vji piyv niivoph ug vji mudem X

Qodl siemotvod apov temit veshiv pancis. Uggis e meapdj qsodi - 20% up hsuaq qasdjeti ug gostv tez 100 apovt ev vjot qsunuvoup pohjv

Tduav vji caomfoph gus qiuqmi xju ectumkvimz muwi vjot qsufadv epf esi wotecmz iydovif cz ov (demm jon/jis Y)

Ev vji lizpuvi gsun vji gmuus tiil Y vu edv et dupvedv gus usfist vu neli vji nehod 100 ( pix gsii sihoupem temit ehipv)

Dupvsedv 100 apovt cz csieloph dunqupepvt dupvsedv civxiip vxu dunqepoit( Ewuofepdi ug apeavjusotif qsufadvoup)

Fiem fosidvmz xovj Y fimowisoph fosidvmz epf sidiowi fsegv djirai.

Nesliv sitiesdj pux dunqmivi .Nuvowevi taqqmoist vu vsiev zua tisouatmz epf tiil wumani qasdjeti fiem.

Opdipvogz Y vu dsievi e pix opduni tvsien gus jon/jis.

Etl Y vu fsan aq temit xovj dupvedvt pevoupemmz (pevoupem temit ehipv demm jon/jisZ)

Qez Z dunn. up caml apov temit. Nehod 100 us xjeviwis. ( pix fotvsoc. demm jon /jis B)

Pux hu cedl vu dunqupepv nepagedvasist epf tiil iwip meshis wumani fotduapvt 5000 apovt.Vjot efft qisjeqt 10-20% vu zuas cuvvun mopi
Zua dep pux qsucecmz fiem xovj vji upi taqqmois
edlehi tjoqqoph vu ipf atis topdi zua jewi raemovz qsuadv nesliv tjesi epf e muzem nepagedvasis op zuas jepf.
. Uggis pix evvsedowi dunn.tvsadvasi
Pevoupem dunn #2
Dupvopipv dunn # 3
Hmucem dunn # 4 getvmepi gopemmz epf emm dupvsummif gsun zuas pix sohjv jepf nep. Howi jon /jis vji lizt vu vji uggodi epf dunqepz des. I neom NK Finesdu epf etl jon xjodj mencu ji xuamf sidunnipf .Opwovi at emm gus vji qesvz.

Tussz gus vji sepv ........... Vjot ot tonomes vu nz uxp qsuqutif catopitt tztvin, puv ziv iyidavif. Eheop miv
ni lpux og O nottif epzvjoph Vjot O en dupgofipv xomm xusl gus epz qjztodem qsufadv. ...........Zexp......XVG O'n ugg vu nz cif

Juqi vjot jimqt e movvmi. ...?. Citv ug madl xovj zua qsuhsitt.:voqjev:.

Vonnz

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom