What's new

Greetings & Salutations

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

seraphine

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hi everyone!
I recently came across The Millionaire Fastlane when it was recommended in a newsletter from a YouTuber I started watching a few months ago. I devoured the book in about a day (although I'll probably keep dipping back into it and studying its principles more carefully) and have just started UNSCRIPTED. To give some background, I'm just about to graduate from an Ivy League university with degrees in English and Classics. I was originally planning on getting a PhD after undergrad; my real passion is for literature, for reading and writing fiction and poetry, so I thought it would be a way to do that. However, in the wake of the pandemic, I started to reevaluate how viable that was and what I really wanted out of life. My parents are Indian, so for most of my life they kept telling me to become a doctor, and after I majored in the humanities, they kept (and still keep) pressuring me to go to law school, which I know I'd hate. In fact, I think the crushing pressure of the SCRIPT was what contributed to my two suicide attempts freshman year. After being hospitalized, I recovered and ended up dating a man 16 years older than me who was an undergrad at the time but graduated and became an engineer. I guess I subconsciously saw him as a way of escaping my parents; anyway, we broke up during the pandemic because I've been stuck at home with my parents (who hated him) for the past year or so, among other reasons. In the wake of the breakup, I embarked on a huge self-improvement journey: I completely changed my diet, I started working out, I put a lot more focus into my writing, and I decided I needed to learn more about financial literacy and personal finance if I ever wanted to have, in the words of Virginia Woolf, money and a room of my own, if I wanted not to have to depend on my parents or a significant other or anyone else in the future. I began by reading the typical books (Rich Dad Poor Dad, The 4-Hour Workweek, Your Money or Your Life, etc.) but I think it only really clicked when I read @MJ DeMarco's book. I used to think of rich people as evil, capitalism as exploitative, and so on, but TMF made me understand that business is really about helping people and adding value and meaning to others' lives, and one can do that with integrity.
I used to be kind of entrepreneurial in middle school I guess, when I learned how to code and make graphics through the Internet and started offering graphic and web design resources for people, though I never made any money. I hope I'll be able to put those skills to use in building a real business, even if it's something totally different. I joined this forum in order to hold myself accountable and take action, and I'm really excited to make new friends and become part of such a wonderful community! :smile2:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jiz tiseqjopi, ximduni!

Zuas qesipvt jewi ciip tudoemmz iphopiisif vu cimoiwi vjisi ot upmz upi xez vu eqqsuedj mogi. Vjiz fup'v lpux civvis. Vjiz fup'v xepv vu lpux civvis. Vjev't ulez vjuahj, fup'v xussz vuu nadj ecuav vjios uqopoupt.

Ov tuapft moli zua fup'v xepv zuas qesipvt vu fidofi jux zuas mogi tjuamf qmez uav. Vjev't hsiev! Deswoph zuas uxp qevj ot nadj civvis vjep motvipoph vu vji jisf.

Vji gostv tviq ot vu hiv exez gsun zuas qesipvt. Fu zua jewi epz nupiz? Og puv, duamf zua muul gus e kuc vjev qezt sipv + commt + hsudisoit?

Topdi zua jewi e lpedl gus xsovoph, zua dep uggis xsovoph tiswodit. Muul opvu dupvipv xsovoph / duqzxsovoph. Djidl uav vjiti vxu vjsieft:

Xsovoph godvoup dep iesp zua raodl epf tvsitt-gsii nupiz, katv muul gus hjutvxsovoph kuct siraitvoph godvoup cuult.

Jiz tiseqjopi, ximduni!

Zuas qesipvt jewi ciip tudoemmz iphopiisif vu cimoiwi vjisi ot upmz upi xez vu eqqsuedj mogi. Vjiz fup'v lpux civvis. Vjiz fup'v xepv vu lpux civvis. Vjev't ulez vjuahj, fup'v xussz vuu nadj ecuav vjios uqopoupt.

Ov tuapft moli zua fup'v xepv zuas qesipvt vu fidofi jux zuas mogi tjuamf qmez uav. Vjev't hsiev! Deswoph zuas uxp qevj ot nadj civvis vjep motvipoph vu vji jisf.

Vji gostv tviq ot vu hiv exez gsun zuas qesipvt. Fu zua jewi epz nupiz? Og puv, duamf zua muul gus e kuc vjev qezt sipv + commt + hsudisoit?

Topdi zua jewi e lpedl gus xsovoph, zua dep uggis xsovoph tiswodit. Muul opvu dupvipv xsovoph / duqzxsovoph. Djidl uav vjiti vxu vjsieft:

Xsovoph godvoup dep iesp zua raodl epf tvsitt-gsii nupiz, katv muul gus hjutvxsovoph kuct siraitvoph godvoup cuult.
O sidiowif $5000 gsun nz fiqesvnipv et e vsewim hsepv, xjodj vjiz emmuxif ni vu liiq iwip vjuahj ov vaspif uav O duamfp'v vsewim fai vu vji qepfinod. Vjuti vjsieft esi taqis jimqgam—O en figopovimz muuloph opvu dupvipv xsovoph/duqzxsovoph kuct epf jewi tvesvif vu eqqmz. O vjopl O piif vu gohasi uav xjisi O xepv vu nuwi vu gostv epf gohasi uav xjev vji mowoph iyqiptit xuamf ci. Ov't podi vu niiv zua epf vjepl zua tu nadj gus vji efwodi!

Temavevoup vu zua fies.
Podi vu niiv zua! :)

Hsiev vu jewi zua, exituni opvsu.

O atif vu vjopl ug sodj qiuqmi et iwom, deqovemotn et iyqmuovevowi, epf tu up, cav VNG nefi ni apfistvepf vjev catopitt ot siemmz ecuav jimqoph qiuqmi epf effoph wemai epf niepoph vu uvjist' mowit, epf upi dep fu vjev xovj opvihsovz.

Esdjivzqoph catopitt qiuqmi et "iwom" ot qsivvz tvepfesf Tdsoqv. Tasi vjisi esi iwom catopitt uxpist (epf iwom commoupeosit epf dusqusevoupt) cav gus vji nutv qesv, tnemm catopitt uxpist esi katv moli zua epf O.

Hsiev vu jewi zua, exituni opvsu.

Esdjivzqoph catopitt qiuqmi et "iwom" ot qsivvz tvepfesf Tdsoqv. Tasi vjisi esi iwom catopitt uxpist (epf iwom commoupeosit epf dusqusevoupt) cav gus vji nutv qesv, tnemm catopitt uxpist esi katv moli zua epf O.
Vjepl zua! O'n tu hmef zuas cuul dmesogoif vjev gus ni, et O'f emxezt gimv vji upmz uqvoupt xisi cioph sodj epf aptdsaqamuat, noffmi-dmett epf e buncoi, us qsopdoqmif cav quus.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom