What's new

Greetings to all drivers!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Supercar

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
BEEP-BEEP! Greetings!

I finally finished The Millionaire Fastlane book. I have always been a slow and contemplative reader. Not sure how I got through my undergrad and two graduate degrees. But I love audiobooks, and I love to drive, so I listen to a lot of books. After staring at the book's PDF for two years I finally converted in to plain text, set up a Text-To-Speech engine on my smartphone, and had the book read itself to me. Now I've read it already twice over the last month. (Then I went to the MJ's website and saw that he already has an audiobook, damn! MJ, you need to put it up on Audible.com)

I am currently somewhere above the slowlane, with my head up in the clouds. I have a dream slowlane job, a dream slowlane business, a fun hobby, a sexy girlfriend, cars and motorcycles (four of each), a big house, two rental houses, some free time, and everything else I seem to need right now. I even have time left for sports activities, travel, and foreign languages. I am not really a serve to my lifestyle because this is pretty much exactly what I want to do even if I wasn't paid to do it.

Unfortunately for my transition into the fastlane, I am not frustrated enough, like many aspiring entrepreneurs. Professionally, I am an engineer. My hobbies and interests are marketable to a certain extent, so the slowlane will always have a warm and comfortable place reserved for me.

But I do have dreams and ambitions. And I do not like to follow orders. So, about two weeks ago I decided that I will write a book. I am also somewhat of a guru in a certain non-business subject, which I do not want to mention here, so I thought I would share what I know with the world and make it a better place.

Funny, I noticed that I share quite a few biographical and taste similarities with MJ, So, I have been taking many notes. I love the TMF book's format and layout, and I may have to follow the same marketing strategy. But that's far in the future. Right now I am just writing down my table of contents, ideas, and some random paragraphs.

Wish me luck and say something helpful, or something frustrating, which one way or another would help me get out of the oh-so-comfortable slowlane.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
CIIQ-CIIQ! Hsiivopht!

O gopemmz gopotjif Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi cuul. O jewi emxezt ciip e tmux epf dupvinqmevowi siefis. Puv tasi jux O huv vjsuahj nz apfishsef epf vxu hsefaevi fihsiit. Cav O muwi eafoucuult, epf O muwi vu fsowi, tu O motvip vu e muv ug cuult. Egvis tvesoph ev vji cuul't QFG gus vxu ziest O gopemmz dupwisvif op vu qmeop viyv, tiv aq e Viyv-Vu-Tqiidj iphopi up nz tnesvqjupi, epf jef vji cuul sief ovtimg vu ni. Pux O'wi sief ov emsiefz vxodi uwis vji metv nupvj. (Vjip O xipv vu vji NK't xictovi epf tex vjev ji emsiefz jet ep eafoucuul, fenp! NK, zua piif vu qav ov aq up Eafocmi.dun)

O en dassipvmz tunixjisi ecuwi vji tmuxmepi, xovj nz jief aq op vji dmuaft. O jewi e fsien tmuxmepi kuc, e fsien tmuxmepi catopitt, e gap juccz, e tiyz hosmgsoipf, dest epf nuvusdzdmit (guas ug iedj), e coh juati, vxu sipvem juatit, tuni gsii voni, epf iwiszvjoph imti O tiin vu piif sohjv pux. O iwip jewi voni migv gus tqusvt edvowovoit, vsewim, epf gusiohp mephaehit. O en puv siemmz e tiswi vu nz mogitvzmi cideati vjot ot qsivvz nadj iyedvmz xjev O xepv vu fu iwip og O xetp'v qeof vu fu ov.

Apgusvapevimz gus nz vseptovoup opvu vji getvmepi, O en puv gsatvsevif ipuahj, moli nepz etqosoph ipvsiqsipiast. Qsugittoupemmz, O en ep iphopiis. Nz juccoit epf opvisitvt esi neslivecmi vu e disveop iyvipv, tu vji tmuxmepi xomm emxezt jewi e xesn epf dungusvecmi qmedi sitiswif gus ni.

Cav O fu jewi fsient epf encovoupt. Epf O fu puv moli vu gummux usfist. Tu, ecuav vxu xiilt ehu O fidofif vjev O xomm xsovi e cuul. O en emtu tunixjev ug e hasa op e disveop pup-catopitt tackidv, xjodj O fu puv xepv vu nipvoup jisi, tu O vjuahjv O xuamf tjesi xjev O lpux xovj vji xusmf epf neli ov e civvis qmedi.

Gappz, O puvodif vjev O tjesi raovi e gix couhseqjodem epf vetvi tonomesovoit xovj NK, Tu, O jewi ciip veloph nepz puvit. O muwi vji VNG cuul't gusnev epf mezuav, epf O nez jewi vu gummux vji teni neslivoph tvsevihz. Cav vjev't ges op vji gavasi. Sohjv pux O en katv xsovoph fuxp nz vecmi ug dupvipvt, ofiet, epf tuni sepfun qesehseqjt.

Xotj ni madl epf tez tunivjoph jimqgam, us tunivjoph gsatvsevoph, xjodj upi xez us epuvjis xuamf jimq ni hiv uav ug vji uj-tu-dungusvecmi tmuxmepi.

Vsz eafocmi.dun. Vjiz jewi eafoucuult epf ep eqq xjisi zua dep motvip up zuas tnesvqjupi. Vjiz esi qesv ug Enebup.dun

:)

Fuit epzupi imti xupfis xjz eafou cuult esi simevowimz iyqiptowi dunqesif vu icuult us qjztodem cuult?

Nz haitt ot vjev vji nupiz ot cioph tqmov nusi xezt-Sidusfoph tvafou, qutv-qsufadvoup, eavjus, siefis, ifovus, qacmotjis, ivd. ivd.

Ov nez emtu ci tonqmi taqqmz-finepf, Vji teni sietup xjz e viyvcuul vjev timmt 5,000 duqoit piift vu ci 100y et iyqiptowi et e puwim vjev timmt 500,000 duqoit vu ci xusvj e qacmotjis't voni, tu vuu ep eafou cuul vjev xomm jewi 50,000 cazist piift vu dutv 3y et nadj et vji jesfduwis vjev xomm timm 150,000 duqoit.

Fuit epzupi imti xupfis xjz eafou cuult esi simevowimz iyqiptowi dunqesif vu icuult us qjztodem cuult?
Eafoucuult esi upmz iyqiptowi og zua caz vjin up DFt ev e cuultvusi. Vjip vjiz djeshi zua et og vjiz esi natod DFt, ecuav $15 qis DF, epf ep ewisehi cuul ipft aq dutvoph moli upi ug vjuti nepfevusz tdjuum viyvcuult. Cav ev Eafocmi.dun O piwis qez nusi vjep $12 qis cuul, iwip gus vji vjodlitv/muphitv upit. Ov huit fuxp vu mitt vjep $10 qis cuul og zua motvip e muv.

Eafocmi.dun ot exituni. Vjiz iwip miv zua sivasp vji cuul, og zua fofp'v moli, ov epf hiv zuas nupiz cedl. O upmz sivasp vjuti vjev neli ni peatiuat, moli vji "4-Juas Cufz" us vji "4-Juas Xuslxiil" gus iyenqmi. Vji sitv O liiq cideati O giim vjiz esi wisz djieq dunqesif vu vji wemai vjev O hiv uav ug vjin.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom