The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Grow your business with a custom online shop

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
Hello fastlaners, I've been working on this project for the last several months and I recently launched it.

Are you looking to start an online shop business and don’t know where to start from?

Are you tired to hear you have to pay extra money for features or themes ?

Do you want your website design to be unique and no one else to have it ?

If your answer is „Yes” to all those questions you will love to use our Custom eCommerce Solution. Proeminent Code is the perfect solution when it comes to building custom online shops and doesn’t charge money for themes and features. We make sure your website will be unique, no one else has the same design. We guarantee you will not pay extra money for customer support, themes or anything else.

Visit us for more at:

https://www.proeminentcode.com

Suggestions and criticism are always welcome.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Good luck, your ad is approved. (Note to others: This is a paid marketplace ad! All good!)

Suggestions and criticism are always welcome.

I think your headline needs work.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Why should someone choose you over the market leaders Shopify, Magento or (since you reference German on your site) Shopware?

Where is your theme and plugin directory? I would like to compare your directory to that of the 3 systems above. Will you code missing plugings for free?

Do you want your website design to be unique and no one else to have it ?

Does that mean for $50/month you will create a unique shop design for free?

You also mention on your site that hosting is included. Can you really handle 100k+ visitors/day on a $50/month plan? Where are the sites hosted? I assume its cloud hosting with auto-scaling since that is what your competitor Shopify offers and is therefore now the industry standard. Which cloud provider do you use?

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
Why should someone choose you over the market leaders Shopify, Magento or (since you reference German on your site) Shopware?

Where is your theme and plugin directory? I would like to compare your directory to that of the 3 systems above. Will you code missing plugings for free?

Does that mean for $50/month you will create a unique shop design for free?

You also mention on your site that hosting is included. Can you really handle 100k+ visitors/day on a $50/month plan? Where are the sites hosted? I assume its cloud hosting with auto-scaling since that is what your competitor Shopify offers and is therefore now the industry standard. Which cloud provider do you use?

Hello there, thank you for your reply.

I don't have a theme directory since i do only custom themes for my customers and i don't resell them individually. A theme is made based on a customer's need and niche, anybody should be unique with his/her online shop. I also mention that all themes, plugins and further updates are absolutely free.

Regarding the traffic, i will do best to accommodate everyone.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
From now on you can start your own online business with just $9.99 per month. The basic option has everything you need including the eCommerce software, web hosting, domain name .com, Free SSL certificate, customer support and more.

Start today: https://www.proeminentcode.com/pricing/

Last edited:

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
How much traffic can your basic plan handle?

The basic plan is recommended when you just get started, the price is low in order to help you make sells with low costs. More exactly it has 250 GB Bandwidth (on average more than 3,000 visitors per month). Later you can upgrade to the Business plan (when you start having profits).

If you want to save money in the long term, you can buy the eCommerce Script (which has the same features as the Basic Plan except that it has no hosting) and use it with your favorite hosting provider.

Vitom

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jul 18, 2016
Virginia Beach
directly competing with some heavy hitters eh?

-- how's about you start a business where people can pay you to help set up their Shopify/Amazon/Ebay website?

I am not gonna shoot down your ideas or dreams...

BUT...

There are plenty of questions people have, privacy policies, how to organize products and pictures, what themes to use for their products, logo design choices, choosing the right website to dropship from.

Are you a one man operation? I see you saying "I" a lot. Instead of WE.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
directly competing with some heavy hitters eh?

-- how's about you start a business where people can pay you to help set up their Shopify/Amazon/Ebay website?

I am not gonna shoot down your ideas or dreams...

BUT...

There are plenty of questions people have, privacy policies, how to organize products and pictures, what themes to use for their products, logo design choices, choosing the right website to dropship from.

Are you a one man operation? I see you saying "I" a lot. Instead of WE.

Whatever questions or problems people have, is my duty to solve them. That's why i started this business, to help peoples. All those big competitors are charging money for everything in plus people may need. I decided to put instead, one single price and add as much value as i can to it.

And yes, i admit that right now i do all the work. If you want me to help you just let me know.

sector7

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
521%
Jan 26, 2015
Very determined and driven individual. I contacted @Panamera Turbo S a few months ago when I noticed that we grew up in the same area and saw that he was going through some difficult times at that time.

I have tested out his script and I think you can't go wrong by giving him a chance if you're looking to start an online store.

Best of luck @Panamera Turbo S ! I hope you'll continue going forward with the same determination.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
Very determined and driven individual. I contacted @Panamera Turbo S a few months ago when I noticed that we grew up in the same area and saw that he was going through some difficult times at that time.

I have tested out his script and I think you can't go wrong by giving him a chance if you're looking to start an online store.

Best of luck @Panamera Turbo S ! I hope you'll continue going forward with the same determination.

Thank's @sector7 ,i will keep my promise and constantly improve the software so that people will have a better experience. I understand people's complains regarding other platforms which are charging extra money for themes, plugins, updates and surprisingly even customer support in some cases. That's why Proeminent Code comes with all features at one singly price and no extra money for themes or plugins.

P.S. I truly believe that people which choose Proeminent Code will have the best experience in selling online!

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
Announcing the newest eCommerce Software that will grow your business online!

You will discover new features and plugins that will make your work much more easier. And all this at one single price with no extra fees! You will get a custom theme for your online shop based on your needs (no one else will have the same theme as you do).

Request a FREE 30 day trial and convince yourself of the quality and performance!

Moreover: The fastlaners have 40% discount at everything by using the coupon code: FASTLANE40

Pricing list:
https://www.proeminentcode.com/pricing/

Request 30 day trial:
https://www.proeminentcode.com/contact/

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content