The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Have you ever been polygamist who started monogamy relationship?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
Lots of jokes about business will be here, while this thread is about real human relationships.

Have you ever been womanising, lover, polygamist type of player or playboy with a little bit or a lot of bad and destructive beliefs about long term commitment and relationships and suddenly you somehow changed them and became a happy father of ten kids or smth?

What difficulties you've experienced?
How did you cope with them or fought your poligamic desires if there was one or two?
What healed your heart, body, mind in this process, how did your personality change?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Lots of jokes about business will be here, while this thread is about real human relationships.

Have you ever been womanising, lover, polygamist type of player or playboy with a little bit or a lot of bad and destructive beliefs about long term commitment and relationships and suddenly you somehow changed them and became a happy father of ten kids or smth?

What difficulties you've experienced?
How did you cope with them or fought your poligamic desires if there was one or two?
What healed your heart, body, mind in this process, how did your personality change?
As a previous worldly man, who is now happily married and just had a daughter... For me, I finally completed my dream.. A vagabond motorcycle adventure. The year was 2020, I was 27. I spent 10 days riding through 7 states on my dream bike. I was able to enjoy many national landmarks during my 2000+ mile ride, fueled on alcohol and coffee. I brought my hammock with me and would pitch it on the side of the road for the night.. I made a lot of connections and even got a couple of nice beds to share for the night from women I'd met at a bar. Needless to say, I was living my dream. Or what I thought was my dream at the time... I had lots of reflection time, as you would when you're riding solo across the Mid-west.. And realized I still wasn't happy... Toward the end of the trip, I enjoyed a very deep conversation with an older lady on the ferry, we talked about relationships, spirituality, god, and life for over 3hrs... She was a very interesting woman, and that stuck with me... At the end of the trip, I knew who I was.. For the first time in my life. No Bull, no trying to impress.. I tasted all the world had to offer, and I was a little disappointed, but okay with it. 2 months later, I met my future wife! My honesty and authenticity attracted her, and her wholesomeness attracted me. Since I was no longer looking for "Excitement, risk, and danger"... (That being said we still went on many adventures together!) Anyhow, she moved in 6 months later, I proposed 6 months after that, 6 months from then we got married, 6 months we left to start our 6month travel adventure.... and at the end of those 6 months we found out we were expecting :).. Now she's born, we are buying our first house which was 6 months since our last move...
I am so much happier and more fulfilled than I ever have been in my life, I'm 1 year sober too. I don't miss my old life at all because it wasn't even a life... Just running from one thing to another... Consistency is beautiful.
PS. Wordly things don't come remotely close to loving a wife, having a kid, and the love of god... That's the truth, wish I figured this out sooner!!!

To answer your question.. A sinful lifestyle sucks, when you realize that you will transcend and work towards a higher biblical life naturally.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.