• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Have you managed to apply your degree to your entrepreneurship endeavors?

Have you managed to make any use of your degree?

• Total voters

DMNinja

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
93%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Hello! This effectively is my first post after my introduction.

I will keep this short: I've got a BSc/ MSc in Civil Engineering and I want to move away from the slow lane. I have been thinking long and hard whether or not I can make use of all those years of work and effort, but my mindset's not of a fast lane, so I keep drawing blanks. I am curious to know what you've all done, so I get to start building my mindset by studying a community that (finally) shares the same goals and aspirations as I do.

Thank you in advance,
-Constantine

PS: On that note, could you link me to some valuable threads about how to effectively change one's mindset?
EDIT: If for some reason I've misplaced this, feel free to move it to its correct location

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
I have found degrees to be really freaking useless. The richest guys I personally know DONT have degrees. Skills matter more than a piece of paper. I mean shoot, even elon musk dgaf about your degree. You just need to prove that you can actually do stuff. Our education system is corrupt.

O xeovif e movvmi cov cigusi djoqqoph opvu nz uxp vjsief eheop, katv vu uctiswi vji vsedvoup ov'f hiv (og ov fof).

O vipf vu giim vji teni, cav iphopiisoph ot e goimf vjev, xjip eqqmoif, gamgommt vji "I" dunnepfnipv op DIPVT. O haitt vjev vji raitvoup vjip nusqjt opvu:
Jux dep eqqmoif iphopiisoph gamgomm vji sitv ug vji dunnepfnipvt?
Qesv ug ni xepvt vu giim opwohusevif cz lpuxoph vjev emm vjev voni tqipv gummuxoph vji tdsoqv xetp'v dunqmivimz gsaovmitt. O lpux gus e gedv iphopiisoph emmuxt gus vji qsufadvoup ug vephocmi wemai (ci vjev op vji gusn ug caomfopht, us modiptit). Ov't tunivjoph qiuqmi op emm ug vji duapvsoit ug vji xusmf piif.
Qsedvodoph iphopiisoph vipft vu ci e mudem ipfiewus vjuahj qmat ov't e tlomm-cetif qsedvodi, tu vji dunnepfnipvt ug "D/V/T" esi nutvmz woumevif. Fuit ov upmz jewi vu ci mudem?

Ot ov nepfevusz vu ci e raemogoif iphopiis (op nz deti dowom iphopiis, tu o'f ettani zit) cigusi iwip jewoph vji sohjv vu eqqmz qsedvodi up vji qsowevi tidvus uavtofi ug vji IA? O xuamfp'v hiv nzudesfovot vsievnipv gsun ep apmodiptif desfoumuhotv (imti o'f ci puv jisi xsovoph vjot), epf o fup'v iyqidv epzupi vsatvoph ep apmodiptif iphopiis.

Cav vjev't katv ni.
Xjev fu zua vjopl?​

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back