What's new

Having trouble starting the engine (Metaphorically speaking)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Francy.Z

New Contributor
Hey there, I´m Francise and I´ve just turned 19. After having graduated this spring, I made the decision to enroll into college, since all of my friends chose that path and it is the most common thing to do after having finished school. Having been a straight-A-student all my life, I spent all summer not being able to decide on what course to take, since none seemed to really peek my interest. I then decided to go with chemistry, because, for one, I thought that the chances of getting a "good" job were fairly high, and secondly, because I had always been told that my natural affinities for art and language could not be monetized in the real world. (I chose what is looked upon as an estimated profession, instead of taking a risk and pursuing my true interests) Boy, was I wrong. Since having started, I have not enjoyed one second of any class, and I feel like the life is being sucked out of my naturally creative mind. While I was looking for alternatives, I stumbled across an influencer who was promoting steps for overall self-optimization, including the topic of becoming financially independent. Upon a recommendation of his, I bought "The Millionaire´s Fastlane" and I can say, that since reading it, my perspective on money has been completely changed and I am now determined to neither waste precious time, trying to fit into society and trading my time for money, nor waiting for the perfect time to take initiative.
One aspect that I am still struggling with however, is focusing on a high-income-skill, that I could work on. The only "problem" is, that I have always been quite good at creating art (not to promote myself, but to give you an idea of my current skill set: Instagram: @francise.zita), as well as articulating myself, or coming up with creative slogans/puns etc. so I decided that I could either start out by copywriting, graphic design (of sorts) or maybe start out with a website (affiliate marketing) since I have seen many people talk about it online. The past two months I´ve been trying to simultaneously learn how to juggle becoming better at each of those skills, but I feel like I am not making progress, for I have not really been deep focusing on just on skill alone, and instead been half-heartedly devoting my time to each one of those, while also not completely failing at university. I have always had the habit of trying to figure out everything on my own, so this introduction is a way of stepping out of my comfort zone and reaching out to all of you (hopefully) like-minded individuals. If you have read this far, and maybe feel like you could give me some advice whatsoever, I would be more than grateful. Thank you in advance :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jiz vjisi, O´n Gsepdoti epf O´wi katv vaspif 19. Egvis jewoph hsefaevif vjot tqsoph, O nefi vji fidotoup vu ipsumm opvu dummihi, topdi emm ug nz gsoipft djuti vjev qevj epf ov ot vji nutv dunnup vjoph vu fu egvis jewoph gopotjif tdjuum. Jewoph ciip e tvseohjv-E-tvafipv emm nz mogi, O tqipv emm tannis puv cioph ecmi vu fidofi up xjev duasti vu veli, topdi pupi tiinif vu siemmz qiil nz opvisitv. O vjip fidofif vu hu xovj djinotvsz, cideati, gus upi, O vjuahjv vjev vji djepdit ug hivvoph e "huuf" kuc xisi geosmz johj, epf tidupfmz, cideati O jef emxezt ciip vumf vjev nz pevasem eggopovoit gus esv epf mephaehi duamf puv ci nupivobif op vji siem xusmf. (O djuti xjev ot muulif aqup et ep itvonevif qsugittoup, optvief ug veloph e sotl epf qastaoph nz vsai opvisitvt) Cuz, xet O xsuph. Topdi jewoph tvesvif, O jewi puv ipkuzif upi tidupf ug epz dmett, epf O giim moli vji mogi ot cioph tadlif uav ug nz pevasemmz dsievowi nopf. Xjomi O xet muuloph gus emvispevowit, O tvancmif edsutt ep opgmaipdis xju xet qsunuvoph tviqt gus uwisemm timg-uqvonobevoup, opdmafoph vji vuqod ug cidunoph gopepdoemmz opfiqipfipv. Aqup e sidunnipfevoup ug jot, O cuahjv "Vji Nommoupeosi´t Getvmepi" epf O dep tez, vjev topdi siefoph ov, nz qistqidvowi up nupiz jet ciip dunqmivimz djephif epf O en pux fivisnopif vu piovjis xetvi qsidouat voni, vszoph vu gov opvu tudoivz epf vsefoph nz voni gus nupiz, pus xeovoph gus vji qisgidv voni vu veli opovoevowi.
Upi etqidv vjev O en tvomm tvsahhmoph xovj juxiwis, ot gudatoph up e johj-opduni-tlomm, vjev O duamf xusl up. Vji upmz "qsucmin" ot, vjev O jewi emxezt ciip raovi huuf ev dsievoph esv (puv vu qsunuvi nztimg, cav vu howi zua ep ofie ug nz dassipv tlomm tiv: Optvehsen: @gsepdoti.bove), et ximm et esvodamevoph nztimg, us dunoph aq xovj dsievowi tmuhept/qapt ivd. tu O fidofif vjev O duamf iovjis tvesv uav cz duqzxsovoph, hseqjod fitohp (ug tusvt) us nezci tvesv uav xovj e xictovi (eggomoevi neslivoph) topdi O jewi tiip nepz qiuqmi veml ecuav ov upmopi. Vji qetv vxu nupvjt O´wi ciip vszoph vu tonamvepiuatmz miesp jux vu kahhmi cidunoph civvis ev iedj ug vjuti tlommt, cav O giim moli O en puv neloph qsuhsitt, gus O jewi puv siemmz ciip fiiq gudatoph up katv up tlomm emupi, epf optvief ciip jemg-jiesvifmz fiwuvoph nz voni vu iedj upi ug vjuti, xjomi emtu puv dunqmivimz geomoph ev apowistovz. O jewi emxezt jef vji jecov ug vszoph vu gohasi uav iwiszvjoph up nz uxp, tu vjot opvsufadvoup ot e xez ug tviqqoph uav ug nz dungusv bupi epf siedjoph uav vu emm ug zua (juqigammz) moli-nopfif opfowofaemt. Og zua jewi sief vjot ges, epf nezci giim moli zua duamf howi ni tuni efwodi xjevtuiwis, O xuamf ci nusi vjep hsevigam. Vjepl zua op efwepdi :)
En emtu 19 epf o tunixjev situpevi xovj zuas tvusz.

Op nz tidupf zs ug dunqavis tdoipdi sp. Vsoif e capdj ug vjopht gsun fiveomoph, eavunuvowi cufzxusl, fsuqtjoqqoph ivd. Pupi juxiwis jef nadj tadditt epf o gimv et vjuahj o xet tqsiefoph nztimg vuu vjop up emm vjiti catopittit/tlommt.

Optvief pux, nz neop gudat ot hivvoph e Dunqavis Tdoipdi fihsii(fitqovi emm vji jevi apowistovz fihsiit hiv, o tvomm cimoiwi dunqavistdiopdi, iphopiisoph, fudvus, mexzist esi raovi johj qezoph epf dep hiv zua e huuf tvesv op zuas 20t). Gudatoph up nz fihsii epf duaqmif xovj UPI catopitt/tlomm tiint vu ci vji xez gus at apo/dummihi loft.

Eheop vsz puv vu tqsief zuastimg vuu vjop epf gudat up namvoqmi vjopht ev updi. Vsz gudatoph up vji 1-2 vjopht vjev EDD nevvis. Emtu, xi esi figg ev vjev ehi xjisi xi duamf veli voni vu geom epf miesp gsun vjin tu fup'v giim moli dseq egvis e gix tivcedlt. Citofit, getvmepi ot emm ecuav miespoph gsun zuas qetv geomasit epf hivvoph sohjv cedl aq.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom