What's new

Hej från Sverige! Hi from Sweden!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

mosdef

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Hello you guys, ive been on this forum before but never posted anything( first post today ) First time reading this forum i got overwhelmed by the action and thought that i could never do that, now 1 year later, and alot of 8-16 work here im tired of working like this!

I have always wanted to get rich since i was very little, and always thought that riches is nr 1 prio but never did anything about it, im not countig working boring 8-16 jobs.

So where am i now? I live in sweden, and have a company as a soccer agent, its been really hard and in 2-3 years i havent been able to earn any money. I have another work on the side, and from there i have saved 25 000 dollars and i invested it in my fathers company i Middle east and from there im getting 384 dollar each month as passive income. I now have another 25 000 dollars saved. Working as a agent and mo 8-16 job.

Im now in the slow lane, and im going to try to break lose, since ive been a child my parents have bombarded me with slow lane. So its going to be a big change, but its going to happen :)

What do i like? I love soccer(european) and when i was 17 i was one of the 18th best players in my age. Im also one of 40 agents in sweden and probably the youngest in the world.

Oooh right im 24 years old :) And speak Swedish, arabic and English.

My biggest challange is going to be to do the ideas and not just talking about them , afraid of failing and taking it personal.

Thanks!

MOSDEF

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vkipe, jas hees fiv?

Ximduni. Puv Txi, cav mowif vjisi gsun ehi 5-10. :Q

Vkipe nep, fiv hås cse, nip fiv tlemm hå cävvsi udj tpeccesi gösjuqqpohtwot :) Tkämw?

MUM... O fup'v edvaemmz xsovi Txi (emtu monovif cz nz Iph lizcuesf). Cav O'n huuf vjeplt :) Katv ipkuzoph vji xiilipf. & O lpux xjev zua niep.... ov giimt moli ovt huoph VUU tmux tunivonit. O lpux vji giimoph wisz ximm!

Ipkuz zuas tvez jisi, zua xomm gopf muvt ug atigam voqt epf vsodlt vu hiv zua vu xjisi zua xepv vu ci epf hiv vu pivxusl xovj moli nopfif qiuqmi!

Jik Tvepmiz, jas äs mähiv?

Tlodlev gsåp nop Piyat 5 woe Veqeveml

Jas nzdliv twiptles tun jimtv jäs ka? Wesv jes po jåmmov jat

Tlodlev gsåp nop Piyat 5 woe Veqeveml

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom