The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, 19 y.o from the Philippines. How do I cope with the fact that I could've started 3 years ago? Where to start from a 3rd world?

jolosd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Apr 14, 2024
What I mean by 'cope' is how can I outperform myself so much from this day towards that every lazy thing that I did for the past years will be overcompensated.

I know that everything happens for a reason, but I can't help but feel pissed. I know that I could've taken action 3 years ago to develop a business, but I felt like I had little confidence then. I'm currently reading 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' and I knew about this book way, way before. It just feels like everything is coming through right now, and massive change is happening with my actions in the past few days. I can't help but be pissed with the time wasted, and I'm using that as fuel.

A little background about myself: I'm 19, born here in the Philippines, college-dropout (without my parents knowing), ENTJ, I love philosophy, and I don't know if this matters or I should share this but I'm born in a political family and since this is the "fastlane" I'm finding some advice on how can I turn this into my advantage in a way that there's inevitable powerful people. I would love to discuss this with somebody preferable with a background in construction. The point of asking this is to assess whether this is something that I can take advantage of from your POV.

I know that I'm against the odds zip code wise but there's unfair advantages on everything in life.

For starters, my long-term plan (and passion) is tech startups, but I figured I need to take the fast lane path first and build to sell. I want to retire my family first and enjoy my life for a period of time before I neurotically immerse myself in work again. My short-term, tunnel vision right now is cash, and my plan right now is to start creating personal branding then a community while running a cash cow on the side. I know that these questions that I ask are separate questions, but I just want to ask if there's viability for what I do.

At what point of entrepreneurship do I start asking questions to people like these? What I mean is, do I ask for validity of my plan? If yes, what part? What about execution? Etc...

Thanks for answering and book/reading recommendations, please! I don't really know any entrepreneurs IRL, so I'm resorting to here for now. I would love to connect with y'all but the only thing that I could in value right now is my raw, primordial fuel of wanting to succeed that will translate into something great in the near future and then I would ask myself what can I contribute from that point on.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...