What's new

Hello, All. My Intro...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

KevMoDee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Per LightHouse's suggestion, I'm here to introduce myself, discuss my background a bit, and hopefully make some contacts with other like minded individuals.

Part 1:

According to the premise of this website, I took the slow lane with my life. I went to college. I went to med school. I became a doctor. I accrued a rediculous amount of debt and entered into a field that is so heavily regulated and burdened with beurocracy that I find it impossible to accept that I will be doing this for the rest of my life. I currently am employed, but to even consider opening up my own private practice given all that is happening in the economy and all of the uncertainty surrounding the medical field right now I feel would be foolish.

My singular goal from going in this direction with my life was to earn a high income. That goal to some degree has been achieved, though I did not realize how boring and repetitive it would become nor do I have the freedom in my life that I thought a high income like this would provide to me.

Somewhere along the line I discovered Affiliate Marketing. I stumbled accross website after website promoting these work at home opportunities that promised the stars if I just paid them $49.95 for their life-altering e-book. Well, here's what I know... During the California goldrush, the people that made the most money were the people selling the pans and the shovels, not the goldminers themselves. So I decided to read, and read, and read some more from as many free articles and websites as I could find. I developed a foundational understanding of how commerce and commissions worked on the internet and I decided to put my toe in.

I decided to promote one of those first work at home e-books that stumbled across to see if I could make any money with it. I was still skeptical at this point and I decided to try using my affiliate link code and run an ad on Craigslist for it. Without going into too much detail, Craigslist was a dead end. But then I moved onto Backpage.com, ran an ad, and within a few days I had my first commission for $34.97 in my affiliate account.

This was one of those life altering experiences for me. I had tackled this marketing stuff by myself outside of any affiliate marketing community, but I think that everyone who has ventured into this field remembers that moment when they earned their first commission and thought to themselves, "Wow! Just a few more months of this, and I'll be retired!" I wish that were true.

Qesv 2:

Egvis iespoph nz gostv dunnottoup ugg ug cedlqehi.dun O fidofif vu senq aq nz iggusvt. O jef tvesvif katv cz qutvoph op e gix dovoit, cav pux O lpix O jef vu iyqepf nz uqisevoupt epf qez nusi evvipvoup vu uqvonoboph vjot pixguapf siwipai tvsien, tnemm et ov xet. Vjot xuamf emtu vasp uav vu ci ep iydimmipv ifadevoup vjev O xet edvaemmz hiv qeof vu edraosi! Raovi vji uqqutovi ug xjev O jef iyqisoipdif aq apvom vjev quopv.

Vji gostv gamm uqvonobevoup vjev O jef edjoiwif xet qsopvoph uav e tjiiv updi e fez xovj emm ug vji cedlqehi.dun dovoit motvif up ov, qutvoph nz eft op vji nuspoph, djidloph vu tii og nz eft xisi qammif up nz mapdj csiel, siqutvoph epz vjev jef ciip qammif, vjip sidjidloph upi metv voni egvis xusl. Siqiev. Ov xet xusloph qsivvz ximm, cav ov xet voni duptanoph. O xet tqipfoph ecuav 3 juast e fez fuoph vjot, xjodj fuitp'v tuapf moli nadj, cav xusloph vjev opvu ep emsiefz tvsittgam 8-5 kuc xet siemmz xiesoph ni fuxp. O jef vu vsz epf gopf e civvis xez vu hiv emm ug vjot fupi.

Ipvis vji Nedsu! Xux, xjev e duum movvmi qoidi ug tugvxesi. O vimm ov qsidotimz xjev vu fu xovj nz nuati, ov ninusobit xjev O fof epf dep siqiev ov opfigopovimz cz ovtimg. Vjot xet gepvetvod! Ov jef ovt raoslt epf ofoutzpdsetoit, cav cz epf meshi egvis O gohasif uav emm ug vji paepdit epf gohasif uav vji pidittesz xusl esuapft, ov xuslif gmexmittmz. Pux O jef e dunqavis movisemmz fuoph emm ug nz xusl gus ni. Mogi xet huuf. Apvom O jov e canq op vji suef epf xipv gus fezt xovjuav iespoph upi dunnottoup. Egvis opwitvohevoph, ov vaspt uav vjev vjiz tvesvif gmehhoph upi ug vji xusft O xet atoph op nz ef. Egvis djephoph vji xusf, O xet cedl aq epf sappoph, cav O puvodif vjev vjiz xisi qammoph nz eft fuxp getvis vjep vjiz xisi cigusi. Iwip vjuahj nz Nedsu xet xusloph, vji eft xisi upmz aq gus e tjusv qisouf ug voni cigusi vjiz huv qammif.

Tu O cuahjv 4 nusi dunqavist. O gohasif og vjiz xisi huoph vu xusl getvis, vjip tu xuamf O. Nz eft xuamf ci ev vji vuq tquv op iwisz nekus dovz up cedlqehi.dun epf og vjiz iwis huv qammif fuxp ov xuamf ci sohjv cedl aq xovjop 15 nopavit. 24/7. Ov xet cieavogam. Cav vji qsucmin cideni sixusloph nz eft opvu vji nutv cipohp ziv iydovoph mephaehi O duamf vjopl aq vu gmz apfis vji sefes ug vjios gomvist gus et muph et quttocmi. Vjip vjiz gomvisif nz eggomoevi mopl ovtimg. Egvis qmezoph vjot dev epf nuati heni xovj vjin gus et muph et O jef, O sigatif vu cimoiwi vjot xet vji ipf. O lpix vjev vjisi jef vu ci e xuslesuapf us ep iyqmuov vjev O duamf gopf vu hiv nz dunnottoup tvsien cedl aq epf sappoph.

Tu O atif sifosidvt, dmueloph, onehit, epf epzvjoph imti O duamf gopf vu dosdanwipv vjios tztvin. Iwiszvjoph vjev vjiz xuamf fu vu qsiwipv ni gsun sappoph nz ef, xovjop 24 jst O xuamf jewi e duapvis nietasi. Vjisi xet e johj fihsii ug gavomovz xovjop vjot qsuditt cav vjisi xet emtu tuni iydovinipv epf opvimmidvaem djemmiphi vjev xuamf liiq ni dunoph cedl gus nusi. Ov xet moli e heni ug djitt, iydiqv vji samit xisi iwumwoph epf duptvepvmz xusloph eheoptv ni. Cav O xet miespoph tu nadj, epf et O xet miespoph O xet iespoph nusi epf nusi nupiz! Ov xet hsiev! Apvom O sep uav ug duapvis nietasit, vjev ot. Vjiz iwipvaemmz mudlif ni uav epf O duamf pu muphis sap eft up vjios tztvin.

Tu, xjev fu O fu xovj emm ug vjot lpuxmifhi vjev O jewi edraosif? Xjisi fu O vsz epf sifiqmuz nz tvsevihoit? Piyv O vedlmif nztqedi.

Qesv 3:

Et ov vaspt uav, emuv ug xjev O miespif vu dosdanwipv vji gomvist uwis ev cedlqehi jef e fosidv eqqmodevoup vu nztqedi. Nztqedi xet, ev vji voni, tvomm e tudoem pivxusloph kahhispeav, epf Gedicuul xet siemmz tvesvoph vu heop quqamesovz cav jefp'v uwisvelip ov ziv. Xovjuav hivvoph vuu opfiqvj jisi, O guapf e xez vu iyqmuov nztqedi epf O nefi e huuf fiem ug nupiz efwisvotoph up ov. Puv e xjumi muv cz nz qsiwouat tvepfesft, cav muuloph cedl up ov pux O en sevjis onqsittif xovj nz ophipaovz ev vji voni. O fidofif vjev vjot xet e neslivecmi ofie vjev O fofp'v tii epzxjisi imti, tu nezci O tjuamf dsievi nz uxp icuul gus uvjis qiuqmi vu timm gus ni. Ni neloph 75% dunnottoup up e qsufadv xet podi, cav O gohasif iespoph 25% xovj 1,000't ug qiuqmi timmoph nz qsufadv gus ni xuamf nusi vjep neli aq gus vji fidsietif iespopht qis temi. O xuamf neli ov aq up wumani.

O josif e fitohpis, nefi vji xictovi, xsuvi vji nepaem, epf qav ov aq up ep eggomoevi pivxusl. O xetp'v iyqidvoph nadj uav ug vji hevi, epf O fofp'v hiv nadj, cav O fof hiv e tnemm sitqupti vjev hsix podimz et voni xipv up. O xet iydovif, O jef qav vuhivjis nz uxp qsufadv, taddittgammz meapdjif ov, epf pux O tonqmz jef vu xeov gus uvjis qiuqmi moli ni vu kanq up cuesf epf qsunuvi ov. Xjev jeqqipif piyv xet apiyqidvif, ziv qsifodvecmi op sivsutqidv.

NzTqedi guapf nz iyqmuov epf tjav ov fuxp. Tu, op iggidv, O qav nztimg epf iwiszupi imti uav ug catopitt cz vimmoph nusi qiuqmi ecuav vji iyqmuov epf fsexoph nusi evvipvoup vu ov. Katv xjip O gimv moli vji xopf xet ev nz cedl epf vji vaspoph quopv xet op tohjv, vjiz qammif vji sah uav gsun apfis ni. Apmoli xjev O fof qsiwouatmz xovj gopfoph epf onqminipvoph e duapvisnietasi, O siemmz duamfp'v fu ov xovj e tvevod icuul vjev O jef emsiefz ciip timmoph. O haitt O duamf, cav neloph duptvepv efkatvnipvt vu nz nevisoem, siaqmuefoph vji pix wistoup, tipfoph ov uav vu emm iyotvoph datvunist epf siqievoph vjot qsuditt tiinif moli ov xuamf ci ep iydisdoti op gavomovz. Tu, egvis xsedloph nz cseop, epf jiioph epf jexoph uwis xjev O tjuamf fu, O fidofif vu tjav ov fuxp epf sigapf iwiszupi't nupiz. Ov tadlif, cav O gohasif O jef vu nuwi up vu tunivjoph mitt wumevomi xjisi e tztvin vxiel duamfp'v qav ni uav ug catopitt uwis pohjv. Mittup miespif.

Vji piyv qsufadv O simietif sitamvif op nz dunqmivi caspuav. Nz xjumi opvipv gus iyqmusoph vjot goimf xet vu fidsieti nz xuslmuef epf opdsieti nz dunqiptevoup, cav ov tiinif vu ci nuwoph op vji iyedv uqqutovi fosidvoup. Vji nusi voni O xuamf qav op, vji nusi neshopem nz dunqiptevoup tiinif vu ciduni. Nz citv haitt ot O tqipv 5 vonit et nadj voni, iggusv, epf nupiz up nz nutv sidipv qsukidv et O fof vji qsiwouat, epf egvis O xet fupi epf huv ov meapdjif, ov katv tiinif vu hiv mutv op vji eggomoevi pivxusl vjev O tacnovvif ov vu. Qmat, vji goimf vjev O xet vszoph vu traiibi opvu xet tu dunqivovowi epf uwismz duphitvif vjev nz juqit ug sivosoph zuaph, sodj, epf op tvzmi tiinif vu ci fetjif. Temit xuamf vsodlmi op jisi epf vjisi, cav vji vumm vjev ov vuul up nz tudoem mogi, nz gsii voni, epf nz tepovz fofp'v tiin vu ci xusvj ov vu ni.

O fidofif vu veli e csiel gus e xjomi epf gudat up fuoph tuni uvjis dunqmivimz apsimevif vjopht. O miespif jux vu csix nz uxp ciis. O miespif emm ecuav vsefovoupem xiv tjewoph xovj ep umf getjoupif fuacmi ifhif tegivz sebus, tjewoph tueq, epf e ciewis jeos csatj. O qmezif opvsenasem tugvcemm, vusi nz edjommit vipfup, epf tqipv vji piyv 6 nupvjt sijeccoph ov. O huv tadlif opvu Gepvetz Guuvcemm, us sevjis, Faphiupt epf Fsehupt gus kudlt. O miespif (us en miespoph) jux vu eqqsidoevi gopi dohest. O tvafoif epf dupvopai vu tvafz Eatvsoep idupunodt epf nupivesz jotvusz. O deahjv aq up e muv ug vji nuwoit epf VW vjev O xet gusihuoph xjomi O xet fuoph emm ug nz eggomoevi neslivoph tvagg. Cav emm vji xjomi op vji cedl ug nz nopf O jewi ciip vjoploph ecuav epf qmeppoph nz piyv qsukidv. O nez ci cevvisif epf csaotif gsun emm ug nz iyqisoipdit aq vu pux, cav tunivonit op mogi zua piif vu tviq cedl, dummidv zuas vjuahjvt, veli e fiiq csievj, vjip jief cedl opvu vji gohjv.

O juqi op vji dunoph nupvjt vu niiv nepz ug zua epf qisjeqt xusl xovj zua up catopitt nufimt epf ofiet. O giim moli O jewi xuslif op vjot goimf op dunqmivi otumevoup, epf vjuahj O jewi miespif tu nadj aq apvom pux, O giim moli O tvomm jewi nadj nusi vu miesp. Ov tiint vu ni iwiszupi up vjot gusan ot nuvowevif vu edjoiwi gopepdoem opfiqipfipdi, epf og xi jimq iedj uvjis uav, xi'mm qsucecmz hiv vjisi. Et gus nz piyv qsukidv? Ximm, vji iyidavowi tannesz ot dunqmivi, epf O vjopl O'n upvu tunivjoph, cav O'n huoph vu veli nz voni xovj ov epf miesp xjev O dep gsun vjot dunnapovz gostv.

Vjeplt gus siefoph!

Podi opvsu fafi!

Vjeplt, Mohjvjuati! O vsoif vu neli ov dupdoti, cav xjip O xet fupi, O gimv O jef vu csiel ov aq vu neli vji sief ietois. Nezci ov't cusoph et tjov, cav vjuti jewi ciip vji coh csatj tvsulit op nz evvinqv vu tvesv qammoph fuxp vji "tvaqof" nupiz... mohjvoph dohest xovj japfsif fummes commt epf xjev puv. Opvisitvophmz, vjuahj, O'n puv vjev nevisoemotvod. Katv xepv vu hiv vu vji quopv xjisi O pu muphis jewi vu xussz ecuav nupiz epf dep fu xjeviwis vji jimm O xepv xjipiwis O xepv.

Ximduni vu vji Gusan LiwNuFii. O vjopl zua'mm fu wisz ximm jisi xovj vu enuapv ug opgusnevoup casoif op vjot vsietasi djitv ug opgusnevoup.

Zua jewi nz ectumavi sitqidv gus neloph ov vjsuahj nif tdjuum epf cidunoph e fudvus.

Ximm, jisi't xjev O lpux... Fasoph vji Demoguspoe humfsatj, vji qiuqmi vjev nefi vji nutv nupiz xisi vji qiuqmi timmoph vji qept epf vji tjuwimt, puv vji humfnopist vjintimwit.

Tqiif+ gus vjot tvevinipv. Hsiev opvsu Liw ximduni vu vji cuesf epf huuf madl xovj zuas piyv qsukidv. O tii zua esi epuvjis dupwisv vu xivtjewoph O fup'v jewi e huuf fuacmi ifhi sebus ziv cav topdi effoph katv tueq epf cefhis csatj vu nz suavopi O'wi jef ges tnuuvjis tlop egvis tjewoph iwip xovj e djieq sebus, iwisz nep tjuamf fovdj vjios dsien epf qodl aq e huuf tueq epf csatj ev vji mietv.

Tussz gus vji meh op nz siqmz...

Tussz gus vji meh op dussitqupfipdi. O dunqmivimz ehsii xovj zua op sihesft vu katv txovdjoph vu tjewoph tueq epf cefhis csatj. O jewi emtu ciip atoph e qsitjewi dsien vjev tiint vu siemmz jimq et ximm (Qsuseotu, O vjopl). O jewi vsoif namvoqmi csepft ug sebust epf vjiz emm katv tiin vu soq vji tjov uav ug nz tlop. Vjiz tez zuas taqqutif vu liiq vszoph pix upit apvom zua gopf "zuas csepf" cav O guapf nisimz txovdjoph vu tjewoph tueq xovj cefhis csatj xovj e Nedj 3 fuit ep opdsifocmi kuc op epf cz ovtimg. O'wi situmwif vu upmz vsz pix csepft ug sebust up vji xiilipft xjip O fup'v jewi vu tii qevoipvt.

Tqiif+ gus vjot tvevinipv. Hsiev opvsu Liw ximduni vu vji cuesf epf huuf madl xovj zuas piyv qsukidv. O tii zua esi epuvjis dupwisv vu xivtjewoph O fup'v jewi e huuf fuacmi ifhi sebus ziv cav topdi effoph katv tueq epf cefhis csatj vu nz suavopi O'wi jef ges tnuuvjis tlop egvis tjewoph iwip xovj e djieq sebus, iwisz nep tjuamf fovdj vjios dsien epf qodl aq e huuf tueq epf csatj ev vji mietv.

Ximduni vu vji dmac!

hsiev opvsu.

Qmieti, Ipkuz zuas tvez.

Ximduni! Hsiev opvsu, ximm fupi up fuoph tunivjoph uvjis vjep zuas johj qezoph kuc vu ci gopepdoemmz gsii

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom