What's new

Hello Everybody!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

formynextsong

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the group and say thanks for having me here. I am a work from home single mom (at the moment - long story) with 2 little ones and am recovering from exposure to black mold and all the immune issues that go with that. I'm currently working as a virtual assistant (freelance) and mostly just part-time since I am homeschooling my oldest as well as trying to get something of my own that is 'fastlane' going. I'm also a singer/songwriter but that's kind of on hold temporarily until I get some other things stable first.

I found MJ's book a couple of years ago and although it took me awhile at the time to get through it due to the memory issues/health issues I was having I pushed through them anyway because his book just ROCKS. I've read Kiyosaki stuff and other authors but something really resonates so much with me in MJ's words and philosophy. I figured I would join this group after I got a little better (as I am slowly thanks to finally finding a chiropractor who had a clue!) because I agree that 'just like you shouldn't take weight loss advice from an obese doctor you shouldn't take financial advice from someone who is not a multimillionaire' as MJ says.

I have recommended the book so many times to so many people but I still have so much to learn. I plan to order the CDs so I can burn this information into my brain over and over as well as reading the forum posts here to figure out what the best game plan for me in my situation should be. My main VA client has a good business going that needs to get off the ground, so I am constantly telling him about the book (I even got him to mention it in our newsletter a couple of weeks ago that I write for him:)). He wants me to take over his Wordpress sites soon so I am training for that as well as in Infusionsoft, Leadpages, etc. as I figured it would not only help me in my work for him but would also be important in building my own websites.

This truly is life-changing information (The Millionaire Fastlane), and I feel so blessed to have found this when I did - all I need is to get my focus better and goals straight because it is SO important to me to get a home of our own (for me and my kids - we had to move in my parents' basement which sucks - again, long story). I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired as they say, and I REALLY want a place to call home - preferably with the ability to leave the oppressive humidity I hate so much:thumbsup: I am willing to stay up long into the night studying and working to build a passive income after dealing with the kids if that's what it takes to change my life - I just need the know-how because I feel clueless sometimes. It's really hard to re-program yourself sometimes when you are surrounded by those who seem to be permanently slowlane thinkers (especially those in your family).

I am all ears and eyes for anything that I can find that will help me in getting a better focus and direction in my life. I know of a few needs I've noticed that would be good niches as MJ says to look for but I have so many interests and passions I am kind of all over the map:)

Thank you guys! :seeya:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Vjepl zua netemfepe2! Jux fof zua hiv vji 'O'wi Sief Ov' qodvasi apfis zuas peni? O'wi tiesdjif uwis vji gusan epf dep'v gopf opgu. up ov, tu ot ov upmz eweomecmi vu Getvmepi Optofist? O moli zuas qod ev vji cuvvun vuu:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom