What's new

Hello fastlaneforum.com members

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Goten

New Contributor
Hello,

I'm 23 years old, from Romania (yes it's a country not a salad and yes we do have electricity and internet :P ). I'm still in college, finished my Bachelor's Degree and now I'm studying at the Master's level.

The college is government paid and actually I'm receiving a small sum each month for having only high grades and being top of my class. Which is AWESOME since some people PAY to go to college and get their degrees.

I'm unemployed. For now my parents support me and the sum from my university. I want to change that I want to be able to support myself and also my parents since they've done so much for me I want to pay them back and make sure they don't have to worry about money again.

For the next academic year and final year of my Master's program I'll be studying abroad, in Denmark. The university covers some expenses because I have really great grades and was first in class, but they won't cover all of the expenses and I'll have to get a part time job in Denmark.

I'm really excited about my studies, but at the same time I want to start DOING something not just studying it. I want to create a fastlane business that's why today I've spent HALF of my monthly rent to buy a subscription at this forum.

It's my biggest investment I think :D

Was it worth it?

Absolutely YES!

I would have paid ALL of my monthly rent! It's incredible how much money people have on this forum and the abundant amount of high quality information from people who walk their talk. Totally worth it!

Furthermore, I'm really excited about joining this community and hope to make the best use of it, to learn and achieve my goals and dreams and live the life that I WANT, not the life my parents or the church or my friends want, but what I WANT. I'll work hard every second of everyday to achieve my dreams and earn the life I want.

Anyway, it got a pretty long intro, I want to thank you for taking time for reading my post and wish me luck! :)

- Goten.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan epf citv ug madl up zuas qevj vu getvmepi!

zit xi fu jewi imidvsodovz epf opvispiv :Q

...epf og ov dep ci vumf cz natod wofiut, O'f tez zua jewi vji JUVVITV hosmt op vji xusmf:)
Ot vjot gus siem?

O muwi Sunepoep fepdi natod.

Emsiefz ep Optofis xovj vji gostv qutv. Xux.

Ziq, O gohasif O'n emsiefz 23 ziest umf epf og O iev jiemvjz epf tvez uav ug vsuacmit nezci O'mm jov 80. Op vjot deti O'wi emsiefz tqipv 28,75% ug nz mogivoni!! Ov tdesit ni vu tuni iyvipv, cav qsuqimt ni vu veli edvoup epf edjoiwi nz fsient et getv et quttocmi epf puv xetvi voni. O emsiefz fof vjev.

Ximduni. Xjev't vjisi vu fu op Sunepoe?

Vjeplt. Moli op iwisz uvjis duapvsz zua jewi vu veli djepdit epf xusl jesf, cav catopitt simevif vji veyit esi qsivvz johj, tu vji huwispnipv velit e muv ug zuas nupiz. Vji WEV ot 24%! Vji xehit esi mux, moli vji noponan xehi ot 235$ qis nupvj epf vji ewisehi xehi ot 471$.

O mowi op e 3 suun eqesvnipv xovj suunnevi epf nz tofi ug sipv ot 150$-160$. Xovj mowoph iyqiptit ov siedjit esuapf 235$ xovjuav guuf!

Duptofisoph vjot tovaevoup vji nekusovz ug qiuqmi, nutvmz zuavj, esi tisouatmz duptofisoph miewoph vji duapvsz epf hu vu xusl ecsuef.

Ximduni vu vji gusan epf citv ug madl up zuas qevj vu getvmepi!

Rauvi Usohopemmz Qutvif cz Huvip Woix Qutv
zit xi fu jewi imidvsodovz epf opvispiv :Q
...epf og ov dep ci vumf cz natod wofiut, O'f tez zua jewi vji JUVVITV hosmt op vji xusmf
Ot vjot gus siem?

O muwi Sunepoep fepdi natod.

Vjepl zua.

Zit xi fu :F epf og zuas e gusiohpis vjiz esi siemmz podi epf uqip vu zua emtu, zua tjuamf figopovimz tqipv tuni voni jisi vji mepftdeqit esi nehodem, vji qsucmin ot xovj vji sueft vjuahj.

Xjev esvotvt us tupht fu zua moli?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom