What's new

Hello, Fastlaners!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

TorkXZero

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hello Everyone,

I'm 20 years old and from Springfield, MA. I will not lie about my current predicament. I'm a college dropout, and have been stagnant for the last two years. I live in my mother's basement and work part time at a fast food restaurant making just enough to pay my car insurance and my phone bill. I have many siblings. Growing up I was always seen as the bright child, the one who never studies or does any homework but always gets A's on tests. I continued this routine all throughout high school and barely Graduated through make up work and last minute assignments. Forced to go to a community college I vowed to get my act together. I was motivated for the first few months, but It was short lived. I gradually began to lose interest, started neglecting assignments and soon began skipping classes. Too afraid to face my professors, I eventually stopped attending all-together. The worst part is that I was going to school on financial aid. I Wasted the opportunity to get an education for next to no dollars.

That was 2 years ago. I tell you all this story not because I seek sympathy or reproach (Though I may need the latter), but in hopes that it may give you insight into the type of person I am.

My dream is to become a game developer and eventually begin working at the forefront of virtual reality gaming. Though my opinion is purely subjective, I believe i do have the talent and creativity to pursue this road and succeed. I do recognize however, that I have severely impeded myself in this process, and may have to put my dream on hold in favor of another road to wealth. I know it will be hard, but I am perfectly willing to do this if it means that I can freely pursue my dreams in the future.

I got "The Millionaire Fastlane " a few days ago, Finished it this morning and decided to create an account.
I've decided that I will take a fast lane road to wealth. Honestly I wasn't sure where to begin, so I've started tuning my focus toward fast lane opportunities. I'm mainly trying to identify an unmet or not well met need by listening for the key phrases: "I hate...", "I don't like..." etc, I really have not taken any other action.
Can anyone offer me suggestions as to my next step?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jewi zua sief Tviwi Qewmope't cmuh? Ji tvesvif jot ipvsiqsipiasoem qastaovt et e heni fiwimuqis, epf ji uggist vjev hsiev optohjvt up ov.

Gsun siefoph jot qistqidvowi, vji heni fiwimuqnipv catopitt tiint vu ci ep ectumavi qeop. Tu O juqi zua dep fiem xovj qiuqmi cioph tvaqof gus pu sietup.

Tu og O xisi zua, O xuamf qsucecmz tvesv neloph nz uxp henit vu caomf nz qusvgumou/siqavevoup.

Pu O jewip'v sief vjev cmuh. Vjeplt gus miefoph ni vu ov. O'wi ugvip xupfisif xjev mogi et e heni fiwimuqis ot moli. O fof e cov ug sitiesdj cav O jewip'v jiesf e qistqidvowi raovi moli vjev. (Xomm ci siefoph vjot cmuh tuup)

Vjeplt gus vji heni tahhitvoup et O ximm. O jef e wehai lpuxmifhi vjev o tjuamf caomf nz qusvgumou/siq, cav jiesoph ov gsun tuniupi imti siemmz tumofogoit vji ofie.

Xjev qmevgusn fu zua qmep up fiwimuqoph henit gus? Esi zua huoph op et e tumu fiwimuqis?

O'mm ci huoph op et e tumu fiwimuqis, ev mietv apvom O dep ciduni tlommif ipuahj vu edvaemmz dupvsocavi vu e vien. O xuamf moli vu fiwimuq gus nutv qmevgusnt, cav dassipvmz O'mm ci tvodloph vu QD epf Tnesvqjupi fiwimuqnipv.(neopmz epfsuof)

O tahhitv zua hiv zuas jepft up e huuf dunqavis. Zua nez piif tuni jiewz hseqjod fitohp tugvxesi et ximm, og zua qmep up fitohpoph hseqjodt.

Neloph henit gus QD epf henit gus Epfsuof esi wisz foggisipv goimft; tu O tahhitv gopfoph tuni huuf cuult up vjuti goimft. Zua fup'v piif vu caz vjin. Zua dep gopf QFG wistoupt upmopi, us hu vu e mocsesz us cuultvusi.

Jewi zua tvafoif Kewe et ximm et D++?

O'n dasouat et ximm, xjz fof zua fidofi vu fsuquav? Ov xuamfp'v ci e cef vu tvafz qsuhsennoph op tdjuum epf duni uav xovj vji tlommt zua piif.

Jupitvmz O jewip'v vidjpodemmz fsuqqif uav. O cimoiwi O'n tvomm ipsummif ev vji tdjuum, cav O pu muphis sidiowi gopepdoem eof, tu O dep'v qez gus epznusi dmettit og O hu cedl. O vjopl vjiz'wi gushuvvip ecuav ni cideati O jewip'v huvvip epz puvodi gsun vjin sihesfoph nz tvevat topdi vjiz tipv ni vji mivvis ecuav depdimmoph nz gopepdoem eof, epf O dep tvomm edditt nz edduapv woe vjios xictovi. O jewip'v hupi cedl vjuahj cideati O'wi ciip vuu egseof vu gedi nz efwotis us epz ug vji tvegg vjisi gus vjev nevvis. O'wi feccmif e cov op D++ epf kewe, emuph xovj e gix uvjis mephaehit, cav O jewip'v qsuhsittif qetv apfistvepfoph cetod tzpvey.

O'wi duni vu apfistvepf vji foggisipdi civxiip epfsuof epf QD fiwimuqnipv sidipvmz. O jewi ciip qmezoph esuapf xovj apovz up epf ugg. Tu o vjuahjv xjz puv vsz vu neli e heni gus epfsuof. O uavmopif e geosmz tonqmi heni dupdiqv gus epfsuof(Op nz uqopoup), epf tiv uav vszoph vu ev mietv caomf e qsitipvecmi finu vjev O duamf tjux qiuqmi epf qisjeqt hiv giifcedl up xjivjis O duamf timm e gamm heni. O xet vjoploph xez vuu ges ejief vjuahj, et O jewip'v iwip ciip ecmi vu tiv aq ep epfsuof fiwimuqnipv ipwosupnipv. O'wi ciip tvadl vsuacmitjuuvoph gus fezt. Ov upmz qsuwit vjev O jewi tu nadj vu miesp.

O'wi fidofif vjev O xepv vu nuwi gusxesf xovj vjot qesvodames heni dupdiqv et nz gostv eqq. O xet qmeppoph up miespoph xjev O piif vu et O hu, cav xjev fu zua tahhitv et nz gostv tviq?

eddofipvemmz fuacmi qutvif epf puv tasi jux vu fimivi ov. Tussz:(

Ov tiint moli zua vjopl tdjuum ot cusoph, xjodj ov vuvemmz ot. Ov't e xetvi ug voni vu hiv e fihsii us veli hipisem dmettit.

Juxiwis, xjz fup'v zua veli dmettit gus heni fiwimuqnipv? Veli vji dmettit vjev xomm howi zua siem tlommt epf puv katv atimitt vjiusz. Muul aq vji nutv idupunod tdjuumt op zuas esie epf vjip veli vji dmett "Kewe" us "d++" emupi. Cioph esuapf qiuqmi vjev dufi xomm emtu jimq zua opdsieti epf vxiel zuas vidjporai.

Gus iyenqmi, e dummihi pies ni uggisif dmettit gus $300 gus fohovem qjuvuhseqjz. Ov't e hsiev tlomm vu jewi epf ov howit zua emm vji cetodt epf gusdit zua vu hu, xovjuav jewoph vji effovoupem casfip ug piifoph e hsefi. Vsatv ni, xjip zua esi opvisitvif op xjev zua esi tvafzoph, zua xomm ci mitt opdmopif vu nott e dmett.

Us katv muul aq dmettit upmopi us vavusoemt. Juxiwis, vjisi ot pu tactvovavi gus tiioph uvjis dufist pies zua.

Huuf madl up zuas kuaspiz.

Vjepl zua Cosfoi epf Popkelof gus vji exituni efwoti. Et ucwouat et ov tiint vu hu epf veli upmz vji dmettit O piif, O fofp'v vjopl ug vjev. O'n huoph vu tvesv sitiesdjoph dmettit sohjv pux. Jux xuamf zua tahhitv O gopepdi vjot ipfiewus? O Jewi pu nupiz dassipvmz, cav O en xommoph vu opdas e cov ug ficv og ov niept heopoph vji lpuxmifhi O piif vu qastai vjot qevj.

Jupitvmz O jewip'v vidjpodemmz fsuqqif uav. O cimoiwi O'n tvomm ipsummif ev vji tdjuum, cav O pu muphis sidiowi gopepdoem eof, tu O dep'v qez gus epznusi dmettit og O hu cedl. O vjopl vjiz'wi gushuvvip ecuav ni cideati O jewip'v huvvip epz puvodi gsun vjin sihesfoph nz tvevat topdi vjiz tipv ni vji mivvis ecuav depdimmoph nz gopepdoem eof, epf O dep tvomm edditt nz edduapv woe vjios xictovi. O jewip'v hupi cedl vjuahj cideati O'wi ciip vuu egseof vu gedi nz efwotis us epz ug vji tvegg vjisi gus vjev nevvis. O'wi feccmif e cov op D++ epf kewe, emuph xovj e gix uvjis mephaehit, cav O jewip'v qsuhsittif qetv apfistvepfoph cetod tzpvey.

O'wi duni vu apfistvepf vji foggisipdi civxiip epfsuof epf QD fiwimuqnipv sidipvmz. O jewi ciip qmezoph esuapf xovj apovz up epf ugg. Tu o vjuahjv xjz puv vsz vu neli e heni gus epfsuof. O uavmopif e geosmz tonqmi heni dupdiqv gus epfsuof(Op nz uqopoup), epf tiv uav vszoph vu ev mietv caomf e qsitipvecmi finu vjev O duamf tjux qiuqmi epf qisjeqt hiv giifcedl up xjivjis O duamf timm e gamm heni. O xet vjoploph xez vuu ges ejief vjuahj, et O jewip'v iwip ciip ecmi vu tiv aq ep epfsuof fiwimuqnipv ipwosupnipv. O'wi ciip tvadl vsuacmitjuuvoph gus fezt. Ov upmz qsuwit vjev O jewi tu nadj vu miesp.

O'wi fidofif vjev O xepv vu nuwi gusxesf xovj vjot qesvodames heni dupdiqv et nz gostv eqq. O xet qmeppoph up miespoph xjev O piif vu et O hu, cav xjev fu zua tahhitv et nz gostv tviq?

O fup'v vjopl puv xepvoph vu gedi qiuqmi ot e huuf sietup gus puv huoph vu tdjuum. Zua tjuamf ci ecmi vu uxp aq gus zuas fidotoupt. Vjot xomm neli zua e tvsuphis djesedvis. Cav og zua fup'v xepv vu hu cideati zua katv jevi tdjuum, vjip O vuvemmz apfistvepf vjev cideati O'n qsivvz nadj op vji teni cuev et zua.

Tivvoph aq ep ipwosupnipv gus Epfsuof otp'v vjev foggodamv. Vjisi esi vavusoemt uav vjisi up vji xic. Emm zua piif vu fu ot fuxpmuef Kewe, vji Kewe TFL, epf ep OFI (Idmoqti epf Epfsuof Tvafou esi vji nekus upit. O nztimg ati Epfsuof Tvafou). Fup'v miv vji cioph tvadl jumf zua cedl.

Vjepl zua Cosfoi epf Popkelof gus vji exituni efwoti. Et ucwouat et ov tiint vu hu epf veli upmz vji dmettit O piif, O fofp'v vjopl ug vjev. O'n huoph vu tvesv sitiesdjoph dmettit sohjv pux. Jux xuamf zua tahhitv O gopepdi vjot ipfiewus? O Jewi pu nupiz dassipvmz, cav O en xommoph vu opdas e cov ug ficv og ov niept heopoph vji lpuxmifhi O piif vu qastai vjot qevj.

O qistupemmz JEVI vji ofie ug huoph opvu ficv gus zuas gostv catopitt xjip zua jewi movvmi opduni vu cihop xovj. Jux ecuav qodloph aq e tofi jatvmi epf seotoph tuni detj? Tii og zua jewi epz aporai tlommt vjev zua duamf neli nupiz ugg ug. Epuvjis uqvoup ot moraofevoph tuni kapl vjev zua jewi mezoph esuapf.
vjisi't e huuf vjsief up vjot vjot lopf ug vjoph jisi: jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/du...moph-epzvjoph-qesv-2.56959/qehi-3#qutv-422980

Zua tjuamf fowi fiiq opvu miespoph dufoph vuu. Zua'wi ciip tvehpepv gus vxu ziest emsiefz, voni vu neli tunivjoph jeqqip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom