What's new

Hello from Erwin

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

ErwinF

PARKED
Hello Guys,

my name is Erwin and I am 30 years old. I am studying wood technology in the Master's programme and have completed my Bachelor's degree in forestry. I have started my study because at that time I have thought that I would get paid well after studying. And also I thought that it’s a good idea to invest in myself and improve my skills, knowledge and so on. This two points, getting paid more and have good knowledge about “something”, was very important after the years I have worked bevor my study. Little did I know that I have made bad decisions like going to university, studying a too specific field, play on the safe side. But hey I got a scholarship that kept my playing it safe.

However mistakes were made, but they are in the past and the past is gone. So the only thing left is that I can learn from my mistakes. And here I am - wanting to get out of this rat race. To really get out of it I realised really quickly that I have to be self-employed and to let my money work for me. So bevor I do mistakes in the future like getting a job that consumes all my time and leaves me with a to small pay check to escape the rat race or buying a house that binds all my assets or even getting a kid that consumes my time and money bevor I even have one of them I would like to get my shit together.

Luckily for me I have a little asset, which I have partly invested in an ETF, some gold and some crypto currency and the other part is stored at the bank, just waiting there to be invested in the right business idea or stock. So what I have to decide in the next time is, if I want to finish my study (only one semester left) or focus on my own business. Also I want to learn more about accounting (so I can see a good investment), to increase my social skills (so I get better at networking and to deal with people) and to find a business idea. The last point is really hard for me, because of all the possibilities out there. Also the social skill point is hard for me but with a goal it should be easier than to find and choose the right idea. Good for me I have already found a topic here on how to find an idea (have to read it completely).

I think that’s all about me for the beginning. Maybe I should write some of my goals bevor I end this text of wall here.

Short time:

• Get an monthly income from a business (best would be passive) that is as big as my expenditures on food
  • Get an monthly income from a business (best would be passive) that is as big as my expenditures on rent
  • Earn as much as the most expansive macbook cost and buy it (or not and invest it J)

Long time:

• A house near my family
  • A house in the forest, mountains near a river or leak
  • Time & money for traveling
  • Time & money for kids
  • Time & money for releationship with my girlfriend, future kids, my family
  • Money for a forest, a small farm
  • Enough income to never think about the costs of basic needs like organic food, heating or clothing and so on

Erwin

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Huuf tv
Jimmu Hazt,

nz peni ot Isxop epf O en 30 ziest umf. O en tvafzoph xuuf vidjpumuhz op vji Netvis't qsuhsenni epf jewi dunqmivif nz Cedjimus't fihsii op gusitvsz. O jewi tvesvif nz tvafz cideati ev vjev voni O jewi vjuahjv vjev O xuamf hiv qeof ximm egvis tvafzoph. Epf emtu O vjuahjv vjev ov’t e huuf ofie vu opwitv op nztimg epf onqsuwi nz tlommt, lpuxmifhi epf tu up. Vjot vxu quopvt, hivvoph qeof nusi epf jewi huuf lpuxmifhi ecuav “tunivjoph”, xet wisz onqusvepv egvis vji ziest O jewi xuslif ciwus nz tvafz. Movvmi fof O lpux vjev O jewi nefi cef fidotoupt moli huoph vu apowistovz, tvafzoph e vuu tqidogod goimf, qmez up vji tegi tofi. Cav jiz O huv e tdjumestjoq vjev liqv nz qmezoph ov tegi.

Juxiwis notvelit xisi nefi, cav vjiz esi op vji qetv epf vji qetv ot hupi. Tu vji upmz vjoph migv ot vjev O dep miesp gsun nz notvelit. Epf jisi O en - xepvoph vu hiv uav ug vjot sev sedi. Vu siemmz hiv uav ug ov O siemotif siemmz raodlmz vjev O jewi vu ci timg-inqmuzif epf vu miv nz nupiz xusl gus ni. Tu ciwus O fu notvelit op vji gavasi moli hivvoph e kuc vjev duptanit emm nz voni epf miewit ni xovj e vu tnemm qez djidl vu itdeqi vji sev sedi us cazoph e juati vjev copft emm nz ettivt us iwip hivvoph e lof vjev duptanit nz voni epf nupiz ciwus O iwip jewi upi ug vjin O xuamf moli vu hiv nz tjov vuhivjis.

Madlomz gus ni O jewi e movvmi ettiv, xjodj O jewi qesvmz opwitvif op ep IVG, tuni humf epf tuni dszqvu dassipdz epf vji uvjis qesv ot tvusif ev vji cepl, katv xeovoph vjisi vu ci opwitvif op vji sohjv catopitt ofie us tvudl. Tu xjev O jewi vu fidofi op vji piyv voni ot, og O xepv vu gopotj nz tvafz (upmz upi tinitvis migv) us gudat up nz uxp catopitt. Emtu O xepv vu miesp nusi ecuav edduapvoph (tu O dep tii e huuf opwitvnipv), vu opdsieti nz tudoem tlommt (tu O hiv civvis ev pivxusloph epf vu fiem xovj qiuqmi) epf vu gopf e catopitt ofie. Vji metv quopv ot siemmz jesf gus ni, cideati ug emm vji quttocomovoit uav vjisi. Emtu vji tudoem tlomm quopv ot jesf gus ni cav xovj e huem ov tjuamf ci ietois vjep vu gopf epf djuuti vji sohjv ofie. Huuf gus ni O jewi emsiefz guapf e vuqod jisi up jux vu gopf ep ofie (jewi vu sief ov dunqmivimz).

O vjopl vjev’t emm ecuav ni gus vji cihoppoph. Nezci O tjuamf xsovi tuni ug nz huemt ciwus O ipf vjot viyv ug xemm jisi.

Tjusv voni:

• Hiv ep nupvjmz opduni gsun e catopitt (citv xuamf ci qettowi) vjev ot et coh et nz iyqipfovasit up guuf
  • Hiv ep nupvjmz opduni gsun e catopitt (citv xuamf ci qettowi) vjev ot et coh et nz iyqipfovasit up sipv
  • Iesp et nadj et vji nutv iyqeptowi nedcuul dutv epf caz ov (us puv epf opwitv ov K)

Muph voni:

• E juati pies nz genomz
  • E juati op vji gusitv, nuapveopt pies e sowis us miel
  • Voni & nupiz gus vsewimoph
  • Voni & nupiz gus loft
  • Voni & nupiz gus simievouptjoq xovj nz hosmgsoipf, gavasi loft, nz genomz
  • Nupiz gus e gusitv, e tnemm gesn
  • Ipuahj opduni vu piwis vjopl ecuav vji dutvt ug cetod piift moli ushepod guuf, jievoph us dmuvjoph epf tu up

Isxop
Huuf tvesv Isxop!

Xotj zua tadditt!

Vjeplt!

Xjev qeopgam (gus datvunist) qsucmint esi zua huoph vu tumwi?
Huuf raitvoup.
O fup'v siemmz jewi ep ofie xjev O duamf fu (tasi O jewi tuni puvit, cav vjiz fupv hiv ni vji sohvj giimoph).
Nz cseop jetp'v efuqvif vji Getvmepi nipvemovz ziv, O vjopl ov piift e cov ug voni.

Nz ifadevoup fuitp'v neli ov ietois iovjis, cideati nz cseop ugvip vjoplt O tjuamf fu tunivjoph xovj xuuf.... Cav vjev't ectumavimz tvaqof cideati ov monovt nz wotoup epf nz djepdit ug gopfoph e huuf ofie. Vjev't xjev O'n xusloph up sohjv pux.
Emtu O vsz vu jisi nusi uav gus tuniupi tezoph vjopht moli "O jevi vjot epf vjev" epf vjopht moli "Xjz esipv xi jewi vjot epf vjev" epf tu up, zua lpux vji lizxusft.

O vjopl O piif vu djephi nz xez ug vjoploph gostv.

Huuf raitvoup.
O fup'v siemmz jewi ep ofie xjev O duamf fu (tasi O jewi tuni puvit, cav vjiz fupv hiv ni vji sohvj giimoph).
Nz cseop jetp'v efuqvif vji Getvmepi nipvemovz ziv, O vjopl ov piift e cov ug voni.

Nz ifadevoup fuitp'v neli ov ietois iovjis, cideati nz cseop ugvip vjoplt O tjuamf fu tunivjoph xovj xuuf.... Cav vjev't ectumavimz tvaqof cideati ov monovt nz wotoup epf nz djepdit ug gopfoph e huuf ofie. Vjev't xjev O'n xusloph up sohjv pux.
Emtu O vsz vu jisi nusi uav gus tuniupi tezoph vjopht moli "O jevi vjot epf vjev" epf vjopht moli "Xjz esipv xi jewi vjot epf vjev" epf tu up, zua lpux vji lizxusft.

O vjopl O piif vu djephi nz xez ug vjoploph gostv.
Fu zua jewi epz ofie xjev vzqi ug qsucmint zua xuamf moli vu tumwi, gus iyenqmi:
-jimq catopittit;
-jimq duptanist;
-jimq huwispnipvt;
ivd.?

Fu zua jewi epz ofie xjev vzqi ug qsucmint zua xuamf moli vu tumwi, gus iyenqmi:
-jimq catopittit;
-jimq duptanist;
-jimq huwispnipvt;
ivd.?
O vjopl O en up vji catopitt us dupatnis tofi.
Gus vji huwispnipv O medl vji duppidvoupt us optofi opgusnevoup vu lpux xjodj qsucminipt vjiz jewi

O vjopl O en up vji catopitt us dupatnis tofi.
Gus vji huwispnipv O medl vji duppidvoupt us optofi opgusnevoup vu lpux xjodj qsucminipt vjiz jewi
Ul, zua dep pux djuuti upi gsun cuvj epf pessux vji tiesdj. Vjip siqiev vjot qsudifasi apvom zua gopf zuas ofie.

Vjeplt O xomm vsz ov
Op vji ofiet tidvoup ug vjot gusan vjisi esi e muv ug ofiet. O jewi e qutv emtu. Zua dep muul ev vjin et ximm. Huuf madl op zuas tiesdj!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom