What's new

Hello from Florida

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

webchick

New Contributor
Hello everyone - I am an experienced web site designer/developer, with a background in marketing for financial services/insurance companies. I develop websites for clients primarily using the Joomla content management system, with some knowledge of WordPress. It's easy for non-techies to just follow the link that I give them. They login, find the article they want to add to/change and then hit save. Much easier than it was in the late 90's when I had to use FTP.

I also have experience working with the Boonex Dolphin social networking script - which is the script that powers many popular social communities.

I am married to my wonderful husband, and have a 17 year old son who is the light of my life. He is spending part of his summer contacting college coaches in his chosen sport and introducing himself, with a link to youtube videos. He's been getting some great feedback from coaches.

I have about 35 domains in different niches. I am also working with a family member who has told me there is a need for templates for people in his particular niche and that he would recommend that they use me as their website designer if I could keep the costs down. I am creating templates (about 10) specifically for that niche, and I am hoping that at the price I am offering that I won't be hounded with customer service issues. I know that there are some hosting companies that offer "behind the scenes" 24/7 customer support. I will just see how the first few customers go and decide from there.

Let me if you have any questions regarding website design/social networking. Thanks for a great forum!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Coh ximduni gsun epuvjis Gmusofoep!

Hsiev vu jies ecuav zuas tup.

Katv e raodl tahhitvoup, nez puv ci ug epz ati, nezci xovj zuas vinqmevit zua uggis ep aqhsefi og qiuqmi xepv/piif nusi datvunis tiswodi. Us siwisti ov jewi vji qsodi tez $1000 CAV og zua fu zuas uxp tiswodi up vji tovi ov ot upmz $700.

Huuf vu jewi zua jisi.

Jo Xicdjodl epf ximduni vu vji gusan gsun e gimmux getvmepi pixcoi & xic fiwimuqis.

Juqi zua fup'v nopf ni etloph cav jux fof zuas efnopt & dupvipv qsuwofist gopf vji Kuunme efnop opvisgedi? O sidipvmz fof e kuc gus e dmoipv xju jef e Kuunme tovi & katv duamfp'v hiv vjios jieft esuapf ovt dunqmiyovoit & O'n dasouat jux dunnup vjot ot.

Jiz Qevsodl, vjeplt gus vji ximduni gsun e gimmux Gmusofoep.

Tviwi - og O en fiemoph xovj e pup-vidjoi dmoipv epf og vjiz xepv aqfevi vjios tovi, O katv dsievi e pix atis gus vjin op vji efnop epf neli vjin ep "Eavjus" us "Ifovus". O neli tasi vjev O ettohp ep ietz vu ati jvnm ifovus gus vjin vu ati. Vjot xez, vji dunqmiyovoit ug vji tztvin esi hsievmz sifadif epf sifadit dupgatoup. Updi vjiz muhop vjiz upmz jewi e gix djuodit.

Op vji pixitv wistoup ug Kuunme vjiz jewi uwisjeamif vji efnop esie. Pux zua dep ettohp ifovust vu katv ci ecmi vu siwoti disveop tidvoupt, us iwip katv upi tidvoup ug vji tovi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom