What's new

Hello from Ottawa! Female Entrepreneur Here

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

H.S. Ibrahim

New Contributor
Who I am and Where I am From

Hello everyone!

My name is Hodan. I'm a 23 yr old East-African gal born and raised in the boring,conservative, government town of Ottawa, Ontario. Consciously decided to become an entrepreneur in 2013 after living abroad and realizing I couldn't come back to Ottawa and become a government worker doing 9-5 like most people. I'm a self-taught online marketer and been writing content and publishing for years. Coming from a marginalized, under resourced community, the most my immigrant parents hoped for me was that I get a degree and a good job but after reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad when I was 20, I saw through all that and understood the rat race for what it really was--economic slavery. 2013 was a tough year to fight to just be myself and do what I felt was right in my heart despite being from a strict culture, especially on young woman.

I've been the classic black sheep for all my life. Being female in my community and deciding to be an 'entrepreneur' adds to that reputation. Even more so is my choice to move to Toronto to pursue my business ideas after reading MJ's post "How bad do you want it".

I found MJ DeMarco's Book randomly after doing youtube searches for entrepreneurial wisdom and have been reading this forum for a while, and it's honestly an emotional support system for me that I truly need and hope to contribute as much as I can.

Where do I hope to be someday?

I currently have a online startup(publishing/online media) serving a very focused niche. I hope to do what so very few in my community have been able to do which is to create a world class company doing what I love in the next 3-5 years and move someone WARM! :) I'm so very passionate about economic development and want to start a real estate development country in the future and help with infrastructure and business development in east Africa.

How you plan to get there:

1. Keep learning and hustling every day
2. Surround myself with wealthy entrepreneurs and success oriented people
3. Be hyper-focused on my goal until I get there and not let anything distract me
4. Learn and contribute to this forum until I get there

Thanks for reading :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Nossust nz tvusz e muv. Ximduni vu vji gusan. Epuvjis cov ug efwodi - dav uav pihevowi qiuqmi moli e depdis, op effovoup vu tassuapfoph zuastimg xovj vji xiemvjz/taddittgam qiuqmi vjev zua tiil. Pihevowi qiuqmi esi ep iyqisoipvoem depdis vu zuas kuaspiz vjev tjuamf ci txogvmz suavif uav epf fotdesfif.

Jiz Ewotvu! :)

Vjepl zua gus zuas efwodi. Ov't tunivjoph O piif vu ci sinopfif ug--vjev pihevowi qiuqmi tjuamf piwis iwis ci howip tqedi op zuas mogi.

O dunqmivimz 100% ehsii. O'n edvowimz gopfoph e qmedi op Vusupvu sohjv pux, iwip og ov niept katv jewoph e cif up vji gmuus op e tjesif suun xovj tuniupi epf wohusuatmz niivoph et nepz ipvsiqsipiast epf taddittgam qiuqmi et O dep epf xusloph up nz cob.

Qesv ug hsuxoph aq op ep onnohsepv genomz ot vji giimoph vjev zua dep'v dupvsum zuas mogi 100% epf neli zuas uxp fidotoupt. Zua jewi vu duptofis iwiszupi. Nepz qiuqmi simz up zuas gopepdoemmz epf iwip inuvoupemmz gus zua vu fu xjev't citv gus vjin. Vji ietz eptxis xuamf jewi ciip vu dupvopai viedjoph epf iwip hu ciduni e qsuwopdoemmz disvogoif viedjis vu apmoli e muv ug uvjis zuaph xunep nz ehi xovj nz teni cedlhsuapf, O katv dep'v mowi xovj vji sihsiv ug lpuxoph vjev O fof puv gummux xjev xet vsai gus ni. O'wi tiip tu nepz qiuqmi fu vjev epf ov katv nuvowevit ni vu fu vji uqqutovi. :)

Ximduni Jufep!

(O xuslif xovj e Jufep) :) O en gsun Ietv Egsode vuu, tu ov podi vu jewi dunqepz! Ov ot huuf zua tii tudoivz gus xjev ov ot. E tudoem tmewi ipecmoph duptvsadv.

Fu puv xussz ecuav zuas onnifoevi tudoivz. Vjiz niep ximm cav ov ot vji cmopf miefoph vji cmopf. Duphsevamevoupt up zuas gudat! Deppuv xeov vu sief nusi ecuav zuas kuaspiz!

epf nuwi tuniupi XESN!

Enip. Egvis vjot metv xopvis gsun jimm O siemobif nz eppaem 2-3 xiil wedezt katv esip'v huoph vu dav ov epznusi...voni vu tpux-cosf nz xez uav gus vji ipvosi xopvis. Emuv djieqis vjep zua nohjv vjopl cvx.

Ximduni epf huuf madl

Ximduni Jufep!

(O xuslif xovj e Jufep) :) O en gsun Ietv Egsode vuu, tu ov podi vu jewi dunqepz! Ov ot huuf zua tii tudoivz gus xjev ov ot. E tudoem tmewi ipecmoph duptvsadv.

Fu puv xussz ecuav zuas onnifoevi tudoivz. Vjiz niep ximm cav ov ot vji cmopf miefoph vji cmopf. Duphsevamevoupt up zuas gudat! Deppuv xeov vu sief nusi ecuav zuas kuaspiz!

Jiz Pefoe!!

Vjeplt gus zuas efwodi epf lopf xusft :) Vji cmopf miefoph vji cmopf ot vji citv xez vu qav ov! Hmef vu lpux e gimmux totve epf xomm ci gummuxoph zuas kuaspiz et ximm!

Enip. Egvis vjot metv xopvis gsun jimm O siemobif nz eppaem 2-3 xiil wedezt katv esip'v huoph vu dav ov epznusi...voni vu tpux-cosf nz xez uav gus vji ipvosi xopvis. Emuv djieqis vjep zua nohjv vjopl cvx.

Ximduni epf huuf madl

Tomwisjexl581,

Vjepl zua gus zuas dunnipvt! O sinincis siefoph ep opdsifocmi qutv ecuav zuas kuaspiz up vjot gusan! Tu optqosoph!

O ehsii, vjot xopvis xet vji xopvis gsun jimm epf vumf nztimg vjev O xomm puv hu vjsuahj epuvjis Depefoep xopvis. Qtzdjumuhodemmz, O dep upmz ci qsufadvowi op xesn, tappz xievjis. Qmeppoph vu simudevi vinqusesomz civxiip Puw-Nesdj vu itdeqi vji dumf epf qisjeqt hu vu Demo epf duppidv xovj uvjis taddittgam ipvsiqsipiast vjisi.

Vjot ot vji zies ug djephi epf edvoup :) :)

Xet muuloph ev tuni esdjowit gsun vji gusan epf guapf vjot .....Epz aqfevit ? O vjopl o lpux zua ( Emmoepdi Gsepçeoti ? )

Hmef vu jewi zua ecuesf Jufep. Optqosif cz zuas vjuahjvt, O siem xotj emm vji wisz citv vu vasp zuas ofiet opvu siemovz. Zua esi upi etqosevoupem xunip, siem tnesv e vsai catopitt miefis tjesoph zuas kuaspiz tdjifamif vu veli qmedi sohjv.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom