What's new

Hello from Romania

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

cashis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
44
Rep Bank
$320
User Power: 130%
Don't worry, I'm not a gypsy and didn't come here to con and steal ideas.
I'm here to learn from the best, change my life for the better and give back to the community when I can.

The name's Alex, I'm a student and I currently earn a living designing websites. I have been financially independent since I was 16 and my family's business went bankrupt. It was time to say goodbye to the cushy life I had led, and wake up to reality.

So I got to learning, and in a few months I was making enough to keep me afloat and cover my monthly expenses, including college tuition.

One day, I realized I can't keep living like this, virtual paycheck to virtual paycheck. Covering expenses is all fine and dandy, but I want more from life.
I want spending money, I want a nice car, and I want a home of my own, with central heating and with no dogs to bark at the slightest noise.

Making $60 an hour designing websites is good money, especially in this delightful country of mine, but I often find that working for clients and pay takes all the enjoyment out of making websites, as compared to working on personal projects which I enjoy a lot. So I stare blankly at the monitor, unable to get any good ideas and unmotivated.

Well, it seems my course of action is pretty clear: I must go out on my own, make some sort of app, a game or a website that can generate substantial passive income. So now I'm rustling my noodle to come up with some good ideas.

In fact, I have one idea that seems great to me, and I submit it for your approval. It came to me while thinking about the problem I and many others currently face: money! Income, to be precise.
So I got the idea to make a website and provide people with all the resources and information they need to start their roadtrip - in the fastlane, of course.
Filter out all the crap, scams, guru mindwashing balderdash and offer only the best, useful and proven books, tips and advice. Just give them the plain truth, for free, instead of taking advantage of gullible and desperate people. Also point to friendly communities, like this one. The Millionaire Fastlane and this forum would be featured on it, no doubt about that.

What do you guys think? I think a website like that would have saved me a lot of wasted time searching, maybe it can help others as well, especially those that keep spending money on MLM schemes and guru talks/books.

My biggest goal is to start a web development / software company and provide easy to use, accessible and intuitive apps and websites. Really make something different, not just rebrand other software. And, eventually establish it among the big players.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom