What's new

Hello from Seattle

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

AureliusLin

PARKED
I'm here because I am fired up about MJ's book and I'm 2 chapters away from finishing it. I've always thought that I might get into entrepreneurship but just wasn't sure how, but now after nearly finishing his book, I have a pretty solid inner game for how to proceed. I'm here because I have a vision that I feel I must accomplish which is to be a multi-millionaire and to live a luxurious life with true freedom.

I always had a strong gut feeling that working the regular 9-5 and seeing my mother struggle growing up was not the life for me, even if I became a corporate drone, which in my family's eyes, is the idea of success. I've seen a lot of sidewalkers growing up and I already recognized them and then I started to see the corrupt education system that only brainwashes you to be an employee for the slowlane, so I quickly became sick of that. I am committed to this Fastlane route. I will not quit. There is no failure, only feedback (Old NLP saying). Time to listen to my gut fully.

I'm no stranger to the concept of perfecting process as a teacher of mine in another industry and art had preached the same idea. His name is Owen Cook of Real Social Dynamics (a la Bhagavad Gita). I wished I discovered this book one year ago instead of wasting time at a non-profit workforce development program for an entire year just to become an IT corporate drone. I should've listened to my gut instinct last year, it warned me about so many things. Now, I became unhappy at my last job as IT and got fired because I subconsciously did a lot of things that communicated and subcommunicated that I did not want to be there. My internal compass was not aligned. I know I'm destined for more and I'll keep plowing until I die.

I'll be spending plenty of time around here on the forum for guidance, knowledge and wisdom, and to offer anything I can back to this wonderful community. But of course as the book explains, screw plans, just execute and see if it works and hit the ground running provided that the analysis of CENTS has been made. And the competition scoped out in terms of what their weaknesses are and what can be improved upon in the service/product I choose to provide.

As a Sci Fi writer, I have plenty of ideas on how the future would or should look, and I am into designing products and services that should or would exist in the future. As a consumer myself, I ran into plenty of complaints that either myself and or others have had and I always thought that if I had went into business, I wouldn't let fixable complaints occur with redundancy. Yes, I consider myself a futurist and a transhumanist as well. I embrace technology with caution and I want to change the world by offering great products and services.

Areas that I want to get involved in helping to shape and or create as a future Fastlaner:

Coding/Programming for games and hardware military and intelligence convergence
Designing Futuristic Architecture and actually having them exist in the world for the increasing population to live in.
I want to create sky farms that can house families and food and sustain the planet.
Defense Tech
Bio-Medical Tech for Life Extension Technologies and eradicating roots of illnesses
Graphic Arts/Design (advertising and content systems) + 3D Design in Autodesk and other CAD

In order to get to that, I'm willing to do things that do not excite me for a short period of time so I can find ways to fund these other areas that I want to be involved in. I went to college for awhile but I honestly hate that and it's a true slowlaner route. I've been told about stories of how there are engineers out there that did not go to school for engineering but just worked hard and were good at what they did so they penetrated the industry. And also stories about how people who didn't graduate with engineering degrees are leading teams of engineers to get things done. I want to lead with proper execution because I know what needs to be done.

That aside, I don't want to work under the Man. I want to be the Man to have a team behind me to work on great projects for the world of tomorrow.

Thanks.

Aurel

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom